Is Fox News Brainwashing People?

29zea14.jpg

$2 billion so the president can go to New Delhi. We have 34 warships. Have you seen this?

Are you claiming that the Earth is not warming...

yes its been warming about 1/100th of a degree a year since the Little Ice ended 150 years ago but not at all for the last 20 years despite China and record industrialization.
there is no way to know if 1/100th a year it is anthropogenic, if it is net harmful, or to conclude that there is a moral case to kill billions by reversing industrialization.

You must assume it is just another liberal scam to centralized power. This is the story of human history from time immemorial.

Let us make this clear... There is more Scientists in the world who believe the Earth is 6000 years old than believe that the earth is not warming...

And you Ice Age fat is bogus...
2000_Year_Temperature_Comparison.png

Can I ask you your scientific degree in climatology?

You don't have to be blonde to be a Fox News bimbo airhead:
2928soj.jpg

If you ask most people, they don’t even know why we left England. They don’t even know why some guy in Boston got his head blown off because he tried to secretly raise the tax on tea. Most people don’t know that.

Are you claiming that the Earth is not warming...

yes its been warming about 1/100th of a degree a year since the Little Ice ended 150 years ago but not at all for the last 20 years despite China and record industrialization.
there is no way to know if 1/100th a year it is anthropogenic, if it is net harmful, or to conclude that there is a moral case to kill billions by reversing industrialization.

You must assume it is just another liberal scam to centralized power. This is the story of human history from time immemorial.

Let us make this clear... There is more Scientists in the world who believe the Earth is 6000 years old than believe that the earth is not warming...

And you Ice Age fat is bogus...
2000_Year_Temperature_Comparison.png

Can I ask you your scientific degree in climatology?
if you hadn't noticed ed has many major malfunctions.
it's best just to ignore him.

You don't have to be a female to be a bimbo airhead:

8voyeu.jpg

The 'Denver Post' has actually hired an editor to promote pot.

But it helps:

2442wdu.jpg

The Massachusetts health care plan is "wildly unpopular" among state residents.

w1u4g6.jpg

8.3 million fewer Americans are working today than there were four years ago.

I watch Fox occasionally, and I can honestly say the funniest TV I've ever seen was on election night when Karl Rove went ballistic after Fox news projected Ohio would go to Obama. He was running through the halls - camera crew in tow - trying to find the "decision desk" and have them answer for their crime.

My son and I literally had tears coming from our eyes ... our sides were hurting ... we were begging him to stop ...

But to the original question - I don't think Fox news is brainwashing anyone, they are just filling up empty heads with a bunch of crap.

The biggest bimbo airheads on Fox News are Brian Kilmeade and his blonde bimbo friend Steve Doocy.

tafuvm.jpg

Can people collecting food stamps in Colorado add marijuana to their shopping list? Right now, the answer is yes. Because there’s nothing blocking using government benefit cards in pot shop ATMs.

19atjn.jpg

NASA scientists fudged the numbers to make 1998 the hottest year to overstate the extent of global warming.

And we can't leave out everyone's favorite bimbo airhead:
2i28x76.jpg

So we're going to be looking at $8 billion a day that we're going to be pouring into foreign countries in order to import that make-up fuel that we're going to need to take the place of what we could have gotten out of the gulf.

Sarah Palin apparently believes oil costs $62,000 a barrel!

their view of restricted government is not the same as the shit being spewed. by the fringe right.
exactly what the right thinks today based on the same natural law that Aristotle Cicero Locke Bacon Jefferson and Friedman followed.

if not the same the pure idiot liberal would say where the difference is!!! What do we learn from that?
non sequitur

Dear, cut the BS. If you think our Founders who were for tiny govt were different from modern conservative/ libetarians say exactly where or admit as a typical liberal you lack the IQ to be here.
asked and answered

"Asked and answered" yes. But why is Fox News based out of Australia?

I know you came in with your big answer without reading like Fox News fold do.

How does Fox News represent the people when the owner is Aussie? (note, we covered this already. but it's fun to poke at the late brainers ALWAYS)

And we all (most of us) saw the Christian History that was basically the same thing.
Murder in the Bible

Primitive reactions are expected and are fun to watch. We, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA have moved past this garbage. Our CORE religion has the same issues in it's book written by MAN!

It's a good thing the founders came together with "Freedom of Religion". Not forced perspective.

Last edited:
their view of restricted government is not the same as the shit being spewed. by the fringe right.
exactly what the right thinks today based on the same natural law that Aristotle Cicero Locke Bacon Jefferson and Friedman followed.

if not the same the pure idiot liberal would say where the difference is!!! What do we learn from that?
non sequitur

Dear, cut the BS. If you think our Founders who were for tiny govt were different from modern conservative/ libetarians say exactly where or admit as a typical liberal you lack the IQ to be here.
asked and answered

"Asked and answered" yes. But why is Fox News based out of Australia?

I know you came in with your big answer without reading like Fox News fold do.

How does Fox News represent the people when the owner is Aussie? (note, we covered this already. but it's fun to poke at the late brainers ALWAYS)
irrelevant much?

Primitive reactions are expected and are fun to watch. We, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA have moved past this garbage. .

as always you are a total illiterate

1) Christianisty was always about thinking and growing which explains the School of Athens fresco at the Vatican.

2) our religion is not garbage but rather the core of our civilization that began when Jesus challenged the power of the liberal Roman state, prevailed, and agreed to
coexistence with the state.

3) the Muslim religion does not recognize separation of church and state.

4) before Jesus people would go to the Coliseum for entertainment. There were no 10 commandments, etc etc.

Welcome to your first history lesson. Did you ever think of college. You learn things there.

Sarah Palin apparently believes oil costs $62,000 a barrel!

Another important point from sub-moron liberal who, when asked to say one substantive thing in suppoprt of liberalism, runs away afraid to even try.

Dear, how will you learn if you are afraid to try. What do you learn from your fear??

Primitive reactions are expected and are fun to watch. We, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA have moved past this garbage. .

as always you are a total illiterate

1) Christianisty was always about thinking and growing which explains the School of Athens fresco at the Vatican.

2) our religion is not garbage but rather the core of our civilization that began when Jesus challenged the power of the liberal Roman state, prevailed, and agreed to
coexistence with the state.

3) the Muslim religion does not recognize separation of church and state.

4) before Jesus people would go to the Coliseum for entertainment. There were no 10 commandments, etc etc.

Welcome to your first history lesson. Did you ever think of college. You learn things there.
wrong again there were 613 commandments whittled down to 10 by Paul.
you should learn some history before accusing others of not knowing history.

Forum List

Back