Is Hillary Clinton Too Old To Be President?

She should be in jail because of 4 dead Americans and if you runs you know that that will be the campaign for the others ..To REFRESH Americans minds

The only people who care about Benghazi are the ones who wouldn't vote for a Democrat if she cured cancer and had Jesus for a running mate.

She disappointed me so.
Stop being an Obama pig poster ok? I think Hillary is bigger than this. I think she will come out and say she fucked up.

And she knows she did.

I would respect her greatly for it.

She's a piece of crap doesn't matter how old she is. She's unworthy and unqualified to be President, not that would stop the dumbasses in this nation from voting for her, as Obama winning twice shows us.

She should be in jail because of 4 dead Americans and if you runs you know that that will be the campaign for the others ..To REFRESH Americans minds

The only people who care about Benghazi are the ones who wouldn't vote for a Democrat if she cured cancer and had Jesus for a running mate.

She disappointed me so.
Stop being an Obama pig poster ok? I think Hillary is bigger than this. I think she will come out and say she fucked up.

And she knows she did.

Pretend you're in a court of law where FACTS matter - and explain to us with "credible" and "provable" FACTS exactly how "she fucked up"...

Give us your "evidence"...

I would be more concerned about her health status than her age. But we all know this country will not have a female president in this millennium.

She was a "shoo in" last time.

Hillary fucked herself with "What difference does it make now?"

Yeah, like "you didn't build that" worked so well for wingnuts.

Hey bad boy, I have a friend who actually IS a Lakhota Sioux.....he gets 2 grand a month because of it...you?

When I first walked in here I took a lot of hits from conservatives when I went after this lying bitch called Lakhota.

Thank you for being honest. I really like you Roo. No idea why except you are honest as the day is long.

She disappointed me so.

And she knows she did.

I'm still trying to figure out what your logic on the Benghazi scandal is?

That they said it was because of a movie? That's what everyone thought at the time.

I didn't vote for Obama in 2008. I did in 2012 because Romney was a scumbag. And a Mormon. but I repeat myself.

But if the GOP doesn't start getting right with those of us in the middle and stop spending so much time appealing to their crazy base, they will keep losing elections long after Obama goes on to Chancellor a law school or something.

Hey bad boy, I have a friend who actually IS a Lakhota Sioux.....he gets 2 grand a month because of it...you?

When I first walked in here I took a lot of hits from conservatives when I went after this lying bitch called Lakhota.

Thank you for being honest. I really like you Roo. No idea why except you are honest as the day is long.

Thank you :)

When I fuck up I will say so.

I really do have a friend who is Lakhota, we Ref Wrestling all over the Midwest, he is an Obama guy but I love him.

Without derailing this Hillary thread, please provide some PROOF of my lies. BTW, I'm a 66-year-old guy.

Also, don't forget your "evidence" in post #72.

She disappointed me so.

And she knows she did.

I'm still trying to figure out what your logic on the Benghazi scandal is?

That they said it was because of a movie? That's what everyone thought at the time.

I didn't vote for Obama in 2008. I did in 2012 because Romney was a scumbag. And a Mormon. but I repeat myself.

But if the GOP doesn't start getting right with those of us in the middle and stop spending so much time appealing to their crazy base, they will keep losing elections long after Obama goes on to Chancellor a law school or something.

You don't keep up with current events much do you slick? The fact that they knew it had nothing to do with any movie the night it was happening as already been proven and admitted to. They knew from day 1 no movie was involved in the attacks. They lied and they they let Americans die to further their election chances. Hillary, Obama and the rest of that scum should be arrested, tried, convicted, and if found guilty sentenced to death for being accessories to murder.

Last edited:
Well, Hillary isn't as old as I am and I'm just starting to get good.

If she wants to run, I'll vote for her.

And I haven't voted in two elections, so that shows my enthusiasm.

Well, Hillary isn't as old as I am and I'm just starting to get good.

If she wants to run, I'll vote for her.

And I haven't voted in two elections, so that shows my enthusiasm.
I have no intention of voting for her, because she is a war-hawk and a closet neocon, but she will be the next President.

For those who don't think Benghazi matters do you truly believe that if Hillary runs in 2016 her Democratic primary challengers and I mean all of them won't bash her with Benghazi from start to finish and that it will have no impact?

Forum List

Back