Is it appropriate to have sex in public?

there is a difference between being "outside" and being "in public"
you could be outside on private land
...a guy having to actually defend a sense of any standards, most esp on sex, Jesus.--But very glad to find it, just the same, DiveCon and that is worth more and more, the lower we Limbo. Fucking hats off to you and anyone like you--saw you late last night on another thread; you stand out nicely in a Sea of crap.

...just any ol' chic can identify herself as Political, just for having had a <I>position</I> on anything at all. You give actual thinking women a bad name, dumbass.

Thank you for your introduction. Now I know why I never bothered to speak to you. BTW, you might want to ask your doctor if you could get a brain transplant preferably with one with a sense of humor.

Thank you for your introduction. Now I know why I never bothered to speak to you. BTW, you might want to ask your doctor if you could get a brain transplant preferably with one with a sense of humor.
...confirmed there wasn't even a reason to stick around for the likes of a battle, let alone a war.

AUDI, twit.--Gee, maybe you can effect something one day...

...a guy having to actually defend a sense of any standards, most esp on sex, Jesus.--But very glad to find it, just the same, DiveCon and that is worth more and more, the lower we Limbo. Fucking hats off to you and anyone like you--saw you late last night on another thread; you stand out nicely in a Sea of crap.

Didn't get any last night? Go take your foul mood elsewhere, you're really stinking this place up.

Americans are such hypocritic prudes.

Gotta be careful .. sex on the beach might destroy marriage .. in a land of failed marriages .. and where christians do most of the failing .. and athetists marriages last longer .. but we need christians to protect marriage.

Sex .. such a scary thing.
...it's hypocritical, fuck up and if disapproval of sex even in front of kids is prudish for you, well, I guess we can at least dismiss you, too, now.

SumbodyWeedemout.

Last edited:

Have you ever seen the dunes in P-Town?

They're hundreds of feet tall, remotely located and usually (even in the height of the season) totally devoid of people.

I've made love to girls in those dunes and believe me when I say the probability that some person was going to discover us in the act was highly unlikely. (never happened, actually)

Now there should be a law against having sex in public, on that we can both agree.

But it isn't entirely unreasonable for one to assume that if you're in the wilds where the public seldom ventures, then making love to your baby isn't exactly a crime against humanity, either.

Last edited:
Didn't get any last night? Go take your foul mood elsewhere, you're really stinking this place up.
...my mindset is affected by a little more than whether I got it last night or not, unlike you, shining example that you are.--But thanks, at least, for the one last chance to churn you thru my mill.

Last edited:
...confirmed there wasn't even a reason to stick around for the likes of a battle, let alone a war.

AUDI, twit.--Gee, maybe you can effect something one day...

When one encounters a negative comment, the provenance must be taken into account. In your case, it counts less than nothing.

Judging by your language and lack of knowledge on the use of proper grammar, I'd be surprised if you even made it past the second grade.

Now don't hurt your back while backing out of my presence.

When one encounters a negative comment, the provenance must be taken into account. In your case, it counts less than nothing.

Judging by your language and lack of knowledge on the use of proper grammar, I'd be surprised if you even made it past the second grade.

Now don't hurt your back while backing out of my presence.
...I knew you were a moron long before now, I was just slummin' even coming into this thread, but be sure my backside's the only vision I'd bother to share with you, simpleho, but do, go ahead an' yank me abreast of good manners in a conversation where the likes of you are casual about sex in front of anyone, anywhere, anytime.--'Least you're venturing to spread yer wings n' use judgement somewhere, even if it's in the wrong place.

Wow ... I have to say that THIS is the most logical, honest, and probably best argument against public sex ... and I don't like seeing sex at all.

I am only against sex in public because well ... I just don't want to see it regardless of how they look and I like being able to go buy groceries without having to see breeders screwing everywhere. Really, people are bad enough with it illegal, if they made it legal you wouldn't be able to go a block without some couple just screwing on the sidewalk.

