Is God punishing the right wing with "Climate Change"?

It can't be too bad of a word since many blacks use it when speaking to each other.
are you this fucking stupid all the time or just on weekends?

Personally, I don't use the term because I think it's offensive. I just get tired of people using a double standard that it's OK for blacks to use it, but it's off limits to anyone else. I got to call bull shit on that. You should too.
matter of fact I do.

Let me guess, you didn't know that LBJ dropped the "N" word like a preacher talking Jesus.

Two choice: stay stuck on stupid or STFU.
(cue buzzer) sorry wrong answer!
it was some what acceptable then for people to use the word ******.
I lived in Georgia till I was seven I heard that word as much as the word boy.
the point is it's offensive and only racist illiterate limp dicks use it.
Look at you, using the word "******".

Sorta ironic that you go after another for his quote of LBJ using it, because he was just quoting LBJ - a POTUS, a Democratic POTUS.

You, on the other hand............

(You're not too bright, are you?)
not to bright? sure... just keep assuming

Why do you care what he does since you don't believe in him?
who are you addressing?

Anyone that does not believe in God why would they care what something did if they didn't believe in it?
to see how people think. for instance you just implied that belief in god is the same god actually existing...it's not
belief only proves belief, not actuality.
now I know a bit about how you think.:D

who are you addressing?

Anyone that does not believe in God why would they care what something did if they didn't believe in it?
to see how people think. for instance you just implied that belief in god is the same god actually existing...it's not

All I implied was that if someone doesn't Believe in God why do would anyone care what he did? That's what I implied not what you wanted me to imply

All I implied was that if someone doesn't Believe in God why do would anyone care what he did? That's what I implied not what you wanted me to imply
asked and answerd

asked and answerd
Ask me if I care what Allah does?

so since he said it, it's ok for you to? Right got it!

Let me guess, you didn't know that LBJ dropped the "N" word like a preacher talking Jesus.

Daws, It was a quote. You know, a direct exact quote. Used to show a point.... And it was accurate. Wouldn't have the same meaning if you were quoting the President as saying the N-word........... Lighten up, nothing was meant by it other than what ever LBJ himself meant........

Sorta ironic that you go after another for his quote of LBJ using it, because he was just quoting LBJ - a POTUS, a Democratic POTUS.

Let's see, you criticize CF for using the word "******" when he was quoting a Democratic POTUS.

Then YOU actually USE the word "******" and not in a quote.

And, thanks for the irony of the bolded. :lmao:

Daws, It was a quote. You know, a direct exact quote. Used to show a point.... And it was accurate. Wouldn't have the same meaning if you were quoting the President as saying the N-word........... Lighten up, nothing was meant by it other than what ever LBJ himself meant........
thanks, I figured that out five seconds afterI posted it.
then I thought lets see what happens ,as expected other posters assumed facts not in evidence!

Let's see, you criticize CF for using the word "******" when he was quoting a Democratic POTUS.

Then YOU actually USE the word "******" and not in a quote.

And, thanks for the irony of the bolded. :lmao:
sure... just keep assuming:clap2::clap2:

And it took how many years for your President to get us out of Iraq? Democrats are just as stupid as Republicans. And I don't like Obama so don't just post to attack my handle, dip stick.:lol::lol::lol:

You know, if you'd take his cock out of your mouth, people wouldn't jump to the conclusion that you like him....

I'm just sayin.....

Forum List

Back