Is it appropriate to have sex in public?

As a mom, my answer is a definitive no. If my kids and I walked up on people having sex somewhere, that would be pretty mortifying for all of us.

But, as a woman, I would have to say I've done it, including in the water at a public beach. I doubt anyone knew what we were doing, the water was deep and not at all clear, but that element of risk is pretty intriguing.

:lol: Do y'all realize that this has been a P-Town problem for decades, since it became the gay capital of the Northeast? The gays have been boning each other on the beach for a long, long time. Sometimes they can't wait to get to the beach and do it at highway rest stops along the way. Several have been closed down in Mass.

This isn't a sex-in-public issue, but gays doing-what-they-do-in-public issue.

I remember when I was about five walking up on a couple who were coupling.

I wasn't mortified.

Confused? Well, yes.

But I was more than willing to stick around just as long as it took for me to unravel the mystery of what was going on.

My interest in scientific inquiry has never been so piqued as then, believe me.

Last edited:
I remember when I was about five walking up on a couple who were coupling.

I wasn't mortified.

Confused? Well, yes.

But I was more than willing to stick around just as long as it took for me to unravel the mystery of what was going on.

My interest in scientific inquiry has never been so piqued as then, believe me.

so did your parents miss you after the first week or so?
:eusa_whistle:

Should be an obvious answer but I'm sure we will get some liberals saying it is ok.

Liberals rarely condone anything. They just express a lot of incredulity at something being taboo based on the fact that it exists, followed by faux-outrage at society forcing their morals on other people.

Matt, have you NEVER made love to someone in the outdoors?

Does such a thing strike you as especially freakish and or liberal?

If so ~ Wow! ~ have you been missing out on life, kid.

Now bear in mind outdoors isn't at all the same as "in public" even though, as in the case of the Dunes, it is public land.

You ain't schoolin' me on anything.

Goofy half-assed assumption here in response to my posts?/Strange argument for sex in public, and that's already been addressed a couple of times in this thread, so thirdly, it's also redundant.

She's just projecting because you called her fat ass out on the thong wearing :lol:
...thong shit being addressed to me, if it was and I forgot, I wonder why, but maybe if you Shadow "Political's" view some more, you might both find at least a stronger buoy in each other.

As a mom, my answer is a definitive no. If my kids and I walked up on people having sex somewhere, that would be pretty mortifying for all of us.

But, as a woman, I would have to say I've done it, including in the water at a public beach. I doubt anyone knew what we were doing, the water was deep and not at all clear, but that element of risk is pretty intriguing.
Sheesh, frigidity's no help to the actual sense in a true/honest discussion, but what else's new?

:lol: Do y'all realize that this has been a P-Town problem for decades, since it became the gay capital of the Northeast? The gays have been boning each other on the beach for a long, long time. Sometimes they can't wait to get to the beach and do it at highway rest stops along the way. Several have been closed down in Mass.

Are you homophobic? Sex is okay unless you're gay?

No, I actually totally missed it was a gay thing, but still. So what?

Forum List

Back