Is it an abuse of power to deny Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas his day in court

That lying piece of shit has let 8 million illegals into the country...most of them completely unvetted. We're only now starting to see the results of that deliberate act...our cities are overwhelmed...crime is out of control...and it's going to be getting worse before it gets better. Mayorkas should be sued personally (along with Joe Biden!) by the families of the victims of the scum they've both let into the country!
You have me asking "Shouldn't I hit the Fake News button?" Because when opinions are substituted for facts, I think of that old adage "Opinions are like...everybody has one."

You have me asking "Shouldn't I hit the Fake News button?" Because when opinions are substituted for facts, I think of that old adage "Opinions are like...everybody has one."
It's an "opinion" that 8 million illegals have been let into the country by the Biden Administration? It's an "opinion" that cities across the country are overwhelmed by the cost of taking care of those illegals? It's an "opinion" that we're now seeing a spike in crime because of the influx of illegals. It's an "opinion" that the vast majority of those illegals were never properly vetted before they were released into the United States?

Those are all facts. Inconvenient facts if you're a progressive...but facts none the less!

It's an "opinion" that 8 million illegals have been let into the country by the Biden Administration?
Yep.

Fact check:
Encounters on the southern border of those trying to enter the U.S. without authorization have gone up significantly under President Joe Biden. Government statistics show that in the initial processing of millions of encounters, 2.5 million people have been released into the U.S. and 2.8 million have been removed or expelled.

Some Republicans, however, have misleadingly suggested the number released into the country since Biden took office is much higher.

Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley, the former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, claimed last month that 8 million “have come in illegally” and “we have to send them back.” Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis made the same claim in a GOP debate in January

and in other news:

He claims that. Have you ever seen his true birth certificate?

And his father was --- wait! Let the Leader tell you:

“His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's being — you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous,” Trump said...“What is this, right prior to his being shot, and nobody even brings it up. They don't even talk about that. That was reported, and nobody talks about it.”

“I mean, what was he doing — what was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death? Before the shooting?” Trump continued. “It’s horrible.”
:icon_rolleyes:

Backtoreality:

usmb pict.png

:th_Back_2_Topic_2:

Modified for Liability/ BackAgain

usmb pict.png

It's amazing how abusive the US House can be. One cannot imagine the Democrats getting away with something like this. I mean the GOP would never stand for Democrats abusing power in such a way.

Senate Republicans were apoplectic in early January 2020. House Democrats had impeached Donald Trump and declared him a threat to democracy — but then refused to actually send the matter to the Senate.

Democrats naively thought they could withhold the articles of impeachment to leverage more favorable rules for the Senate trial, which Republicans had no intention of implementing.

“This delay is an abuse of power & denies POTUS his day in court,” Sen. Shelley Moore Capito (R-W. Va.), one of the more pragmatic GOP lawmakers, wrote on social media. “Send it or end it!”

I guess the Dylan quote is like the fat hippy with the fatter hog chick leaning against the sissy bar while listening to "Born to be Wild" and heading to Starbucks for an expensive Latte --that is, a nod to long-lost coolness

Reality is impeachment cases aren’t tried in court.
using the search feature: "Impeachment trials aren't criminal proceedings." Dante

More proof of what a complete imbecile you are, and on how slow on the uptake you are.

This delay is an abuse of power & denies POTUS his day in court,” Sen. Shelley Moore Capito (R-W. Va.), one of the more pragmatic GOP lawmakers, wrote on social media. “Send it or end it!” - When the GOP was upset at Speaker Pelosi and the Dems

add bullshit: 58% say Biden should tell prosecutors to back off Trump. What say you?

It's amazing how abusive the US House can be. One cannot imagine the Democrats getting away with something like this. I mean the GOP would never stand for Democrats abusing power in such a way.

Senate Republicans were apoplectic in early January 2020. House Democrats had impeached Donald Trump and declared him a threat to democracy — but then refused to actually send the matter to the Senate.

Democrats naively thought they could withhold the articles of impeachment to leverage more favorable rules for the Senate trial, which Republicans had no intention of implementing.

“This delay is an abuse of power & denies POTUS his day in court,” Sen. Shelley Moore Capito (R-W. Va.), one of the more pragmatic GOP lawmakers, wrote on social media. “Send it or end it!”

Don't be so stupid! You know the Democrats will vote this out. We want him GONE but you sniveling Liberals want to keep the worthless punk. Worthless just like Joe Biden.

using the search feature: "Impeachment trials aren't criminal proceedings." Dante

More proof of what a complete imbecile you are, and on how slow on the uptake you are.

This delay is an abuse of power & denies POTUS his day in court,” Sen. Shelley Moore Capito (R-W. Va.), one of the more pragmatic GOP lawmakers, wrote on social media. “Send it or end it!” - When the GOP was upset at Speaker Pelosi and the Dems

add bullshit: 58% say Biden should tell prosecutors to back off Trump. What say you?
More empty words in your failed posting effort, the Dainty.

An impeachment is not a criminal case.

You can spin all you wish. Nothing you say changes that fact.

👍

:th_Back_2_Topic_2:

Abuse of power whines.

Forum List

Back