Will Hillary apologize to the Iraqi people?

She's a corrupt and arrogant power hungry bitch, she'll never apologize or accept responsibility for anything.

She's a corrupt and arrogant power hungry bitch, she'll never apologize or accept responsibility for anything.

LOL, good to see you concede that all of the Republicans who supported the disaster of Iraq ought to be apologizing.

How many of them have stepped up? Starting with Bush and Cheney. Continuing with every Republican currently or soon to be running for president? Except, I think, Rand Paul...

Hillary has nothing to apologize for concerning Iraq. The Butcher of Baghdad as removed as a DESTABLIZING leader in the ME. Democracy was established, women now vote. The Kurds love GWB because he removed the Butcher of Baghdad thus prevent him from using his WMD against them. Kuwait, Iran and the Saudis are happy to get rid of the Ahole.

What she could apologize for this the distortion and lying being done by the left wing. For 8 years they have controlled the narrative in this country and their narrative is based on distortion and outright lies.

An apology might be made to the world for an illegal invasion and war crimes, but such would not absolve anyone of the guilt.

LOL, good to see you concede that all of the Republicans who supported the disaster of Iraq ought to be apologizing.

How many of them have stepped up? Starting with Bush and Cheney. Continuing with every Republican currently or soon to be running for president? Except, I think, Rand Paul...
You're reading a lot into what I said that isn't there. But then again, if you didn't do that, you wouldn't have anything to post.

An apology might be made to the world for an illegal invasion and war crimes, but such would not absolve anyone of the guilt.

Why is it that a war that was voted on and agreed to by Congress is considered illegal? Even though no one has produced an arrest warrant?

How comes we hear nothing from the left about Clinton terror bombing Serbia for 72 days? WTF the Serbs were absolutely no threat to the US and yet the left just keeps on LYING about illegal wars. What is wrong with you people?

How come the left is silent about Obama's bombing Libya into a humanitarian disaster?

Forum List

Back