Is Isis a threat

Does anyone really believe Isis is a threat to America?

• Yes

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Don't know, don't care

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
If you put ethics and morality to the side, as well as issues with religious persecution of Christians. Then ISIS, is a greater threat still than Al Qaeda to energy security and stability of US allies. ISIS motivates terrorism rather than do it themselves in America i.e. lone wolf attacks.

ISIS has the craziest Mother Effers out there in their army....
And we have a bunch of people living here that are kept angry by the Democrats and most recently
by the first Lady....

It would not not take a whole lot to fire up these crazies and have them commit lone wolf attacks in the name of ISIS.
Going out and looking for work these folks have no interest.
Grabbing a knife from the kitchen and killing women and children at a mall in the name of ISIS...
Oh yeah....
They be down for that shit.

You might be on to something! Michelle Obama is a fantastic recruiter for ISIS. She makes our shiftless, lazy negroes angry so they will go out and kill women and children at a mall!

Weeeeeeee!

If you put ethics and morality to the side, as well as issues with religious persecution of Christians. Then ISIS, is a greater threat still than Al Qaeda to energy security and stability of US allies. ISIS motivates terrorism rather than do it themselves in America i.e. lone wolf attacks.

Oh yeah! Did you read what Rozman just wrote? You two are fucking brilliant!

the only good isis member is a dead isis member

they are a direct threat to everything free loving Americans stand for
is the Right willing to pay wartime tax rates for it?

shut the fuck up with your leftist partisan politics for once
so, the answer is no fiscal responsibility for the Right; some on the left, get it.

you call being trillions of dollars in debt

fiscal responsibility

what a fucktard

--LOL

fact is we may have to deal with isis whether we like it or not

and a few entitlements may have to get bumped along the way

to fund the fight

so, the answer is no fiscal responsibility for the Right; some on the left, get it.

fiscal responsibility

what a fucktard

--LOL

to fund the fight
it is why it is even more irresponsible to have a War on Terror without War on Terror Tax Rates.

The democrats who are bringing isis here is the seminal danger. Protecting the radicalizing mosques is a key government function.

fiscal responsibility

what a fucktard

--LOL

to fund the fight
it is why it is even more irresponsible to have a War on Terror without War on Terror Tax Rates.

leftards a funny people

they sit around all

claiming there is only so much money and that the rich have most of it (usually by stealing it)

yet

when it comes to taxing and paying for entitlements there is an endless supply of it

--LOL

good going make sure the peoples bellies are full before they get their heads lopped off

--LOL

ISIS has the craziest Mother Effers out there in their army....
And we have a bunch of people living here that are kept angry by the Democrats and most recently
by the first Lady....

It would not not take a whole lot to fire up these crazies and have them commit lone wolf attacks in the name of ISIS.
Going out and looking for work these folks have no interest.
Grabbing a knife from the kitchen and killing women and children at a mall in the name of ISIS...
Oh yeah....
They be down for that shit.

You might be on to something! Michelle Obama is a fantastic recruiter for ISIS. She makes our shiftless, lazy negroes angry so they will go out and kill women and children at a mall!

Weeeeeeee!

That's what I'm sayin.....

Thank you....
Coming from you that is high praise indeed.....

If only rightwinger felt the same way about me.

You are a clown, just like your avatar. If you are what the Democrats have to offer, then no wonder most Democrats stayed home rather than vote for you.

Thanks for also going after your own electoral base dumbass, and attacking your own liberal newspapers like the Washington Post.

Next up, attacking Rachel Maddow because she isn't black.

You are a clown, just like your avatar. If you are what the Democrats have to offer, then no wonder most Democrats stayed home rather than vote for you.

Thanks for also going after your own electoral base dumbass, and attacking your own liberal newspapers like the Washington Post.

You seem upset. It causes you to ramble on incoherently. Would you like to try again?

Thank you....
Coming from you that is high praise indeed.....

If only rightwinger felt the same way about me.
What I find funny is that what I said has been talked about in the Washington Post, Economist, and even Huffington Post, as in the 'liberal media'.

Yet LoneLaughter claims that ISIS isn't a threat, even though his own electoral base and media believe otherwise.

You seem upset. It causes you to ramble on incoherently. Would you like to try again?
Upset? No, just aghast that you are so much of a stupid partisan hack. Join Fox News or MSNBC, as I watch neither.

Upset? No, just aghast that you are so much of a stupid partisan hack. Join Fox News or MSNBC, as I watch neither.

You are not making any sense. Would you like to keep trying?

Forum List

Back