Zone1 is it a mass or? (eucharist)

He is quite clever but may be on the spectrum, seeing things in a pre-constructed format.
Maybe so.

If thats the case you should probably avoid making eye contact, say nothing, and back away very very slowly, turn, and just run like hell.. Then you will live to tell your great grandchildren of your near death experience with a direct descendant of that crafty ever elusive talking serpent of old.

Unless you are immune to the poison of serpents that is. If so then by all means have fun with it.

Last edited:
Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers,

Bad company corrupts good morals.
Wasn't Jesus accused of being a glutton and a drunk who was always in bad company?

What is wrong with you? Never mind. I already know. One thing is for sure, phony people like you should be expelled from any position of authority that requires the public trust or a rational mind.

You are an actor and lying fraud. Just not a very good one. You really should find another hobby.

Last edited:
But avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, dissensions, and quarrels about the law, for they are unprofitable and worthless.

Okay, you just condemned all of us, including you.
No, he condemned himself. He quoted from a letter of Paul criticizing what Jesus was doing daily, according to the gospels, arguing about the meaning of the words and subjects of the law.

When the waters of contention are stirred the truth comes out which is not unprofitable or foolish especially since complying with the laws demands correctly is a matter of life and death.

A fool gives full vent to his spirit, but a wise man quietly holds it back.

No, I'm nowhere near as intelligent as hobelim. If you don't believe me just ask him.
Hmm.

I'm not so sure about that. You, a grown man, claims that God became a human being to be a perfect sacrifice to himself so that 'believers' can sin with impunity for life as long as they 'celebrate' his death and eat him in the form of a lifeless matzo made by human hands for spiritual life, all for a nominal service charge. (10% of your income for life, your dignity, your soul, your sanity, and all of your children)

Since I was a child I knew the Body of Christ represented his body of teaching, WORDS, that cannot be made by human hands much less handed out and eaten like a cheap snack food.

You might as well eat a novel on an altar burning candles and incense to learn what its about. wtf

Ok. I'm sure.

Last edited:
Hmm.

I'm not so sure about that. You, a grown man, claims that God became a human being to be a perfect sacrifice to himself so that 'believers' can sin with impunity for life as long as they 'celebrate' his death and eat him in the form of a lifeless matzo made by human hands for spiritual life, all for a nominal service charge. (10% of your income for life, your dignity, your soul, your sanity, and all of your children)

Since I was a child I knew the Body of Christ represented his body of teaching, WORDS, that cannot be made by human hands much less handed out and eaten like a cheap snack food.

You might as well eat a novel on an altar burning candles and incense to learn what its about. wtf

Ok. I'm sure.
Or, you are a subversive trying to subordinate Christianity. Nothing new there.

Or, you are a subversive trying to subordinate Christianity. Nothing new there.
No. I have come to bring an end to the death, a curse, perpetuated by the terrifying reign of the antichrist, that you worship, by breathing the breath of life into the nostrils of the dead in Christ..

Do you have a problem with the dead coming out of their graves? Do you have a problem with Jesus being proven right to his own people? Do you have a problem with narcissists, the stars of your fucked up world, falling from the sky? Do you have a problem with reason? Do you think you can worship "the eucharist" made by human hands without dying the death and going insane?

Does the truth upset you?

You are a very stupid man.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back