Is Fox News Brainwashing People?

wrong again there were 613 commandments whittled down to 10 by Paul.
you should learn some history before accusing others of not knowing history.

dear, if I disagreed with you I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or run aways once again with your liberal strawman between your legs. Do you understand??

wrong again there were 613 commandments whittled down to 10 by Paul.

dear, if I disagreed with you I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or run aways once again with your liberal strawman between your legs. Do you understand??
better pay the 10 thousand or grow a pair and admit you're wrong
I've got you coming and going.

btw you should be responding to this thread Dante's Special Ed Class: American History 101 For Edward Baiamonte in the flame zone

and admit you're wrong

dear please say exactly what I'm wrong about or admit to being a typical liberal liar by trying to change the subject once again.
there were 613 commandments whittled down to 10 by Paul.

it's you who is lying and trying to change the subject .

stop fucking around and man up or leave

Paul was a Big Government Politician. He found out people just wouldn't be good through Government. He saw people change when threatened with a bad afterlife and changed to Religion.

In my experience, only liberals watch Fox News.

indeed

they certainly can tell you whats going on with that station

--LOL

they also seem to be pretty informed as to what rush has to say

and they are always tuned in for the glenn beck show

--LOL

one has to wonder how many lefties

have the paid internet glenn beck tv

--LOL

indeed

--LOL

--LOL

--LOL

--LOL ineed!

Perhaps you can tell me what a good Conservative news media source is today :smartass:

indeed

--LOL

--LOL

--LOL

--LOL ineed!

Perhaps you can tell me what a good Conservative news media source is today :smartass:

i dont watch any of it

indeed

--LOL

--LOL

--LOL

--LOL ineed!

i dont watch any of it

Which is why you don't know what your party has been up to these days. Thanks for playing :night:

indeed

--LOL

--LOL

--LOL

--LOL ineed!

i dont watch any of it

Which is why you don't know what your party has been up to these days. Thanks for playing :night:

my party --LOL

either you are watching the shit out of fox news

or the crew of fox news has set up shop -rent free-

in your head

--LOL

There seems to be a separation between Fox News Right Wingers and Right Wingers. Brainwashing weak minds isn't that hard, just ask the Easter Bunny.

How in 2015 is Fox News still taken seriously?

Their entire structure is based on ONE MAN, Rupert Murdoch, who isn't even American.....

No cult has ever engendered the sweaty, trembling, seemingly involuntary concern with a single notion as liberals who are completely and unabashedly obsessed with FoxNews. The victims at Jonestown didn't go back for seconds, but a certain type of mentally defective liberal just can't help guzzling. Weirdos like you must make up 3/4 of their overall viewership, and 100% of the most consistent.

There seems to be a separation between Fox News Right Wingers and Right Wingers. Brainwashing weak minds isn't that hard, just ask the Easter Bunny.

How in 2015 is Fox News still taken seriously?

Their entire structure is based on ONE MAN, Rupert Murdoch, who isn't even American.....

No cult has ever engendered the sweaty, trembling, seemingly involuntary concern with a single notion as liberals who are completely and unabashedly obsessed with FoxNews. The victims at Jonestown didn't go back for seconds, but a certain type of mentally defective liberal just can't help guzzling. Weirdos like you must make up 3/4 of their overall viewership, and 100% of the most consistent.

I live in an area where the majority of the population LIVES Fox News Propaganda. I certainly informed myself on what the crazy heads were watching. I saw the cult style tactics they were using.

And further, you can answer me too. What is a good Conservative media source if you think Fox News isn't a good one :) I'm prepared to learn Cpt.Asshat!

indeed

--LOL

--LOL

--LOL

--LOL ineed!

i dont watch any of it

my party --LOL

either you are watching the shit out of fox news

or the crew of fox news has set up shop -rent free-

in your head

--LOL

I suggest you read back kiddo. You trolled so far off the rails you look crazy/stupid. But thanks :ahole-1:

I live in an area where the majority of the population LIVES Fox News....

You live in an area where YOU are obsessed with what news outlets your neighbors frequent? That's not an "area" issue, it's a YOU issue.

They don't know politics at all. ...

And you think you do?

I KNOW I do. Because I use facts and substance. ...

You THINK you do because you mistake your own subjective views for "facts and substance." A biased interpretation is not a "fact," and whatever sort of partisanship you might be comfortable with is not "substance." A lot of weak-minded simpletons like you do that. When your ego has that much of an advantage over your brain it's no wonder you ended up like the mental train wreck you are.

I have nine cents. One more penny and I can afford a dozen of you.

Forum List

Back