FOXNEWS doesn't know where Egypt is

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
4d46d27d138e2.jpg

Amazing what can be done with photos nowadays.

I highly doubt Sync knew where Egypt was before the riots started.

"The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for centuries." --Tampa, Fla., Jan. 28, 2010

"It was also interesting to see that political interaction in Europe is not that different from the United States Senate. There's a lot of -- I don't know what the term is in Austrian, wheeling and dealing." --confusing German for "Austrian," a language which does not exist, Strasbourg, France, April 6, 2009

"No, no. I have been practicing...I bowled a 129. It's like -- it was like Special Olympics, or something." --making an off-hand joke during an appearance on "The Tonight Show", March 19, 2009 (Obama later called the head of the Special Olympics to apologize)

"I'm here with the Girardo family here in St. Louis." --speaking via satellite to the Democratic National Convention, while in Kansas City, Missouri, Aug. 25, 2008

Evidence? No? Just running your mouth again?

There's another thread about this. In the course of that thread it was established that the screen shot is about two years old...

Go look it up...
So....it's OK that FOXNEWS didn't know where Egypt was a few years ago???

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Did I say that? What? No? What I said was it's old news. I'm sure you Fox hating nitpickers can find something more current with which to bash them.

"Just this past week, we passed out of the U.S. Senate Banking Committee -- which is my committee -- a bill to call for divestment from Iran as way of ratcheting up the pressure to ensure that they don't obtain a nuclear weapon." --referring to a committee he is not on, Sderot, Israel, July 23, 2008

Forum List

Back