I MAY HAVE A HEAVY DUTY SMOKING GUN VS.OBAMA....please read....

Ed Spacer

Rookie
Jan 16, 2012
georgia
Okay,I may need help from the board with this evidence I found.
In the hurry me and my fiancee had to leave Holyoke,ma.in 2010 after PR gangs arsoned her house,I looked at,and found an old ipod,and an older cellphone,with something very interesting.

2008/2009 were pretty dark years.
back in 2008,i was struggling badly,and came to get sidework at a place in holyoke,ma.on high street called SALSARENGUE RESTAURANT and SEAFOOD. The guy that owns the place,Jose Bou,is a card-carrying member of the Latino chamber of commerce,abd also,a card carrying member of the COMMUNIST PARTY OF AMERICA.The owner also had several important,verified information,that his backer and business partner,and head of the mass LLC is CARLOS GONZALEZ,and is also head of the mass chapter of the COMMUNIST PARTY OF THE UNITED STATES.

Now,how is this important?
i have evidence,dated,and timestamped,that i had been cleaning up in this restaurant during some closed door meetings in that restaurant,which claims its the latino oasis.Mr.bou was a retired clinical psychologist with the university of massachusetts. In any event,they have closed door meetings,which included local latin gangleaders on their payroll,and attending several of the meetings,it was to promote communist latino agenda in massachusetts,to eliminate the influence of white america in massachusetts,had several local leaders like the building code inspector of holyoke,who was a card carrying communist as well,and two springfield leaders that are part of the communist party,springfield mayor,domenic sarno and us house rep richard neal,who is also a member of the COMMUNIST PARTY OF AMERICA.

Also,at these meetings,they talked about undermining the power of the us constitution,as outlined by their "boss"the head of the COMMUNIST PARTY of america,who reported to the castro family and vladimir putin.

Several meetings i digitally recorded had bou representing the interests of the state regional communists,so that gonzalez could meet with the"boss"in washi

I suggest you contact your local authorities. The people here are simply posters on a message board and are not authorized to prosecute potential criminal activity in your locale.

I suspect you have a heavy duty "smoking" something...

Carlos Gonzalez with be EASY to research....................:cuckoo: Jose Bou is on the Holyoke Mayor's business task force. I USED to discount Mt. Holyoke college attendees as chicks wanting Harvard guys, now it seems some near there are truly CRAZED.

Last edited:
In the hurry me and my fiancee had to leave Holyoke,ma.in 2010 after PR gangs arsoned her house,I looked at,and found an old ipod,and an older cellphone,with something very interesting.

back in 2008,i was struggling badly,and came to get sidework at a place in holyoke,ma.on high street called SALSARENGUE RESTAURANT and SEAFOOD. The guy that owns the place,Jose Bou,is a card-carrying member of the Latino chamber of commerce,abd also,a card carrying member of the COMMUNIST PARTY OF AMERICA.The owner also had several important,verified information,that his backer and business partner,and head of the mass LLC is CARLOS GONZALEZ,and is also head of the mass chapter of the COMMUNIST PARTY OF THE UNITED STATES.

i have evidence,dated,and timestamped,that i had been cleaning up in this restaurant during some closed door meetings in that restaurant,which claims its the latino oasis.Mr.bou was a retired clinical psychologist with the university of massachusetts. In any event,they have closed door meetings,which included local latin gangleaders on their payroll,and attending several of the meetings,it was to promote communist latino agenda in massachusetts,to eliminate the influence of white america in massachusetts,had several local leaders like the building code inspector of holyoke,who was a card carrying communist as well,and two springfield leaders that are part of the communist party,springfield mayor,domenic sarno and us house rep richard neal,who is also a member of the COMMUNIST PARTY OF AMERICA.

Also,at these meetings,they talked about undermining the power of the us constitution,as outlined by their "boss"the head of the COMMUNIST PARTY of america,who reported to the castro family and vladimir putin.

Several meetings i digitally recorded had bou representing the interests of the state regional communists,so that gonzalez could meet with the"boss"in washi

The bolded is why you were really there, and the rest was a product of your psychosis

:cuckoo:

• Banned
The"boss"for the communist party,in several meetings,was identified by CARLOS GONZALEZ,as BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA,and I have proof,via hours of digital recordings,how they forced in sotomayor as justice,and how gonzalez and obama took several trips to cuba to meet with castro and family.i have proof via these old recordings,that identified obama as a communist party leader,also,verifying allen wests story,that starting in 2009 congress had secret meetings with obama,hilary clinton,and 76 members of congress,who were also part of the communist party.also,another item of evidence i have is a socalled gift given to me by carlos for doing a goid job,is an illegal cuban bunch of cigars obtained by gonzalez and obama on a trip to cuba.

Now,if anyone cares to help me....
i have 1:45:45 of digital recordings on a verizon motorola w365 ,how do i extract these to make them public?

marijuana_vietnam350.jpg

vietnam-shotgun.png

Aw, the smoking gun...

• Banned
I have evidence on antiquated cellphone tech,that proves obamas a fucking commie.
and that there are meetings of the communist congress...in our congress.
if anyone would take the time to read...
once its out there,it'll be sinktime for mr.scumbag.

Last edited:
Instead of everyone making fun of me,please understand.
what i legitimately have,could knock your commie god down so far,a dogward wouldnt hire him to catch stray pets.

The"boss"for the communist party,in several meetings,was identified by CARLOS GONZALEZ,as BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA,and I have proof,via hours of digital recordings,how they forced in sotomayor as justice,and how gonzalez and obama took several trips to cuba to meet with castro and family.i have proof via these old recordings,that identified obama as a communist party leader,also,verifying allen wests story,that starting in 2009 congress had secret meetings with obama,hilary clinton,and 76 members of congress,who were also part of the communist party.also,another item of evidence i have is a socalled gift given to me by carlos for doing a goid job,is an illegal cuban bunch of cigars obtained by gonzalez and obama on a trip to cuba.

i have 1:45:45 of digital recordings on a verizon motorola w365 ,how do i extract these to make them public?

Next time you make up stupid things, stop giving out so many specifics, you make yourself easy to disprove.
the 365 has 5MB of storage. Video recording uses about 1MB per minute. You have 5 minutes of storage on that phone, yet somehow you recorded almost 2 hours worth?

Exactly,peach,and hes also a communist party leader who visits and travels wuth obama frequently.
I HAVE DIGITAL AUDIO PROOF,dated and timed.

obama being supporting by the New Party is not new information.

I never really got the whole thing about communism being like some sort of poison anyway.... it's a form of government, a political belief system. Like any other, it has it's merits and it's pit falls. China seems to be coming along economically as a communist nation.... Cuba is still using that system, despite 50 years of isolation from US markets.

I mean... I don't think communism is something we need to go to but the whole idea that anyone who touches communism becomes a brain craving zombie is just soo.... done.

Communist exist. They aren't as bad as in the movies you saw. Get over it.

Middle,youre wrong.i have twenty recordings,with 1:45:45 total from 2008/2009.

You are really going to stick with the story that your phone doesn't follow the laws the rest of the world does? As soon as I read it I knew you were lying. ONLY smartphones have that kind of capacity.

Motorola V365 Specs, Features (Phone Scoop)
Memory 5 MB internal storage

How can i record tango app - How can i record tango app? Thank you very much. :: Zinf Questions and Answers

Play it into a cell phone capable of recording audio and then send it to your email address as an attachment; then you can upload it to you-tube or other media. I'm not tech savvy at all and did that with 30 year old Ans Machine audio recently; very easily done.

Forum List

Back