Is Glen Beck going to Egypt?

Im not going to bother listing them.... 1st off, you'll just have some BS to say,

and 2nd'ly

kiss my ass, Ive got better things to do with my time than debate with mental midgets. Its not fair to you... and Im a fair minded guy

Um, I don't think I'm the one coming off looking like the mental midget here. And you haven't "debated" anything. All you've done is call me names, deflect, not answer my questions and shoot cartoon "birds" at me... Whatever, little dude.

[Um, I don't think I'm the one coming off looking like the mental midget here. And you haven't "debated" anything. All you've done is call me names, deflect, not answer my questions and shoot cartoon "birds" at me... Whatever, little dude.

He just negged my "Beck is not a Journalist" comment and wrote a rude message with it. Even though he himself admitted that Beck is a commentator. If he's that wound up by it..................he probably gets his news from Beck

Last edited:
[Um, I don't think I'm the one coming off looking like the mental midget here. And you haven't "debated" anything. All you've done is call me names, deflect, not answer my questions and shoot cartoon "birds" at me... Whatever, little dude.

He just negged my "Beck is not a Journalist" comment and wrote a profane message with it. Even though he himself admitted that Beck is a commentator. If he's that wound up by it..................he probably gets his news from Beck

YEP, YOU GOT ME.... I get my news from Beck :rolleyes:

How the fuk am I a lemming?

Anyone who watches political pundits like Beck and his ilk (right or left) are lemmings. Period. No thinking person needs to be told what to believe. Same goes for people who read political blogs. It's a pure waste of time.

The following quote says all I need to know about you…. You sir are an ill informed idiot!

So get outta my face with your silliness….

Watch real news channels (BBC, BBC America, NPR, PBS, Al Jazeera)

You your suggesting that news outlets that twist the news to fix their view of the world are somehow better than BBC NPR PBS etc..... scary

Anyone who watches political pundits like Beck and his ilk (right or left) are lemmings. Period. No thinking person needs to be told what to believe. Same goes for people who read political blogs. It's a pure waste of time.

The following quote says all I need to know about you…. You sir are an ill informed idiot!

So get outta my face with your silliness….

You your suggesting that news outlets that twist the news to fix their view of the world are somehow better than BBC NPR PBS etc..... scary
LOL as if THEY dont twist things

How the fuk am I a lemming?

Let me see if I understand you correctly:

Getting information from various sources to make up your mind makes you a lemming because it requires no thought.

Getting no information from anywhere makes you a thinking person.

And you wonder why you don't exactly come across as the most persuasive person here.

This whole thread is mildly amusing. It's set up an excuse to make fun of Glenn.

So the left makes fun of Glenn. Meanwhile, he is researching and reportng who exactly is sponsoring the riots in Egypt. A question that no one else seems to be asking.

Isn't it a bit funny how the left will protest like hell against violence to end a dictators power when Republicans are in office, but they have been jumping for joy at violence occuring in Egypt. Why is that?

The Revolutionaries on the left are dangerous people. I pray we never see how dangerous they can be.

beck is a psychotic rodeo clown.

caliphate my butt. :cuckoo:

Id rather not do anything with your butt.

But I will say it's interesting how you aren't bothering to even address what he said.

You are just too fukin' stupid to hear the liberal lean.... so enjoy your ignorant bliss. It must be nice

Um, numbnuts. Half of those are not American channels. They have no "liberal lean". See, it's comments like that that make people continue to think that republicans, conservatives, corporatists or whatever you're calling yourselves this week, are unintelligent.

You obviously have never listened to any of these sources.

The progressive movement is an international movement.

not gonna happen. It would require that a) he actually makes an effort to see the world as complex and b) he actually gets his lazy fat ass to make the trip. Plus who'll take his place of teaching his fellow overweight white people that they need to fear leftists, jews, and blacks.

Maybe Fox will ask Sarah to do double duty.

This whole thread is mildly amusing. It's set up an excuse to make fun of Glenn.

So the left makes fun of Glenn. Meanwhile, he is researching and reportng who exactly is sponsoring the riots in Egypt. A question that no one else seems to be asking.

Isn't it a bit funny how the left will protest like hell against violence to end a dictators power when Republicans are in office, but they have been jumping for joy at violence occuring in Egypt. Why is that?

The Revolutionaries on the left are dangerous people. I pray we never see how dangerous they can be.

There has been an abundance of legitimate reports on the causes of the rioting in Egypt, particularly what sparked it. It's hilarious that you people think FoxNews (Glenn Beck in particular) is the only one on top of this situation. And I would ask who you think is "jumping for joy" over the violence? Which Fox "journalist" is reporting that? Or perhaps it's our still mouthing excrement, Rush Limbaugh?

So get outta my face with your silliness

So, you're refuting that these are valid news sources... but you'll watch Beck's circus side show and take it seriously? Wow. And this lets me know more than I want to know about YOU. You're calling ME uninformed? That is truly comical. Please tell me why Fox News is more objective than, say, the BBC World News. Can't wait to hear this one...

Are we talking about the same Beck who lied about holding ther declaration of independence in his hands? Just hours after making a pledge not to lie?

the one who barks like a dog?

Crys like a little girl?

That Beck?

You are just too fukin' stupid to hear the liberal lean.... so enjoy your ignorant bliss. It must be nice

Um, numbnuts. Half of those are not American channels. They have no "liberal lean". See, it's comments like that that make people continue to think that republicans, conservatives, corporatists or whatever you're calling yourselves this week, are unintelligent.

LMFAO

Good one. You been hanging with Chesswar?

:lmao:
thcatFail4.gif

Fail? Didn't you just say this?

I listen to his show and MANY others and I then make up my own mind, but only after verifying what they claim for MYSELF

Peepers simply listed a few of the "others." You just outed yourself as a Fox junkie, period.

beck is a psychotic rodeo clown.

caliphate my butt. :cuckoo:

It would be one thing if he simply made the case of the danger inherent if radicalism replaces the Mubarak government, and even use some hypothetical connection of his little dots to state that fundamentalism is possibly spreading all over the region. But Beck goes on the stare at the camera and attempt to fill the audience with fear that the U.S. will soon become a caliphate too, because of the "lefties desire for a new world order and they will team up with radical Islam to accomplish that" or similar bullshit. The man is fucking insane, possibly suffering from alcohol related brain damage.

When did progressive become a dirty word?

t1larg.beck.sign.irpt.jpg

that sign is a lie
Jesus never did any such thing

LMFAO

Good one. You been hanging with Chesswar?

Um, no it's an international movement. It started in Europe.

in the 1910s-1920s.

Forum List

Back