Is God punishing the right wing with "Climate Change"?

do you not think before you speak or in this case type?

I asked you to ask me of my opinion of Allah. and you said?
what did I say? it was not a question .

So you would whether crawl on your belly and assume what someone is thinking about something and think you know what they are thinking? Is that about right?
And to remind you my original comment to this thread was. Why does anyone care what God thinks or does when they don't believe in him. Now ask me do I ask me if I give a fuck about what people say Allah will do.

I asked you to ask me of my opinion of Allah. and you said?

So you would whether crawl on your belly and assume what someone is thinking about something and think you know what they are thinking? Is that about right?
And to remind you my original comment to this thread was. Why does anyone care what God thinks or does when they don't believe in him. Now ask me do I ask me if I give a fuck about what people say Allah will do.

why ask a question I already know the answer to?

if you need a question here's one, what the fuck is this supposed to mean: "So you would "whether" crawl on your belly?"
stopped crawling at 6 months old.

if you need a question here's one, what the fuck is this supposed to mean: "So you would "whether" crawl on your belly?"

Again I will go back to my original comment to the OP of the thread.

Why does anyone care what God thinks or does when they don't believe in him.

asked and answered. see post# 68.

Last edited:

And my comment too your answer was

All I implied was that if someone doesn't Believe in God why do would anyone care what he did? That's what I implied not what you wanted me to imply

no, odd how you connect everything to the pres. I'm sure you've never said no to a little help from the gov,how but those bush tax rebates?

Come on Daws, let's sing a song...

If you're stupid and you know it vote for Obama

If you're stupid and you know it then your vote will surely show it

no, odd how you connect everything to the pres. I'm sure you've never said no to a little help from the gov,how but those bush tax rebates?

Thanks now I will have that tune with those words stuck in my head for a while, because of you damn it.:evil::lol:

zzzzzzzz...

I would have said that Daws is TM's sock while TM was gone, but they both posted today.

Stunning stuff to see.

:cuckoo:

Maybe Daws is married too TM. I was a member of another board years ago and this person was like TM and nobdy liked her but one guy turns out they were marred to each other.

Last edited:

All I implied was that if someone doesn't Believe in God why do would anyone care what he did? That's what I implied not what you wanted me to imply
sorry but you're wrong.
since you or I cannot know what god WOULD SAY OR DO ,the only way to know is implied by your supposition that good exists .
consciously or unconsciously.

sorry but you're wrong.
since you or I cannot know what god WOULD SAY OR DO ,the only way to know is implied by your supposition that good exists .
consciously or unconsciously.

How can I be wrong? If I don't believe in something I don't give a shit about what other's think that it will do.
Ask be if I give a shit about Allah and what his followers say he will do.

No you didn't answer the question.

Why would a non-believer care?

(It's only five words this time, so maybe you can understand it.)

Forum List

Back