Is Hillary Clinton Too Old To Be President?

It was easily predictable that anyone who opposed Obama on anything would be branded a racist, so any criticisms of Hillary will obviously be met with charges of both "ageism" and "sexism".

PC works. And here it comes again, enjoy!

ummm, stevens, mcconell and rushbo brought it up, not the dems.

I just wouldnt want to lookat that ugly ass face, and of course her pro hedonism and pro commie policies......

More: Republicans Paint Clinton as Old News for 2016 Presidential Election - The New York Times - By JONATHAN MARTIN

So, her age is all they got? Actually, that's a plus for her.

How about the fact that she's a clueless dingbat who got 4 people that she was responsible for killed and then she lied about it.

There's also the fact that she offers nothing but more of Obama's policies, and Americans are all thoroughly sick of those.

She just isn't qualified, AND we now we know what she would do if she got that 3 a.m. call....nothing but blame a video.

It was easily predictable that anyone who opposed Obama on anything would be branded a racist, so any criticisms of Hillary will obviously be met with charges of both "ageism" and "sexism".

PC works. And here it comes again, enjoy!

ummm, stevens, mcconell and rushbo brought it up, not the dems.

You're not going to claim it's not going happen with great regularity, are you?

Never mind, don't answer that. I don't think I want to see it.

She just isn't qualified, AND we now we know what she would do if she got that 3 a.m. call....nothing but blame a video.

What are the qualifications to be president of USA? Be at least 35 years of age and be a natural born citizen.

Reagan was older than Hillary will be when he was elected the first time. He went on to serve a second term.

Last edited:
I lived in Arkanass during the Clintoons govenorship. the only reason we voted him to be president was to get them two out of Arkanass. I would never vote for her. Why? My wife likes her.

WASHINGTON — Stuart Stevens, the top strategist for Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign, declared to an audience of reporters at a breakfast last month that electing Hillary Rodham Clinton would be like going back in time. “She’s been around since the ’70s,” he said.

At a conservative conference earlier in the year, Senator Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, the Republican leader, ridiculed the 2016 Democratic field as “a rerun of ‘The Golden Girls,’ ” referring to Mrs. Clinton and Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr., who is 70.

The 2016 election may be far off, but one theme is becoming clear: Republican strategists and presidential hopefuls, in ways subtle and overt, are eager to focus a spotlight on Mrs. Clinton’s age. The former secretary of state will be 69 by the next presidential election, a generation removed from most of the possible Republican candidates.

More: Republicans Paint Clinton as Old News for 2016 Presidential Election - The New York Times - By JONATHAN MARTIN

So, her age is all they got? Actually, that's a plus for her.

Yeah so what the Democrats tried the same thing with Reagan
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoPu1UIBkBc]Reagan-Mondale debate: the age issue - YouTube[/ame]

She's too old school...her handlers are trying to help her be hip with creating a twitter account, but she has a governing approach from a time that people wanted to move away from when they voted for Obama. Hillary has not really evolved with the times, including her polyester pant suits.:D

Hillary's political future depends on how much obama is hated by the time he leaves office. She was his secretary of state, Kerry is going to make sure no stink lands on him. If the people decide to throw the bums out, they might throw them all out, leaving nothing of the obama regime. In that case, Hillary has no chance at all.

She's extremely well qualified, which is more important than age. But, she's just the right age and besides, women live longer than men and Hilary is one healthy old broad.

Also, she's shoo in because the right doesn't have anyone but froot loops to run against her.

Hillary's political future depends on how much obama is hated by the time he leaves office. She was his secretary of state, Kerry is going to make sure no stink lands on him. If the people decide to throw the bums out, they might throw them all out, leaving nothing of the obama regime. In that case, Hillary has no chance at all.

The dance will be most interesting.

She's extremely well qualified, which is more important than age. But, she's just the right age and besides, women live longer than men and Hilary is one healthy old broad.

Also, she's shoo in because the right doesn't have anyone but froot loops to run against her.

Are you kidding?

The headlines already are....

Bill part three baby. It's clinton time....

She was a "shoo in" last time.

Hillary fucked herself with "What difference does it make now?"

She was a "shoo in" last time.

Hillary fucked herself with "What difference does it make now?"

Yeah, like "you didn't build that" worked so well for wingnuts.

She should be in jail because of 4 dead Americans and if you runs you know that that will be the campaign for the others ..To REFRESH Americans minds

The only people who care about Benghazi are the ones who wouldn't vote for a Democrat if she cured cancer and had Jesus for a running mate.

She disappointed me so.
Stop being an Obama pig poster ok? I think Hillary is bigger than this. I think she will come out and say she fucked up.

And she knows she did.

Forum List

Back