Is God competent or incompetent?

We are told in scriptures that evil begets evil and good begets good. God, as our creator, according to scriptures, creates us all as sinners, which many see as evil.

God can thus be seen and judged as being the original sinner since the fruits of his labor (us) went bad or are born bad. A tree is known by its fruits. What else could come from a sinner tree but sin?

I give God a fail on competence for the following reasons.

God created heaven that produced Satan. Fail.

God created Eden which produced Original Sin. Fail.

God had to reboot creation with Noah’s flood. Fail.

God sent his son to forgive mankind instead of stepping up himself. Fail, for moral reasons.

God also had to create hell for his rejects which scriptures say will be the vast majority of us. Fail.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds and if we believe that, then the Christian God would obviously be rejected by Jesus and agree with my fail judgement.

Do you agree?

Regards

DL
Note how they only attack the God of the Jews and Christians?

Their venom just validates who the one true God is.
The other gods are more ridiculous than yours. Happy now?
Cowardly left are terrified of Islam and you worship Buddha and Hindu gods
If there were Muslims on this board we would trash them too

We are told in scriptures that evil begets evil and good begets good. God, as our creator, according to scriptures, creates us all as sinners, which many see as evil.

God can thus be seen and judged as being the original sinner since the fruits of his labor (us) went bad or are born bad. A tree is known by its fruits. What else could come from a sinner tree but sin?

God sent his son to forgive mankind instead of stepping up himself. Fail, for moral reasons.

God also had to create hell for his rejects which scriptures say will be the vast majority of us. Fail.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds and if we believe that, then the Christian God would obviously be rejected by Jesus and agree with my fail judgement.

Do you agree?

Regards

DL

Cowardly left are terrified of Islam and you worship Buddha and Hindu gods
If there were Muslims on this board we would trash them too
Spin boy, spin!

MSM is the same. Every leftist political leader the same.
Attack Christianity and defend every other religion, especially Islam.

Competent to believers

incompetent to non-believers
Yeah, funny how that works... Believing god is great means you think everything god does is great, even when it clearly is awful. The Trump cult operates the same way.
Actually it doesn't mean that.

You can't know what it means because you don't believe in God.

So you pick something that justifies your non-belief even though it is totally wrong.
That's an inappropriate response..I didn't justify non belief in my comments.. And, like most Americans, I did once believe in god. So yes, I can understand it. You confuse yourself to pretend that it is something complicated. It's the opposite, actually.
Let me be more clear. This statement is false on many levels. "Believing god is great means you think everything god does is great, even when it clearly is awful."

You don't believe God exists so you don't believe He is responsible for anything.

I do believe God exists and I don't believe He is responsible for what we do.

Do you agree?

Regards

DL

There is only one Creator. You choose to believe we believe there are many gods to justify your own beliefs. It's like a disease here.

Do you agree?

Regards

DL

There is only one Creator. You choose to believe we believe there are many gods to justify your own beliefs. It's like a disease here.
What makes you think that there is only one creator? Anything specific?

Do you agree?

Regards

DL

You mean besides common sense and experience?

How about Occam's razor?

quote-occam-s-razor-no-more-things-should-be-presumed-to-exist-than-are-absolutely-necessary-i-e-the-william-of-occam-372636.jpg

Do you agree?

Regards

DL

How about Occam's razor?

quote-occam-s-razor-no-more-things-should-be-presumed-to-exist-than-are-absolutely-necessary-i-e-the-william-of-occam-372636.jpg
That's it? Some gay quote? In other words, you ain't got shit.

bro.

How about Occam's razor?

bro.
That seems to be your go to response, Taz.

How about Occam's razor?

bro.
C'mon, you don't have a real answer for why you think there can be only one creator? That's YOUR go to answer, nonsense?

The common thread here is that all those problems are through the Christian bastardization of The Judaic teachings/ concepts/precepts.
They don't become fails or confused when using the original understanding/descriptions.
Example: Genesis actually teaches:
God (an Essence not a man nor form) creates order out of the chaos, not out of nothing. That's why Torah also says God's Essence is in the name of the holy city- Shalem meaning Stability/Completeness/Wholeness. So the Judaic source and power of life is that Essence to make stable and evolve a chaotic unstable world, not the creator of those adversary(sawtawn) natures.
Since God is not a figure/entity then this Essence needs a mediator/messenger/reflection manifestation of that nature. Teaching us our purpose and place and righteous path and judging if we are reflecting that Essence or in opposition to that nature.
Sources:
Isaiah 42:8 we can't pray to any image of anything physical- Exodus 20:3-7 and Deuteronomy 5:8-10
God is not a man nor form-(Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9, Deuteronomy 4:11-12 and the 13 major principles of the Jewish faith based on the Rambam's teaching of "ain lo demus haguf ve'ayno guf" -- that Hashem has no physical form.)
YeruShalem would carry the name. (1 Kings 11:36 &
in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75) Tells us Jerusalem is named after G0D and is the place commemorating his name and essence. In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11).the place that I will choose to place My Name. That is referring to YeruShalem because Sifri identifies the place which Hashem will choose (12:18) as “Yerushalayim”.

The common thread here is that all those problems are through the Christian bastardization of The Judaic teachings/ concepts/precepts.
They don't become fails or confused when using the original understanding/descriptions.
Example: Genesis actually teaches:
God (an Essence not a man nor form) creates order out of the chaos, not out of nothing. That's why Torah also says God's Essence is in the name of the holy city- Shalem meaning Stability/Completeness/Wholeness. So the Judaic source and power of life is that Essence to make stable and evolve a chaotic unstable world, not the creator of those adversary(sawtawn) natures.
Since God is not a figure/entity then this Essence needs a mediator/messenger/reflection manifestation of that nature. Teaching us our purpose and place and righteous path and judging if we are reflecting that Essence or in opposition to that nature.
Sources:
Isaiah 42:8 we can't pray to any image of anything physical- Exodus 20:3-7 and Deuteronomy 5:8-10
God is not a man nor form-(Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9, Deuteronomy 4:11-12 and the 13 major principles of the Jewish faith based on the Rambam's teaching of "ain lo demus haguf ve'ayno guf" -- that Hashem has no physical form.)
YeruShalem would carry the name. (1 Kings 11:36 &
in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75) Tells us Jerusalem is named after G0D and is the place commemorating his name and essence. In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11).the place that I will choose to place My Name. That is referring to YeruShalem because Sifri identifies the place which Hashem will choose (12:18) as “Yerushalayim”.
Always good to know Beelzebub is around lurking.

How about Occam's razor?

bro.
C'mon, you don't have a real answer for why you think there can be only one creator? That's YOUR go to answer, nonsense?
I believe that God is existence itself. There is only one existence.

You are convinced that all of this is silly so you put forth silly beliefs. Such as you don't believe there are any so you argue that there are many. See?

Last edited:
Let's play a game, Taz?

Why is confession good? What purpose does it serve?

How about Occam's razor?

bro.

You are convinced that all of his is silly so you put forth silly beliefs. Such as you don't believe there are any so you argue that there are many. See?
I have no idea what your last sentence means, but I, at least, don't presume to know what's out there.

How about Occam's razor?

bro.

You are convinced that all of his is silly so you put forth silly beliefs. Such as you don't believe there are any so you argue that there are many. See?
I have no idea what your last sentence means, but I, at least, don't presume to know what's out there.
You don't understand why it is silly that you don't believe in any God yet you argue that there are many gods?

Really?

Let's play a game, Taz?

Why is confession good? What purpose does it serve?

Forum List

Back