Is Isis a threat

Does anyone really believe Isis is a threat to America?

• Yes

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Don't know, don't care

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
I'm far more concerned about their opponents such as Iran/Iraq on the one hand and the Salafists/Wahabis on the other hand. I would be quite happy to supply arms to both sides so they could and hopefully would kill off each other in job lots.

I'm sure there are plenty of Fox viewers wetting their pants.

I think ISIS has shown themselves to be a huge threat to the Christians, young women and the gays in other countries. I guess the liberals here don't care about that as long as they aren't personally being threatened.

Last edited:

I think ISIS has shown themselves to be a huge threat to the Christians, young women and the gays in other countries. I guess the liberals here don't care about that as long as they aren't personally being threatened.

You have no reason to make that quantum leap or make the snarky attack on liberals.

The question is "Is ISIS a threat to America?"

The answer is no, of course its not.

Make no mistake however. ISIS is a danger to individuals and small groups, as we saw with the attack on Charlie Hebdo. But its highly unlikely they are a threat to America.

And what PMH said is true - The Fox Entertainment Network is well known for lying to their audience and exaggerating stories to keep the gullible all in a twitter.

I just wanted to take an informal survey about the issue.

Yes but they are a far more direct threat to a lot of other countries who would love us to push past them and deal with ISIS for them. We need to stop doing that, but we keep electing one neocon after another. HW, Clinton, W, Obama. It has to stop

I just wanted to take an informal survey about the issue.

No more so than any other whackjob group with guns is. They're just the latest boogeyman the government's using to assume more power, start and sustain more combat operations in the middle east, and paint a religion as the enemy. If it wasn't IS it'd be somebody else, and will be once the public has become desensitized to IS.

You have no reason to make that quantum leap or make the snarky attack on liberals.

The question is "Is ISIS a threat to America?"

The answer is no, of course its not.

Make no mistake however. ISIS is a danger to individuals and small groups, as we saw with the attack on Charlie Hebdo. But its highly unlikely they are a threat to America.

And what PMH said is true - The Fox Entertainment Network is well known for lying to their audience and exaggerating stories to keep the gullible all in a twitter.

Luddster subscribes to the Obabble philosophy. Deny something exists and maybe it will go away.

ISIS has the craziest Mother Effers out there in their army....
And we have a bunch of people living here that are kept angry by the Democrats and most recently
by the first Lady....

It would not not take a whole lot to fire up these crazies and have them commit lone wolf attacks in the name of ISIS.
Going out and looking for work these folks have no interest.
Grabbing a knife from the kitchen and killing women and children at a mall in the name of ISIS...
Oh yeah....
They be down for that shit.

Forum List

Back