Is Hillary Clinton Too Old To Be President?

What difference does it make?

Benghazi is her Chappaquiddick

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Guy, you've been trying to make an issue of Benghazi for nearly a year now.

No one outside the Right Wing Fever Swamps really cares.

Might want to check with Chris Stevens parents

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Why?

Were they there? Do they have some additional information that changes anything?

The four who died at Benghazi died because they were attacked by terrorists. Period. Going on about, I don't know, I stopped paying attention to the "Benghazi Conspiracy Theory De Jour" some time ago, is getting you what, exactly?

Oh, wait. It was about the YouTUbe film. right? Something about a YouTube film?

Or Something.

Hillary had things locked up in 2008 until the DNC and some so-called friends stabbed her in the back.

Now, if she runs in 2016, how will the DNC behave this time? How about her so-called friends?

To this day, Howard Dean and Donna Brazile make me want to puke.

Hillary's failure is no one's fault but Hillary's.

You know why Hillary lost in 2008? because she didn't have a game plan after Super Tuesday.

She won every super Tuesday state except IL (Obama's home state), and then she had nothing. No state organizations in the follow up states. This allowed Obama to creep up on her in Delegates.

Now, I think the real problem Hillary had in 2008 is that a lot of Democrats in the rank and file concluded that if they elected Clinton, you'd have the same level of Ken Starr crazy bullshit you had when her husband was in.

In short, they didn't want the drama.

Except with Obama they got the Drama anyway. Obama makes the Right Wing crazier than Clinton ever did.

Hillary lost because of her vote on the Iraq War

There should be a mandatory retirement age for all politicians, say no older than 65.
This should also hold true for Supreme Court Judges.

There should be a mandatory retirement age for all politicians, say no older than 65.

That would have negated the presidencies of:

Ronald Reagan (69 years, 11 months, 14 days)
William H. Harrison (68 years, 0 months, 23 days)
James Buchanan (65 years, 10 months, 9 days)
George H. W. Bush (64 years, 7 months, 8 days)
Zachary Taylor (64 years, 3 months, 8 days)
Dwight D. Eisenhower (62 years, 3 months, 6 days)

As long as they were not 65 the day they took office, it would be fine.

No, you said mandatory retirement at 65. They would have to retire in the middle of their terms.

No, you said mandatory retirement at 65. They would have to retire in the middle of their terms.

Really, if we want to get nit picky here, if they would turn 65 during their term they would not be qualified to run in the election so that would be a mute point.
Look at the people over 65 in Congress, we would all be better off, if they were put out to pasture when they turned 65.

Just look at the 37 senators we would not have to deal with if this was in effect.
List of current United States Senators by age - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not to mention that 6 of the 9 Supreme Court Justices are over 65. They definitely need to retire.

Age alone does not preclude someone from working including being president. And, I must say, Hillary's face lift is amazing! That's the doctor Nancy Pelosi should have had so she didn't end up with that deer in the headlights look.

jackson-hickory.jpg

Old Hickory

images

Old Hillary

What difference does it make?

She should be in jail because of 4 dead Americans and if you runs you know that that will be the campaign for the others ..To REFRESH Americans minds

Hillary had things locked up in 2008 until the DNC and some so-called friends stabbed her in the back.

Now, if she runs in 2016, how will the DNC behave this time? How about her so-called friends?

To this day, Howard Dean and Donna Brazile make me want to puke.

Don't forget Limbaugh's Operation Chaos. :D

To old? No. Too corrupt, incompetent, and just downright power hungry. You betcha.

I'd love to see her up against Rand Paul.

Hillary is a dinosaur politician, she uses tactics that make the youth (40 and below) nauseous. Now that the left proved voting for a black guy (It's about time) does not get you a better politician they have to shift to voting for a vagina because "It's about time!"

I think it would be great! Dems for massive war, massive spending and a dynasty!

The issue I see when Dems in 2016 no matter who runs is that their party is now the biggest war party, bigger than Bush... Dems are anti freedom, antio transparent, anti whistle blower party and have made that clear. Dems have forced unpopular costly HC programs on the people. Dems expanded the patriot act and spend vastly more than Bush did while ruling over one of the weakest economies in this countries history.

Dems can't even pass a budget.

Now, I'm not advocating for Republicans, Dems are simply a worse version of the Bush era Admin.

Forum List

Back