Is Glen Beck going to Egypt?

Seriously, can you see his puffy, pasty ass doing anything remotely daring? He'd probably just cry the whole time... That makes them punch you harder.

This whole thread is mildly amusing. It's set up an excuse to make fun of Glenn.

So the left makes fun of Glenn. Meanwhile, he is researching and reportng who exactly is sponsoring the riots in Egypt. A question that no one else seems to be asking.

Isn't it a bit funny how the left will protest like hell against violence to end a dictators power when Republicans are in office, but they have been jumping for joy at violence occuring in Egypt. Why is that?

The Revolutionaries on the left are dangerous people. I pray we never see how dangerous they can be.

:clap2:

This seems to be a rather stupid question.

Why? He sure seems to like being the armchair quarterback, doesn't he? Time for these gasbag pundits to put up or shut up. Seriously, I don't understand why anyone would feel the need to watch these idiots. Watch real news channels (BBC, BBC America, NPR, PBS, Al Jazeera) and make up your own damn mind.

This seems to be a rather stupid question.

Why? He sure seems to like being the armchair quarterback, doesn't he? Time for these gasbag pundits to put up or shut up. Seriously, I don't understand why anyone would feel the need to watch these idiots. Watch real news channels (BBC, BBC America, NPR, PBS, Al Jazeera) and make up your own damn mind.

I listen to his show and MANY others and I then make up my own mind, but only after verifying what they claim for MYSELF :fu:

Watch real news channels (BBC, BBC America, NPR, PBS, Al Jazeera)

:lmao:
thcatFail4.gif

How the fuk am I a lemming?

Anyone who watches political pundits like Beck and his ilk (right or left) are lemmings. Period. No thinking person needs to be told what to believe. Same goes for people who read political blogs. It's a pure waste of time.

Oh yeah, those are the real news channels that report the news instead of opinion. You may find them a little dry, but they actually REPORT THE NEWS AS IT IS WITHOUT OPINION.

How the fuk am I a lemming?

Anyone who watches political pundits like Beck and his ilk (right or left) are lemmings. Period. No thinking person needs to be told what to believe. Same goes for people who read political blogs. It's a pure waste of time.

The following quote says all I need to know about you…. You sir are an ill informed idiot!

So get outta my face with your silliness….

Watch real news channels (BBC, BBC America, NPR, PBS, Al Jazeera)

Oh yeah, those are the real news channels that report the news instead of opinion. You may find them a little dry, but they actually REPORT THE NEWS AS IT IS WITHOUT OPINION.

You are just too fukin' stupid to hear the liberal lean.... so enjoy your ignorant bliss. It must be nice :lol:

This whole thread is mildly amusing. It's set up an excuse to make fun of Glenn.

So the left makes fun of Glenn. Meanwhile, he is researching and reportng who exactly is sponsoring the riots in Egypt. A question that no one else seems to be asking.

Isn't it a bit funny how the left will protest like hell against violence to end a dictators power when Republicans are in office, but they have been jumping for joy at violence occuring in Egypt. Why is that?

The Revolutionaries on the left are dangerous people. I pray we never see how dangerous they can be.

beck is a psychotic rodeo clown.

caliphate my butt. :cuckoo:

The following quote says all I need to know about you…. You sir are an ill informed idiot!

So get outta my face with your silliness

So, you're refuting that these are valid news sources... but you'll watch Beck's circus side show and take it seriously? Wow. And this lets me know more than I want to know about YOU. You're calling ME uninformed? That is truly comical. Please tell me why Fox News is more objective than, say, the BBC World News. Can't wait to hear this one...

You are just too fukin' stupid to hear the liberal lean.... so enjoy your ignorant bliss. It must be nice

Um, numbnuts. Half of those are not American channels. They have no "liberal lean". See, it's comments like that that make people continue to think that republicans, conservatives, corporatists or whatever you're calling yourselves this week, are unintelligent.

You obviously have never listened to any of these sources.

So get outta my face with your silliness

So, you're refuting that these are valid news sources... but you'll watch Beck's circus side show and take it seriously? Wow. And this lets me know more than I want to know about YOU. You're calling ME uninformed? That is truly comical. Please tell me why Fox News is more objective than, say, the BBC World News. Can't wait to hear this one...

Ummm... your making an assumption that I get my news from Fox or any of its "commentators", yes Beck is a "commentator".... so when you start using your head for more than a hat rack get back to me.

Oh, and just for the record... I troll the internet for my news. There are 100's of news sources out there, so how about you STFU and go take your ridilan

Last edited:
Ummm... your making an assumption that I get my news from Fox or any of its "commentators", yes Beck is a "commentator".... so when you start using your head for more than a hat rack get back to me.

Why do you need a commentator? I don't need someone to explain the news to me. If you listened to real news sources, maybe you wouldn't either... So where DO you get your news from... not commentary, just news?

Why do you need a commentator? I don't need someone to explain the news to me. If you listened to real news sources, maybe you wouldn't either... So where DO you get your news from... not commentary, just news?

Oh give me a break!

Really, where do you get your news?

Im not going to bother listing them.... 1st off, you'll just have some BS to say,

and 2nd'ly

kiss my ass, Ive got better things to do with my time than debate with mental midgets. Its not fair to you... and Im a fair minded guy :fu:

Forum List

Back