Is Glen Beck going to Egypt?

Western journalists have been pelted with cobblestones and hit with sticks.

Luckily Glen will be safe because he isn't a journalist.

I wonder if he will call them Nazi as they club and stone him? Then maybe he will have a better understanding of what a Nazi really is and stop using the word as a catch all for everyone and everything he doesn't like.

not gonna happen. It would require that a) he actually makes an effort to see the world as complex and b) he actually gets his lazy fat ass to make the trip. Plus who'll take his place of teaching his fellow overweight white people that they need to fear leftists, jews, and blacks.

He's making millions where he is. Why risk that for a country he cares little for?

He really is not an interviewer or a journalist.

Whens Howard Stern going? Or Olberman, he's unemployed. etc, etc...

Just curious.

Yes, Hosni Mubarak has his ass in a sling, so he needs a new anal Sphinx-ter...

Edited

"Washington couldn't tell a lie, Nixon couldn't tell the truth, and Reagan couldn't tell the difference."
Mort Sahl

Did he say he was going? That would be hilarious.

not gonna happen. It would require that a) he actually makes an effort to see the world as complex and b) he actually gets his lazy fat ass to make the trip. Plus who'll take his place of teaching his fellow overweight white people that they need to fear leftists, jews, and blacks.

Agreed. Also what's AnCo?

Actually it stands for Animal Collective, a musical group.
In hindsight I probably should have chose something different as it looks like i'm trying to abbreviate Ann Coulter, or something.

Actually it stands for Animal Collective, a musical group.
In hindsight I probably should have chose something different as it looks like i'm trying to abbreviate Ann Coulter, or something.

Yeah, that was my guess. I love their stuff. :cool:

Yeah it is a pretty stupid question considering that Beck would just cry all the time if he went.

Beck is such a pansy assed wussie is why the questions is rediculous.

but I thought it interesting to bring up anyway.

This whole thread is mildly amusing. It's set up an excuse to make fun of Glenn.

So the left makes fun of Glenn. Meanwhile, he is researching and reportng who exactly is sponsoring the riots in Egypt. A question that no one else seems to be asking.

Isn't it a bit funny how the left will protest like hell against violence to end a dictators power when Republicans are in office, but they have been jumping for joy at violence occuring in Egypt. Why is that?

The Revolutionaries on the left are dangerous people. I pray we never see how dangerous they can be.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back