Is Eduardo Saverin A Scumbag?

What the rightwingnuts don't seem to understand is the entire picture.
But then why expect anything more from them.
He comes here asking for citizenship, makes his fortune, then runs.
Typical rightwing ideology, use, use and then dump on.
And they want loyality to corporations and companies by workers.
Kiss my ass.

He was brought here by his parents at the age of eleven. Got his citizenship, an education, made his fortune, moved to Singapore in 2009 and has decided to become a citizen and protect his money.

Heaven forbid.

Kiss my ass.

This^^^

But does it deter A few US Senators? Of course not...

‘Ex-Patriot’ Games: Vindictive Senators Propose Bill That Would Ban ‘Tax-Dodging’ Facebook Co-Founder From Reentering U.S

“I’m not a tax expert,” he said, according to the NYT. “We complied with all the known laws. There was an exit tax.” “This had nothing to do with taxes. I was born in Brazil, I was an American citizen for about 10 years. I thought of myself as a global citizen.”

Nevertheless, senators Schumer and Casey want to ensure nothing like this ever happens again.

“The two Democrats unveiled a bill called the Ex-PATRIOT Act, or the ‘Expatriation Prevention by Abolishing Tax-Related Incentives for Offshore Tenancy’ Act,” Romm reports.

Prevent him from reentering the country. Yeah, that's gonna hurt.

It's a big world out there with the US becoming more irrelevant by the day. He lives in Singapore, hasn't been back in the US for four years. It's not going to be a big pain not to come back.

Steve Wynn went to Singapore too. He might be the next to renounce US citizenship.

He was brought here by his parents at the age of eleven. Got his citizenship, an education, made his fortune, moved to Singapore in 2009 and has decided to become a citizen and protect his money.

Heaven forbid.

Kiss my ass.

This^^^

But does it deter A few US Senators? Of course not...

‘Ex-Patriot’ Games: Vindictive Senators Propose Bill That Would Ban ‘Tax-Dodging’ Facebook Co-Founder From Reentering U.S

“I’m not a tax expert,” he said, according to the NYT. “We complied with all the known laws. There was an exit tax.” “This had nothing to do with taxes. I was born in Brazil, I was an American citizen for about 10 years. I thought of myself as a global citizen.”

Nevertheless, senators Schumer and Casey want to ensure nothing like this ever happens again.

“The two Democrats unveiled a bill called the Ex-PATRIOT Act, or the ‘Expatriation Prevention by Abolishing Tax-Related Incentives for Offshore Tenancy’ Act,” Romm reports.

It's a big world out there with the US becoming more irrelevant by the day. He lives in Singapore, hasn't been back in the US for four years. It's not going to be a big pain not to come back.

Steve Wynn went to Singapore too. He might be the next to renounce US citizenship.

Indeed. Are these Senators going to apply this to ALL companies that move offshore to remain solvent...and NOT allow them to do business in the United States?

It's a logical question.

Indeed. Are these Senators going to apply this to ALL companies that move offshore to remain solvent...and NOT allow them to do business in the United States?

It's a logical question.

It's not going to stop anyone from leaving this sinking ship. All it might do is have some enterprising nation start advertising for rich Americans to set up tax free nationalities.

It's a logical question.

It's not going to stop anyone from leaving this sinking ship. All it might do is have some enterprising nation start advertising for rich Americans to set up tax free nationalities.

it stands to reason with that legislation...why did those Senators stop at a naturalized citizen? Why not BAR all companies doing buisiness IN the US...started in the US...from leaving...or else?

It's the next step of tyranny.

It's a logical question.

it stands to reason with that legislation...why did those Senators stop at a naturalized citizen? Why not BAR all companies doing buisiness IN the US...started in the US...from leaving...or else?

It's the next step of tyranny.

The logical answer is of course they'd LOSE contributions. Pick on individuals...

Forum List

Back