Zone1 is it a mass or? (eucharist)

Don't be silly. My belief is that the vast majority of Christians are victims of deceit. There are far more deceived than there are deceivers. I am just separating the wheat from the chaff...Got it?
And my belief is that you are probably gay and lashing out at Christians.

No, basically, I have singled you out, a he-goat "without blemish", as an offering to my God, for the expiation of sin. Your slaughter is for the benefit of all Christians who have died swallowing the same crap that has defiled and contaminated your addled mind to the point of uselessness.

You should feel special....
You chose the wrong goat. This goat couldn't care less about religious dogma. You might want to find one that will play along with your games.

You chose the wrong goat. This goat couldn't care less about religious dogma. You might want to find one that will play along with your games.

"They pay no heed to the real hidden meaning of things but divert themselves instead with all kinds of iniquitous arcane lore. They do not know the hidden meaning of what is actually taking place, nor have they ever understood the lessons of the past. Consequently, they have no knowledge of what is coming upon them and have done nothing to save their souls from the deeper implications of present events."

"They pay no heed to the real hidden meaning of things but divert themselves instead with all kinds of iniquitous arcane lore. They do not know the hidden meaning of what is actually taking place, nor have they ever understood the lessons of the past. Consequently, they have no knowledge of what is coming upon them and have done nothing to save their souls from the deeper implications of present events."
Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst.”

Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst.”
Not everyone who calls me "Lord, Lord" will enter the kingdom of Heaven, but only those who do the will of my Heavenly Father. (comply with the law) When that day comes, many will say to me, "Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name perform many miracles?"

Then I will tell them to their face, "I never knew you; out of my sight, you and your wicked ways!"

Not everyone who calls me "Lord, Lord" will enter the kingdom of Heaven, but only those who do the will of my Heavenly Father. (comply with the law) When that day comes, many will say to me, "Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name perform many miracles?"

Then I will tell them to their face, "I never knew you; out of my sight, you and your wicked ways!"
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you had known me, you would have known my Father also. From now on you do know him and have seen him.”

Philip said to him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us.” Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and you still do not know me, Philip? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on my own authority, but the Father who dwells in me does his works. Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me, or else believe on account of the works themselves.”

Whoever has seen me has seen the Father.
Whoever has seen me (understood what Jesus was teaching) has seen (understood) the Father.

That disqualifies you who pretends to believe that the salvation of mankind depends on eating a lifeless matzo, made by human hands, that can neither see, hear, speak, or walk, for spiritual life.

Divine Law is the firmament, basis, of the kingdom of God which stretches out way above your addled head from horizon to horizon like a crystal clear vault. You worship the antichrist, a false, substitute, counterfeit Jesus that never existed, a trinity that diddled a virgin to become human.

You have never seen and do not know neither Jesus nor the Father who put his words in him......

If those same words are not in you, and they aren't, you've been deceived and deceive yourself.

Your inability to acknowledge the truth does not make it go away. It just reveals your character.

Last edited:
Whoever has seen me (understood what Jesus was teaching) has seen (understood) the Father.

That disqualifies you who pretends to believe that the salvation of mankind depends on eating a lifeless matzo, made by human hands, that can neither see, hear, speak, or walk, for spiritual life.

Divine Law is the firmament, basis, of the kingdom of God which stretches out way above your addled head from horizon to horizon like a crystal clear vault. You worship the antichrist, a false, substitute, counterfeit Jesus that never existed, a trinity that diddled a virgin to become human.

You have never seen and do not know neither Jesus nor the Father who put his words in him......

If those same words are not in you, and they aren't, you've been deceived and deceive yourself.

Your inability to acknowledge the truth does not make it go away. It just reveals your character.
“Your father Abraham rejoiced that he would see my day. He saw it and was glad.” So the Jews said to him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have you seen Abraham?” Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.” So they picked up stones to throw at him, but Jesus hid himself and went out of the temple.

“Your father Abraham rejoiced that he would see my day. He saw it and was glad.” So the Jews said to him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have you seen Abraham?” Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.” So they picked up stones to throw at him, but Jesus hid himself and went out of the temple.

"Go and tell my brothers that I am ascending to my Father and your Father; My God and your God."

By saying that his God is our God Jesus effectively eliminated any possibility that he either thought of himself as or claimed to be God. Be happy. Anyone who claims to be God is insane.

