RFK Jr Wife Hangs Self

LogikAndReazon

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2012
Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s estranged wife, Mary, who battled her husband’s rumored philandering by turning to alcohol and prescription drugs, hanged herself in a barn on their Westchester estate yesterday, sources told The Post.

The 52-year-old mother of four — the latest victim of a family dynasty cursed with tragedies — may have taken her own life because she was haunted by her broken marriage, her friends lamented.

“She was deeply troubled, abusing alcohol and prescription meds,” a close family friend said. “She had cause. She was used up and tossed away by Bobby. That was awful.”

Read more: RFK Jr.’s wife, Mary, found dead at Westchester home in suspected suicide - NYPOST.com

She must have gotten weary trying to understand Bobbys alcohol induced slurred speech and brain damaged views....................

All the Kennedys are slimeballs, even their dog, Weasel, who had his 12-year marriage secretly annulled by the Vatican, although he had two twins, and was having an affair with the 14 year-old babysitter. Oops. That wasn't Weasel. That was RFK's brothers, Joe and Michael. Sorry, Weasel.

Rumors are, if she didn't have alcohol and drug abuse problems she could have avoided the broken marriage.

It's what generally happens when one spouse gets sober and the other keeps on drinking and using.

Good grief... what a fucked up bunch.... pitiful. Who'd even consider marrying into that clan of fuckups?

At least the woman is free from the demons that tormented her.

The Kennedy's?

I do not presume to know what they were or even if they were real or imagined.
People generally do not hang themselves on a whim though.

Another victim of KWG? Sue sounds to me like Bobby inherited the famous Kennedy Womanizer Gene, which might have led to the late former Mrs. K's devotion to drug and alcohol abuse.

The sad part is that as soon as the next Kennedy runs for some political office, his minions will jump at the chance to vote for him, even though everyone else in the world knows for a fact that they are all slime balls. Just look at the treatment the "Lion of the Senate", Ted Kennedy received and he killed a girl. Didn't hurt his reelection chances as, evidently, Massachusetts is full of idiots who don't care about things like character.

Declassified papers report that John Kennedy was taking eight different medications a day. He was so wasted, his Secret Service code name was Ted Kennedy.

The sad part is that as soon as the next Kennedy runs for some political office, his minions will jump at the chance to vote for him, even though everyone else in the world knows for a fact that they are all slime balls. Just look at the treatment the "Lion of the Senate", Ted Kennedy received and he killed a girl. Didn't hurt his reelection chances as, evidently, Massachusetts is full of idiots who don't care about things like character.

The problem with the Kennedy's is they're so patriotic it forces them to cheat, like Gingrich.

Oh how I love discussions between partisans when they pretend their group of crooks is more ethical than the other group of crooks.

Suicide - what a cowardly, selfish, and self-centered act. I heard on the news she was having money problems. Maybe instead of staying in the marriage of money and wealth, and supposable prestige, she could have got a life of her own with her children! These people are idolized and considered the pillar of the community, the elitist...I find the Camelot Clan to be a disgusting, money-hungry, alcholic, drug ridden, worthless, murderers. So sad for the children.

[
The problem with the Kennedy's is they're so patriotic it forces them to cheat, like Gingrich.

Patriots are "cheaters" ??

Not according to me, but according to others that's how it works.

Newt Gingrich: I Cheated On My Wives Because I Love America Too Much

Newt Gingrich: “There’s no question at times of my life, partially driven by how passionately I felt about this country, that I worked far too hard and things happened in my life that were not appropriate.

Forum List

Back