Is it appropriate to have sex in public?

Wow, talk about going off-topic. The point is that gay guys as the ones boning each other on the beach, in rest areas, and in public parks. Not normal folks.

Normal? Given that scientists haven't been able to prove one way or another what causes homosexuality, the term normal seems fairly presumptious.

Then enlighten us, why would you care if it's beneath you?
...late night slummin', just saw Political twit hangin' off it, thought I'd see what she had to say, tryin' to remember why I thought she was a moron, didn;t take long. :)

Enlighten me why you care why I'd care?lol

So you want to tell us about your drug use, in addition to your sexual perversions?! :eek:

Take it easy there. :eusa_hand:

Be sure n' stay up late slobbering over an elementary school yearbook or something, grossout...

Be sure n' stay up late slobbering over an elementary school yearbook or something, grossout...

Hmmm...

Wikipedia said:
In psychology, psychological projection (or projection bias) is a defense mechanism in which one attributes one’s own unacceptable or unwanted thoughts and/or emotions to others. According to (Wade, Tavris, 2000) projection occurs when a person's own unacceptable or threatening feelings are repressed and then attributed to someone else.

Really, ratty, who should we be looking at? The person who never mentioned elementary school students? Or the person who randomly brought them up in a thread about sex in public? I mean really, in what way is "sex in public" related to "elementary school" in your mind?

Stay back there, buddy. :eusa_hand:

1188994406433346a87dgi3.jpg

"owned" and exhausted, fucker. seeya

What an idiot. :lol:

Try harder, ratty.

Normal is a statistical term, and it is a statistical fact that homosexuality is not normal. No offense meant or implied. :eusa_whistle:

I don't know about that judgement call. AS far as I know the only use of the word normal in Statistics is the use of the word as in

Noraml distribution

Assuming that 5-10% of the population is born gay, I'd say that's fairly normal, wouldn't you?

Only 1-2% of all people have red hair, so using your definition of "normal" that would mean that gay people are more "normal" than redheads.

(Having dated a few redheads, I'd actually be inclined to think that might be true, though. Are they ALL crazy or is it just me?)

Normal is a statistical term, and it is a statistical fact that homosexuality is not normal. No offense meant or implied. :eusa_whistle:
Only one definition of "normal" involves statistics. Others include the proper functioning of a system and fulfilled expectations.

Matty, in case you are too dim to know, both politicalchic and I do not approve of sex in public places side walks etc. Grow up, get a damn brain, and a humor transplant in any order you choose.

Matty, in case you are too dim to know, both politicalchic and I do not approve of sex in public places side walks etc. Grow up, get a damn brain, and a humor transplant in any order you choose.

hell--seems like half of America doesn't approve of sex at all.

It is a disgusting nasty practice. The only reason to have sex is to make babies period. If you get any enjoyment out of it then you are not doing it right (especially women).

Yeah right. Just like sex is the root of all evil.

yes--it turns you into an animal instead of a human

New Topics

Forum List

Back