Is God punishing the right wing with "Climate Change"?

I negged rdean for being a troll and an idiot. I'm guessing he is allowed to continue posting here just for the entertainment factor he provides?

Allowed? You are nobody shitstain. Nobody of any importance to anyone.

I negged rdean for being a troll and an idiot. I'm guessing he is allowed to continue posting here just for the entertainment factor he provides?

He's the Liberal Intellectual Elite

You're the guy in love with the word "******". Figures.

Me? I'm quoting LBJ. You know, the Senate Majority Leader who held up Ike's "****** Bill" in the Senate (along with Al Gore, Sr) from 1957 until 1964, until he passed a virtually identical bill as his own and was branded a "Civil Right Hero"

he's the liberal intellectual elite

you're the guy in love with the word "******". Figures.

me? I'm quoting lbj. You know, the senate majority leader who held up ike's "****** bill" in the senate (along with al gore, sr) from 1957 until 1964, until he passed a virtually identical bill as his own and was branded a "civil right hero"
so since he said it, it's ok for you to? Right got it!

Earthquakes are due to climate change?

CA does not have hurricanes and it is hard to get more liberal than they are.
Neither does Orygun.

I was referring to the odd conclusion tornadoes hit RED states only.

for some strange reason they do tend to primarially hit red states.

The Tri State tornado slammed Illinois, Indiana and Missouri; the Long Island Express hit NY AND NE. No patterns there.

me? I'm quoting lbj. You know, the senate majority leader who held up ike's "****** bill" in the senate (along with al gore, sr) from 1957 until 1964, until he passed a virtually identical bill as his own and was branded a "civil right hero"

Let me guess, you didn't know that LBJ dropped the "N" word like a preacher talking Jesus.

Two choice: stay stuck on stupid or STFU.

Last edited:
How many times have we heard right wingers insist natural disaster were punishment from God.

Katrina was God stopping a "Gay Pride Parade".

9/11 happened because of gays and feminists.

East Coast Hurricanes and the San Francisco earthquake.

4 feet of hail? Massive hail storm hits Texas panhandle - CSMonitor.com

"It was crazy," National Weather Service Meteorologist Justyn Jackson said about the strange storm, which hit Wednesday afternoon. The hail was "real small" but there was a lot of it in a concentrated area, accumulating 2- to 4-feet deep, he said.

U.S. News - Baseball-sized hail, tornadoes reported as dangerous storms slam Midwest

Baseball-sized hail shattered windows and tore the siding off homes in northeast Nebraska and at least three possible tornadoes hit central Oklahoma on Saturday in what forecasters warned could be a day of "life-threatening" storms in the nation's midsection. No serious injuries from Saturday were immediately reported.

Bill Bunting, chief of operations for the Storm Prediction Center, said that severe storms have moved into western central Kansas and into central Nebraska.

“What is now under way is potentially a very serious situation,” Bunting said. Officials warned that a large area covering parts of Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma and Texas were at risk.

-------------------------------------------------------

The only part of Illinois hit was the conservative, Republican section.

All those Red States.

Are these storms punishment for all the lies they've been telling and the terrible things their policies have done to hurt the country? If it works one way, why not the other? "Let him die" is not a policy Jesus would approve of. "If you feed the poor they'll breed?" I seem to remember a different message.

Can you please find better use of your time. How about recycling cans or something !

Allowed? You are nobody shitstain. Nobody of any importance to anyone.

Nobody to you......and I'm OK with that. You however sir......and I use the term loosely, are somebody to most posters here. A laughing stock, but at least that's something and you do have me beat. Congrats! I'm hoping that your 6th senior year of high school this year is your last.

It can't be too bad of a word since many blacks use it when speaking to each other.

How many times have we heard right wingers insist natural disaster were punishment from God.

Katrina was God stopping a "Gay Pride Parade".

9/11 happened because of gays and feminists.

East Coast Hurricanes and the San Francisco earthquake.

4 feet of hail? Massive hail storm hits Texas panhandle - CSMonitor.com

"It was crazy," National Weather Service Meteorologist Justyn Jackson said about the strange storm, which hit Wednesday afternoon. The hail was "real small" but there was a lot of it in a concentrated area, accumulating 2- to 4-feet deep, he said.

U.S. News - Baseball-sized hail, tornadoes reported as dangerous storms slam Midwest

Baseball-sized hail shattered windows and tore the siding off homes in northeast Nebraska and at least three possible tornadoes hit central Oklahoma on Saturday in what forecasters warned could be a day of "life-threatening" storms in the nation's midsection. No serious injuries from Saturday were immediately reported.

Bill Bunting, chief of operations for the Storm Prediction Center, said that severe storms have moved into western central Kansas and into central Nebraska.

“What is now under way is potentially a very serious situation,” Bunting said. Officials warned that a large area covering parts of Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma and Texas were at risk.

-------------------------------------------------------

The only part of Illinois hit was the conservative, Republican section.

All those Red States.

Are these storms punishment for all the lies they've been telling and the terrible things their policies have done to hurt the country? If it works one way, why not the other? "Let him die" is not a policy Jesus would approve of. "If you feed the poor they'll breed?" I seem to remember a different message.

Can you please find better use of your time. How about recycling cans or something !

Since he spends most of the day muttering to himself in the park, that would be the perfect job.

Iowa, Ind. Ill. & Ohio, NC, and VA. all went for Obama in 2008; all are high tornado states.

Let me guess, you didn't know that LBJ dropped the "N" word like a preacher talking Jesus.

(cue buzzer) sorry wrong answer!
it was some what acceptable then for people to use the word ******.
I lived in Georgia till I was seven I heard that word as much as the word boy.
the point is it's offensive and only racist illiterate limp dicks use it.

It can't be too bad of a word since many blacks use it when speaking to each other.
are you this fucking stupid all the time or just on weekends?

You mean like LBJ, right?

let me guess, you didn't know that lbj dropped the "n" word like a preacher talking jesus.

Two choice: Stay stuck on stupid or stfu.
It was some what acceptable then for people to use the word ******.
I lived in georgia till i was seven i heard that word as much as the word boy.
The point is it's offensive and only racist illiterate limp dicks use it.

you mean like lbj, right?
no like you still using it 60 years after the fact

It was some what acceptable then for people to use the word ******.
I lived in georgia till i was seven i heard that word as much as the word boy.
The point is it's offensive and only racist illiterate limp dicks use it.

you mean like lbj, right?
no like you still using it 60 years after the fact

I'm not using the words for my own account, I'm quoting LBJ.

See the difference?

Me =/= LBJ

See?

are you this fucking stupid all the time or just on weekends?

Personally, I don't use the term because I think it's offensive. I just get tired of people using a double standard that it's OK for blacks to use it, but it's off limits to anyone else. I got to call bull shit on that. You should too.

Look at you, using the word "******".

Sorta ironic that you go after another for his quote of LBJ using it, because he was just quoting LBJ - a POTUS, a Democratic POTUS.

You, on the other hand............

(You're not too bright, are you?)

Forum List

Back