Is it appropriate to have sex in public?

Americans are such hypocritic prudes.

Gotta be careful .. sex on the beach might destroy marriage .. in a land of failed marriages .. and where christians do most of the failing .. and athetists marriages last longer .. but we need christians to protect marriage.

Sex .. such a scary thing.

"Values"? From whom? Do not attempt to portray this as an ethical issue. Whatever breach of etiquette or religious morals it may be, there is nothing demonstrably unethical about sexual acts in public. Not just outside. In public.
Whatever you say.

there are not that many good looking people in the world to allow for sex in public.

Wow ... I have to say that THIS is the most logical, honest, and probably best argument against public sex ... and I don't like seeing sex at all.

I am only against sex in public because well ... I just don't want to see it regardless of how they look and I like being able to go buy groceries without having to see breeders screwing everywhere. Really, people are bad enough with it illegal, if they made it legal you wouldn't be able to go a block without some couple just screwing on the sidewalk.

Then why mention values? What do you have to say?
...the term <I>would</I> hit a nerve with you, Prostate.

Yeah, I read some of yer shit last night, freak, it's why I came back on a fucking Saturday at 9 in the morning.

And don't even try to act like I was interested in this thread myself, it's fucking beneath me, but soon as I hopped on this morning there was Political twit on it, hadda see what she had to say, lmao!

~Hey, justa heads-up, everybody, this guy would be all for it, he lurks after 13 yr-olds.

Last edited:
LOL! So true. And why is it that the fattest women women wear thongs? :confused:
...just any ol' chic can identify herself as Political, just for having had a <I>position</I> on anything at all. You give actual thinking women a bad name, dumbass.

Forum List

Back