Public distaste is not necessarily a sufficient rationale to prohibit behaviors or displays...it wouldn't be in the case of an obese person who wore a skin-tight shirt.

...the term <I>would</I> hit a nerve with you, Prostate.

Yeah, I read some of yer shit last night, freak, it's why I came back on a fucking Saturday at 9 in the morning.

And don't even try to act like I was interested in this thread myself, it's fucking beneath me, but soon as I hopped on this morning there was Political twit on it, hadda see what she had to say, lmao!

~Hey, justa heads-up, everybody, this guy would be all for it, he lurks after 13 yr-olds.

Moron, you don't even know how to use BB code.

Present some evidence to support your bullshit claims, or shut the fuck up.

...I knew you were a moron long before now, I was just slummin' even coming into this thread, but be sure my backside's the only vision I'd bother to share with you, simpleho, but do, go ahead an' yank me abreast of good manners in a conversation where the likes of you are casual about sex in front of anyone, anywhere, anytime.--'Least you're venturing to spread yer wings n' use judgement somewhere, even if it's in the wrong place.

Someone please translate this; if it's even worth reading. Being from Brooklyn, I thought I could understand this garbage, but I mistook even my own abilities.

Judging from the number of reps, I'm not the only one who thinks your posts are worth reading.

I think I'm going to need an extra large swatter for this gnat.

Public distaste is not necessarily a sufficient rationale to prohibit behaviors or displays...it wouldn't be in the case of an obese person who wore a skin-tight shirt.

Moron, you don't even know how to use BB code.

Present some evidence to support your bullshit claims, or shut the fuck up.

Matty, Will you take his advice, please? It's the first thing he's said that I agree with.

Someone please translate this; if it's even worth reading. Being from Brooklyn, I thought I could understand this garbage, but I mistook even my own abilities.

Judging from the number of reps, I'm not the only one who thinks your posts are worth reading.

I think I'm going to need an extra large swatter for this gnat.
...you can't even understand simple math, you acknowledge you think my posts are 'worth reading,' when, surely, please tell me, you meant they're Not.

*sigh*

There should be a separate area for the girls like you n' Anguile, however you spell her useless name. You shouldn't even be allowed in here, man.

...ages ago about the freak-libs on here, guess I didn't hear it loud enough at the time, WOW!

Matt, have you NEVER made love to someone in the outdoors?

Does such a thing strike you as especially freakish and or liberal?

If so ~ Wow! ~ have you been missing out on life, kid.

Now bear in mind outdoors isn't at all the same as "in public" even though, as in the case of the Dunes, it is public land.

Yes, it is illegal. No, they shouldn't be doing it in public where people who don't want to be involved may observe them.

I'm open to having sex in the great outdoors, but either it needs to be on private land or in an area designated for nudity etc.

LOL! Being a Westerner, considering that about 75% of our land is BLM or National Forest, I certainly will not abide by your rules.

Americans are such hypocritic prudes.

Gotta be careful .. sex on the beach might destroy marriage .. in a land of failed marriages .. and where christians do most of the failing .. and athetists marriages last longer .. but we need christians to protect marriage.

Sex .. such a scary thing.

Now, Coal, those are reality based observations. Are you trying to destroy all the illusions here?

These people are far more worried where and who has sex than about the health and welfare of this nations children.

Now, Coal, those are reality based observations. Are you trying to destroy all the illusions here?

These people are far more worried where and who has sex than about the health and welfare of this nations children.

Ya' think?

The puritanist streak in our resident anti-sexuality nutters is fairly obvious, isn't it?

People having sex outdoors...the horror!

Woman getting preggers must be punished by taking unwanted fetuses to term to punish them for having sex.

Gays which GOd created must be punished because some of us are frightened by our own latent homosexuality...

We see the same control freaking lunacy manifesting over and over again.

People who are afraid of other people's sexuality insisting that the GOD gave them the right to decide how other people will live their lives...most especially their sex lives..

Lack-a-nookie (or fear-o-nookie) is the most terrible social disease this nation faces, I think.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back