Zone1 is it a mass or? (eucharist)

Jesus said the dead would hear his voice
The Gospel of John stands alone as a post resurrection gospel and can only be understood through the lens of Christ's resurrection. The resurrection of Jesus was a real event.

The Work of the Son.
19 Jesus gave them this answer: “Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does. 20 For the Father loves the Son and shows him all he does. Yes, and he will show him even greater works than these, so that you will be amazed. 21 For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son gives life to whom he is pleased to give it. 22 Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son, 23 that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him.

24 “Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life. 25 Very truly I tell you, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live. 26 For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself. 27 And he has given him authority to judge because he is the Son of Man.

28 “Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice 29 and come out—those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned. 30 By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.

“Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice and come out—those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned."
Exactly! Now lets get back to the OP......

* Mithra was born on December 25th. Called "Birthday of the Unconquered Sun", it was incorporated into the church in the 4th century AD as the birthday of Christ. Although Jesus was born in October, christians today celebrate Mithra' birthday, believing it was Jesus' birthday.

* Mithra' birth was witnessed by shepherds and by Magi (wise men) who brought gifts to his sacred birth-cave of the Rock

* He was considered a great travelling teacher and master.

* He had 12 companions or disciples, which in Mithraism were represented by the 12 astrological signs.

* He performed miracles.

* He was buried in a tomb.

* After three days he rose again, but with no witnesses to the event

* His triumph over death and ascension to heaven were celebrated at the Mithran's most important festival, Easter, held at the spring equinox when the sun rises toward its apogee

* Mithra was called "the Good Shepherd."

* He was considered "the Way, the Truth and the Light, the Redeemer, the Savior, the Messiah."

* In the cult's rituals, Mithra was identified with both the Lion and the Lamb.

* His sacred day was Sunday, and was called "the Lord's Day" hundreds of years before the appearance of Christ.

* Mithraism had a Eucharist or "Lord's Supper" in which bread was eaten as a symbol of Mithra' body, and wine was drunk as a symbol of the blood shed when Mithra overpowered and killed the bull

* Mithra performed many miracles, including raising the dead, healing the sick, making the blind see and the lame walk, casting out devils.

* Mithra was said to carry keys to the kingdom of heaven.

* Mithra was called the god of light and truth, the god of mediation between god and man. He was to his worshippers The creator of life; The Mediator between man and the higher gods; The God of light; The All-seeing one; The Guardian of oaths (covenants); The Protector of the righteous in this world and also in the next.

* A trinity godhead comprised of Mithra (divine god of truth), Rashnu (divine god of justice, judgement and righteousness), Vohu Manah (divine spirit of enlightenment). These three persons were separate yet they were one.

Before returning to heaven, Mithra was said to have celebrated a Last Supper with followers, who represented the twelve signs of the zodiac. In memory of this, his worshippers partook of a sacramental meal of bread marked with the Mithran cross of light. This was one of the seven Mithraic sacraments, believed to be the models for the Christians' seven sacraments, which follow them identically. It was called mizd, latin missa, in other words, in English, mass. Mithra' image was buried in a rock tomb, the same sacred cave that represented his mother's womb. He was withdrawn from it and said to live again.

Mithraism was an ascetic, anti-female religion. Its priesthood consisted of celibate men only.

Last edited:
Preach on secular Jesus!!
Sure.

By "beguiling" gullible people ever since 325CE, when Rome conjured from the depths of hell the triune edible mangod that never existed, the false substitute counterfeit Jesus that you so blindly worship, the antichrist, made in the image and likeness of Mithras, and set out to conquer the world under the sign of the Mithran cross, Rome has used the power of death consequent to deliberately defying the Divine commands to deceive, use, abuse, and fleece the "cursed" growing rich by subjugating "the nations". You have proven that the con still works like a charm.

Thanks! (Sucker)

Sincerely,

Secular Jesus.

Last edited:
Sure.

By "beguiling" gullible people ever since 325CE, when Rome conjured from the depths of hell the triune edible mangod that never existed, the false substitute counterfeit Jesus that you blindly worship, the antichrist, made in the image and likeness of Mithras, and set out to conquer the world under the sign of the Mithran cross, Rome has used the power of death consequent to deliberately defying the Divine commands to deceive, use, abuse, and fleece the dead and grow rich by subjugating "the nations". You have demonstrated that the con still works like a charm.

Thanks. Sucker.

Sincerely,

Secular Jesus.
24,000 written manuscripts say otherwise.

Last edited:
Thus proving that the devil incorrectly applied scripture just as you are doing. Now you know.
No... thus proving that, according to Jesus, it is the word of God that sustains life.

Not a cracker.

Last edited:
No... thus proving that, according to Jesus, it is the word of God that sustains life.
Yes, he didn't say the fucked up interpretation of hobelim's made up theology is the word of God and sustains life.

Yes, he didn't say the fucked up interpretation of hobelim's made up theology is the word of God and sustains life.
He said the exact thing that I have been saying over and over and over again from the get go.

In fact, everything that I have made known to you I have drawn directly from what Jesus taught.

The word of God sustains spiritual life, not a lifeless cracker made by human hands. see #128

He said the exact thing that I have been saying over and over and over again from the get go.

In fact, everything that I have made known to you I have drawn directly from what Jesus taught.

The word of God sustains spiritual life, not a lifeless cracker made by human hands. see #128
24,000 written manuscripts say otherwise.

Forum List

Back