Zone1 is it a mass or? (eucharist)

Right. You love Jesus so much that you have no problem with him being tortured and crucified so you don't have to bear the consequences for your own stupid sins, death, a curse, and can even sin, defy God, with impunity for your entire ignoble life even though its not true or rational but is immoral unethical and reprehensible to "believe" that an innocent man, Jesus, died for your sins

I know, I know, its what you have every right to believe but damn. What does that say about you?

I'm sure that Jesus is very impressed by your deep and abiding love for him.

I am.
It's because I have a problem with it, that I am repentant. And because I am repentant, he brings me in, cleans me up and loves me. You don't know the first thing about Christianity.

Last edited:
Right. You love Jesus so much that you have no problem with him being tortured and crucified so you don't have to bear the consequences for your own stupid sins, death, a curse, and can even sin, defy God, with impunity for your entire ignoble life even though its not true or rational but is immoral unethical and reprehensible to "believe" that an innocent man, Jesus, died for your sins

I know, I know, its what you have every right to believe but damn. What does that say about you?

I'm sure that Jesus is very impressed by your deep and abiding love for him.

I am.
I bear the consequences at every communion and the stations of the cross. I share in his experience of death and resurrection which is the point of John 6:56. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me and I in him.

You don't know the first thing about Christianity. In fact, weren't you just arguing in posts # 126 and 128 that the NT is based upon Mithraism? I think you need to pick a lane. You can't argue the words attributed to Jesus were from Mithra and then tell us you know what Jesus was saying. You are contradicting yourself.

It's because I have a problem with it, that I am repentant. And because I am repentant.........
Stop with the bullshit already. If you were repentant you would prefer to be drawn and quartered than to willingly turn to a lifeless matzo made by human hands for spiritual life, a sin under penalty of death and a brazen demonstration of contempt for God. That you are oblivious to your own demise, is irrefutable evidence that your "belief" that Jesus being murdered absolves you from your own sins, so you don't have to pay the price, death, a curse, is at best delusional.

Stop with the bullshit already. If you were repentant you would prefer to be drawn and quartered than to willingly turn to a lifeless matzo made by human hands for spiritual life, a sin under penalty of death, and a brazen demonstration of pure hatred for God. That you are oblivious to your own demise, is irrefutable evidence that your "belief" that Jesus being murdered absolves you from your own sins, so you don't have to pay the price, death, a curse, is at best delusional.
I'm not bound by your beliefs. So don't try to bind me using your theology or damn me to eternal hell, especially since everyone knows you are just making stuff up as you go along to suit whatever twisted story you are peddling at the time.

You should be embarrassed by this exchange but you show no remorse at all.

Well, I heard that he liked to eat and drink and party with sinners and prostitutes and was always keeping bad company with some really really bad characters, but that just what I heard......
I thought this was very telling that you thought this was a bad thing.

If you invited someone to your wedding and they showed up dressed in filthy rags reeking of cheap wine and vomit wouldn't the doorman throw them out into the darkness where there is wailing and gnashing of teeth whatever their excuse?
I thought this was very telling that you wouldn't show compassion to your fellow man.

You love Jesus so much that you have no problem with him being tortured and crucified so you don't have to bear the consequences for your own stupid sins, death, a curse, and can even sin, defy God, with impunity for your entire ignoble life even though its not true or rational but is immoral unethical and reprehensible to "believe" that an innocent man, Jesus, died for your sins
I think it's very telling that this is your understanding of Christianity.

I thought this was very telling that you thought this was a bad thing.
You asked about the secular nature of Jesus and I provided examples recorded in the Gospels.

What makes you say that I thought its a bad thing? Don't you obsessively try to deride me as "secular Jesus" as if it was bad? Does your pretense never end? Have you no self respect?

Go figure! lol.

BTW, You are the one who thinks that Jesus was a supernatural reality defying ascetic. Pft.

Last edited:
You asked about the secular nature of Jesus and I provided examples as recorded in your own holy book.

What makes you think I thought its a bad thing? Doesn't your church defame anyone like Jesus to this day? Does your deceitfulness have no end? Have you no self respect? Go figure! lol....
Yes I did ask that. I think you do think it is a bad thing. Just like you think being inconsiderate and rude to others is acceptable.

And you pay back the religious in their own coin, right?
Right. You have allowed satan to enter your mind to perpetuate lies that are the root cause for the unspeakable suffering and murders of billions of innocent people over thousands of years.

I should be nice? Fuck you.

Because you aren't religious, right?
No, its because I know right from wrong, reality from fantasy, and I found you beaten beyond recognition on the side of the road robbed blind and left for dead so I am just being neighborly..

Last edited:
Right. You have allowed satan to enter your mind to perpetuate lies that are the root cause of the unspeakable suffering and murders of billions of innocent people over thousands of years.

No its because I know right from wrong, reality from fantasy, and so I am just being neighborly..
So you are admitting that you aren't religious?

You have allowed satan to enter your mind to perpetuate lies that are the root cause of the unspeakable suffering and murders of billions of innocent people over thousands of years.

So basically you want to pay back ALL Christians in their own coin, right?

So you are admitting that you aren't religious?

As I have told you many many times, I do not believe in or subscribe to any known religion.

And, apparently, I worship an unknown God. My God is not a trinity, never diddled a virgin, never became a man, never died for my sins, never abolished Divine law, and doesn't give a crap about what people eat, or what they wear, or the sexual preferences of consenting adult bipeds.

Now you know.... :113:

Last edited:
So basically you want to pay back ALL Christians in their own coin, right?
No, basically, I have singled you out, a he-goat "without blemish", as an offering to my God, for the expiation of sin. Your slaughter is for the benefit of all Christians who have died swallowing the same crap that has defiled and contaminated your addled mind to the point of uselessness.

You should feel special....

As I have told you many many times, I do not believe in or subscribe to any known religion.

And, apparently, I worship an unknown God. My God is not a trinity, never diddled a virgin, never became a man, never died for my sins, never abolished Divine law, and doesn't give a crap about what people eat, or what they wear, or the sexual preferences of consenting adult bipeds.

Now you know.... :113:
I know that's all bullshit.

Forum List

Back