Is God punishing the right wing with "Climate Change"?

Where were all these conservative voices when right wing religious leaders were coming up with the idea natural disasters are punishment from God. I don't remember the left making that "connection".

I remember only the extreme fringe was starting such shit.

Oh, yeah....that's right!!
:eusa_shifty:

Yep mostly an ex republican presidential candidate and other right wing supporters.
I have never heard a left winger claim that gays caused a hurricane or 911.

Because, I guess, it's easier to blame the POTUS for killing thousands of American civilian.

:eusa_shhh:

Where were all these conservative voices when right wing religious leaders were coming up with the idea natural disasters are punishment from God. I don't remember the left making that "connection".

Perhaps your perception of conservatives is skewed.
Far be it from you to reconsider your blanket statements though.

Yep mostly an ex republican presidential candidate and other right wing supporters.

Because, I guess, it's easier to blame the POTUS for killing thousands of American civilian.

You mean like Iraq?

No, you don't rock.
You suck.

:eusa_shifty:

How many American civilians were killed in Iraq, anyway, idiot?
:cuckoo:

I thought it was global warming.....
Then the Northeast got the crap kicked out of it with record blizzards.
That's when the Libs had to spin their story....
Now to cover their asses they needed to come with another line.
Now it's Climate Change...Had to change the label on the crap they were selling...
Meanwhile Al Gore is jetting around the country burning fossils fuels like you wouldn't believe getting rich off this stuff.

Last edited:

You mean like Iraq?
And it took how many years for your President to get us out of Iraq? Democrats are just as stupid as Republicans. And I don't like Obama so don't just post to attack my handle, dip stick.:lol::lol::lol:

And hurricanes hit RED & BLUE, as do earthquakes, tornadoes, NAME IT.

Earthquakes are due to climate change?

CA does not have hurricanes and it is hard to get more liberal than they are.
Neither does Orygun.

I was referring to the odd conclusion tornadoes hit RED states only.
well they seem to enjoy demolishing trailer parks....lot of those are in red states...:D

batman-returns-penguin.jpg

"Is God punishing the right wing with "Climate Change"?"

This is who is talking inside of Deany's head

I negged rdean for being a troll and an idiot. I'm guessing he is allowed to continue posting here just for the entertainment factor he provides?

I thought it was global warming.....
Then the Northeast got the crap kicked out of it with record blizzards.
That's when the Libs had to spin their story....
Now to cover their asses they needed to come with another line.
Now it's Climate Change...Had to change the label on the crap they were selling...
Meanwhile Al Gore is jetting around the country burning fossils fuels like you wouldn't believe getting rich off this stuff.

The liberals do the exact opposite of what they preach. What they don't realize is that conservatives ALSO do the exact opposite of what liberals preach.

Forum List

Back