Is Fox News Brainwashing People?

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
There seems to be a separation between Fox News Right Wingers and Right Wingers. Brainwashing weak minds isn't that hard, just ask the Easter Bunny.

How in 2015 is Fox News still taken seriously?

Their entire structure is based on ONE MAN, Rupert Murdoch, who isn't even American. He holds morning meetings to tell his "anchors" what to say and they say it. Then the people convinced Fox News is legit repeat it like parrots. Isn't THAT what the Right Wing fears most? One man with too much CONTROL?!

The Fox News political followers are the easiest to debate with but they always think they win. All they do is insult and they think they won a political debate. How and why is that? The brainwash.

One of the very basic steps of making a cult is not to allow outside information. Because if the people learn outside of that structure, they might leave. I've openly heard Fox News discuss the topic "How long have you went without listening to Obama talk". Not that Obama is Leftist, but how is that informing yourself at all? Why was it praised for the person who went 6 months without hearing something Obama said? How does that make you smart? It doesn't, it's just patting the cult brainwashed on the back.

I know back when I first started noticing Fox News Right Wingers weren't there at all mentally, I wondered about the brainwash. They would hate anyone that didn't believe in their way of thinking. On numerous occations I saw them get extremely mad at anyone who said basic things like, "Doesn't it sound a little stupid to you?" I also know someone that got deep in Fox News media and said he, "Needs to either run for president or kill someone".

After watching dozens of people act like this I simply researched "fox news brainwash" and it looks like someone beat me to it. I noticed it before I knew someone wrote about it. Crazy, it isn't a Right Winger link. But it entirely encaptured their actions.
Fourteen Propaganda Techniques Fox News Uses to Brainwash Americans#

I know back when I first started noticing Fox News Right Wingers weren't there at all mentally, I wondered about the brainwash. They would hate anyone that didn't believe in their way of thinking. On numerous occations I saw them get extremely mad at anyone who said basic things like, "Doesn't it sound a little stupid to you?" I also know someone that got deep in Fox News media and said he, "Needs to either run for president or kill someone".

After watching dozens of people act like this I simply researched "fox news brainwash" and it looks like someone beat me to it. I noticed it before I knew someone wrote about it. Crazy, it isn't a Right Winger link. But it entirely encaptured their actions.
Fourteen Propaganda Techniques Fox News Uses to Brainwash Americans#
yes they are. They are washing our brains of all the liberal filth on the other news networks. not that I ever watch any of them.

In my experience, only liberals watch Fox News.

I've known many, MANY, Right Wingers that know Fox News is idiotic and entertainment. You had better believe there are MANY, that actually believe in Fox News. You had better wake up. There are massive amounts of Americans that think Fox News is actually substantial. Even after fact checkers came in and noted they only tell the truth something like 16% of the time.

I've known many, MANY, Right Wingers that know Fox News is idiotic and entertainment. You had better believe there are MANY, that actually believe in Fox News. You had better wake up. There are massive amounts of Americans that think Fox News is actually substantial. Even after fact checkers came in and noted they only tell the truth something like 16% of the time.
16%? dude. you just lost any credibility at all.

So much Fox News butthurt. :lol:

And here they come, on que. Insults without intelligence. They are never going to be proven wrong because their brainwash and insults are more informative than intelligence.

16%? dude. you just lost any credibility at all.
You forgot last election when the Right Wing stated, "We will not let this election be dictated by fact checkers"

You should worry more about liberal media not giving you the whole truth. They tend to skip a lot of news because it's not good for the left.

You should worry more about liberal media not giving you the whole truth. They tend to skip a lot of news because it's not good for the left.

Again. You are convinced your news is the only news.

I guarantee you that you DO NOT follow Liberal news. I'm sure you will respond with "Yes I do" but you know you don't.

Cult 101. "We are the real source of information."

I guarantee you that you DO NOT follow Liberal news.

but wouldn't you agree that the mainstream media distorts, or just plain ignores whatever makes liberals look bad? please say no. I could use a good laugh.

I guarantee you that you DO NOT follow Liberal news.

but wouldn't you agree that the mainstream media distorts, or just plain ignores whatever makes liberals look bad? please say no. I could use a good laugh.

The good laugh is that you don't think Fox News is mainstream.

The top 3 MSM don't report on things they can't prove to be true. Because they don't want to be objective, they have to have facts. They will not report until the facts are out because once the facts are out it may backfire on their media. Fox News pulls the trigger and most topics can be laughed at the next day. But the Followers have a different idiotic topic the next day to fixate on

Forum List

Back