Thats the way the cookie crumbles.

"Go and tell my brothers that I am ascending to my Father and your Father; My God and your God."

By saying that his God is our God Jesus effectively eliminated any possibility that he either thought of himself as or claimed to be God. Be happy. Anyone who claims to be God is insane.

Thats the way the cookie crumbles.
Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus, who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped, but emptied himself, by taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men.

Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus, who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped, but emptied himself, by taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men.
Thanks for providing another example of Paul, (the replacement for Judas), bringing the name of Jesus into disrepute among intelligent people, because anyone who claims to be God is insane.

Good job!

Thanks for providing another example of Paul, (the replacement for Judas, ahem) bringing the name of Jesus into disrepute among intelligent people.

Good job!
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together. And he is the head of the body, the church. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in everything he might be preeminent. For in him all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of his cross.

He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together. And he is the head of the body, the church. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in everything he might be preeminent. For in him all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of his cross.
Anyone who claims to be God is insane. Anyone who worships that person is worse than insane.

Am I telling you something that you don't already know?

Anyone who claims to be God is insane. Anyone who worships that person is worse than insane.

Am I telling you something that you don't already know?
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.
"In the beginning" the existing metaphor for the "Word of God" was "manna from heaven", the food of angels. This "bread from heaven", Divine instruction, became "the flesh of Jesus", a new metaphor for teaching from God. "The Body of Christ" is the body of this teaching from God, "bread" that became "flesh" are words, a revelation from God, that are both spirit and life

Unless you eat his flesh, learn his teaching, and drink his blood, do it, you can have no life in you.

Life is in the blood, in the doing.

See your own post, #185

Last edited:
"In the beginning" the existing metaphor for the "Word of God" was "manna from heaven", the food of angels. This "bread from heaven", Divine instruction, became "the flesh of Jesus", a new metaphor for teaching from God. The Body of Christ is the body of this teaching from God, "bread" that became "flesh" represents words, teaching from God that are both spirit and life.

Unless you eat his flesh, learn his teaching, and drink his blood, do it, you can have no life in you.

Life is in the blood, in the doing.

See your own post, #185
When day came, the assembly of the elders of the people gathered together, both chief priests and scribes. And they led him away to their council, and they said, “If you are the Christ, tell us.” But he said to them, “If I tell you, you will not believe, and if I ask you, you will not answer. But from now on the Son of Man shall be seated at the right hand of the power of God.” So they all said, “Are you the Son of God, then?” And he said to them, “You say that I am.” Then they said, “What further testimony do we need? We have heard it ourselves from his own lips.”

When day came, the assembly of the elders of the people gathered together, both chief priests and scribes. And they led him away to their council, and they said, “If you are the Christ, tell us.” But he said to them, “If I tell you, you will not believe, and if I ask you, you will not answer. But from now on the Son of Man shall be seated at the right hand of the power of God.” So they all said, “Are you the Son of God, then?” And he said to them, “You say that I am.” Then they said, “What further testimony do we need? We have heard it ourselves from his own lips.”
"No one whose balls have been crushed can become a member of the assembly of the Lord."

ITS THE LAW!

"No one whose balls have been crushed can become a member of the assembly of the Lord."

ITS THE LAW!

the Son of Man shall be seated at the right hand . . . of God. The crucifixion of Jesus is not the end but his “exodus” leading to glory (Luke 24:26; Acts 3:13). Jesus declares that he is not only the human Messiah anticipated by the Jews but also the divine Son of Man (Dan. 7:13–14) who sits at the right hand of God (Ps. 110:1–2) and who will come in power to reign over the earth (cf. note on Matt. 8:20).

ITS THE LAW!
Son of God, “the Christ” (the Messiah; Luke 22:67), and “Son of Man” all refer to Jesus, emphasizing different aspects of his person and role. “Son of God” points to Jesus’ unique relationship to God and (when rightly understood) his equality with God the Father in his very being. The term “Christ” indicates that Jesus claimed to be the Son of David, the Messiah. “Son of Man” points to the person identified in Dan. 7:13–14, who will rule the kingdom of God. You say that I am. A Greek expression that deflects responsibility back upon the one asking the question (cf. Matt. 26:25, Matt. 26:64).

Forum List

Back