I MAY HAVE A HEAVY DUTY SMOKING GUN VS.OBAMA....please read....

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Ed Spacer, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Ed Spacer

Ed Spacer BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +208
    Okay,I may need help from the board with this evidence I found.
    In the hurry me and my fiancee had to leave Holyoke,ma.in 2010 after PR gangs arsoned her house,I looked at,and found an old ipod,and an older cellphone,with something very interesting.

2008/2009 were pretty dark years.
    back in 2008,i was struggling badly,and came to get sidework at a place in holyoke,ma.on high street called SALSARENGUE RESTAURANT and SEAFOOD. The guy that owns the place,Jose Bou,is a card-carrying member of the Latino chamber of commerce,abd also,a card carrying member of the COMMUNIST PARTY OF AMERICA.The owner also had several important,verified information,that his backer and business partner,and head of the mass LLC is CARLOS GONZALEZ,and is also head of the mass chapter of the COMMUNIST PARTY OF THE UNITED STATES.

Now,how is this important?
    i have evidence,dated,and timestamped,that i had been cleaning up in this restaurant during some closed door meetings in that restaurant,which claims its the latino oasis.Mr.bou was a retired clinical psychologist with the university of massachusetts. In any event,they have closed door meetings,which included local latin gangleaders on their payroll,and attending several of the meetings,it was to promote communist latino agenda in massachusetts,to eliminate the influence of white america in massachusetts,had several local leaders like the building code inspector of holyoke,who was a card carrying communist as well,and two springfield leaders that are part of the communist party,springfield mayor,domenic sarno and us house rep richard neal,who is also a member of the COMMUNIST PARTY OF AMERICA.

Also,at these meetings,they talked about undermining the power of the us constitution,as outlined by their "boss"the head of the COMMUNIST PARTY of america,who reported to the castro family and vladimir putin.

Several meetings i digitally recorded had bou representing the interests of the state regional communists,so that gonzalez could meet with the"boss"in washi

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
  2. Lakhota

Lakhota Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,008
    I suspect you have a heavy duty "smoking" something...

• Thank You! Thank You! x 4
  3. alan1

alan1 USMB Mod Staff Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,769
    I suggest you contact your local authorities. The people here are simply posters on a message board and are not authorized to prosecute potential criminal activity in your locale.

4. Peach

Peach Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,965
    Carlos Gonzalez with be EASY to research....................:cuckoo: Jose Bou is on the Holyoke Mayor's business task force. I USED to discount Mt. Holyoke college attendees as chicks wanting Harvard guys, now it seems some near there are truly CRAZED.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2012
  5. hortysir

hortysir In Memorial of 47

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,296
    The bolded is why you were really there, and the rest was a product of your psychosis

:cuckoo:

6. Ed Spacer

Ed Spacer BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +208
    The"boss"for the communist party,in several meetings,was identified by CARLOS GONZALEZ,as BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA,and I have proof,via hours of digital recordings,how they forced in sotomayor as justice,and how gonzalez and obama took several trips to cuba to meet with castro and family.i have proof via these old recordings,that identified obama as a communist party leader,also,verifying allen wests story,that starting in 2009 congress had secret meetings with obama,hilary clinton,and 76 members of congress,who were also part of the communist party.also,another item of evidence i have is a socalled gift given to me by carlos for doing a goid job,is an illegal cuban bunch of cigars obtained by gonzalez and obama on a trip to cuba.

Now,if anyone cares to help me....
    i have 1:45:45 of digital recordings on a verizon motorola w365 ,how do i extract these to make them public?

7. Lakhota

Lakhota Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,008
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Aw, the smoking gun...

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. Ed Spacer

Ed Spacer BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +208
    I have evidence on antiquated cellphone tech,that proves obamas a fucking commie.
    and that there are meetings of the communist congress...in our congress.
    if anyone would take the time to read...
    once its out there,it'll be sinktime for mr.scumbag.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2012
  9. Article 15

Article 15 Dr. House slayer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,859
    [​IMG]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. Peach

Peach Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings: