Is Eduardo Saverin A Scumbag?

Distinction without a difference as an obligation is an obligation.

Stop pretending that using the Federal government to redistribute wealth is a legit 'cost of running gumbint.'

Marxist asshole.

Freeloader asshole. It really shouldn't be too much above your pea brain to understand that a government isn't free.

This scumbag is avoiding paying his share, by renouncing his American citizenship on the eve of his IPO.

Go ahead and support him. You do nothing more than provide low hanging fruit.

50% of Americans pay zero share so why are you hammering on this guy?

Who do you think ought to pay for your services, idiot?

Freeloader asshole. It really shouldn't be too much above your pea brain to understand that a government isn't free.

This scumbag is avoiding paying his share, by renouncing his American citizenship on the eve of his IPO.

50% of Americans pay zero share so why are you hammering on this guy?

Who do you think ought to pay for your services, idiot?

Personally, I think YOU should pay my share of taxes. It would make me feel good. Sounds fair to me.

There are taxes to almost pay for the Military and non-discretionary obligations, douchenozzle. All the rest is funded with debt.

Distinction without a difference as an obligation is an obligation.

Stop pretending that using the Federal government to redistribute wealth is a legit 'cost of running gumbint.'

Marxist asshole.

Freeloader?
He is paying 500 million in exit taxes and the dems want him to pay 1 billion and then want him to keep paying taxes.
When does it ever stop with the Dem's
They are like drug addicts that can't stop.
He is leaving because Dem's want to raise taxes on the rich. They caused this problem in the first place.

The more Dickless posts, the more jealous he appears.

I've already admitted that such a simple idea could amass a fortune, whore. I differ with you, because I know that fortune was amassed by an American citizen, and he's renouncing his citizenship to avoid paying taxes.

Joe Blow uses a public road to get to his job. His employer leverages the use of that road, and Joe Blow's ability to get to work.

What's fair?

Fair is completely SUBJECTIVE, you asshole.. that is why FAIRNESS has no place in government... you bring in the subjectivity and you bring in the abuse and corruption

Which is why the smart ones among us strive for EQUALITY IN TREATMENT... not FAIRNESS

Marxist asshole

Freeloading asshole, it really isn't rocket science in this context. He became a citizen. He had a good idea. He leveraged it on American taxpayer funded research, to amass a fortune. I'm amazed that even a low-life like yourself would support him.

Um... you benefit from research like velcro THAT IS NO LONGER GOVERNMENT RUN also... you want to pay extra to the government for that little 1950's invention for the space program??

I do not condone or damn the guy for using his freedom to renounce his citizenship.... you can think whatever you want on that... I don't care.... but I will support his freedom to do so, regardless on my personal feelings toward the action

He is doing though because of the bullshit system based on your subjective 'fairness' that condones unequal treatment of others when it benefits you and your cause... to feel an overbloated government system that is drunk on power because of bureaucratic pandering and teh rape of the limits set forth in the constitution

Go give yourself a direct lead injection to the temple.. the world would be better off

I've already admitted that such a simple idea could amass a fortune, whore. I differ with you, because I know that fortune was amassed by an American citizen, and he's renouncing his citizenship to avoid paying taxes.

He was born in Brazil. He became a naturalized citizen in 1998.

Again, if you don't LIKE the law... CHANGE it though the proper procedure... elect someone who agrees with you.

No one should earn more then 100,000 dollars a year..........Thats greedy

The rest should be given to the state to redistribute on social justice programs

Hail Che Guevara !!!!!

He's renouncing his citizenship to avoid paying excessive taxes. He has paid reasonable taxes for many years even though he hasn't lived here in four years. Democrats propose to solve this problem by making it impossible for someone to get out of paying excessive taxes by renouncing their citizenship. They intend to tax forever more.

The end result isn't ONLY that Americans will continue to leave the country, but insuring that innovative people won't come here in the first place. Democrats have just ended the American era of being the land of opportunity. Democrats are now the serial killers of the American dream.

Does this make any sense to you?
He will pay half a billion dollars in exit taxes. This is not chump change.
Dems want him to pay 1 billion plus more, just to avoid him paying 67 million each year.
How about instead of raising taxes on the rich, the Dem's encourage more entrepreneur's (like him) and companies to move here and then they get more taxes. Plus his 67 million every year.

Does this make any sense to you?
He will pay half a billion dollars in exit taxes. This is not chump change.
Dems want him to pay 1 billion plus more, just to avoid him paying 67 million each year.
How about instead of raising taxes on the rich, the Dem's encourage more entrepreneur's (like him) and companies to move here and then they get more taxes. Plus his 67 million every year.

He'll pay the exit tax, but there will be no more taxes coming from him in the future. Not unless democrats are successful in taxing non citizens.

Looks like being an American citizen has gone from a net benefit to a disaster overnight. All those women who came here on birthing tours just to have a jackpot baby are probably shitting their pants right now.

Now these guys, these guys are scumbags:

Senators to Unveil the ‘Ex-Patriot Act’ to Respond to Facebook’s Saverin’s Tax ‘Scheme’ - ABC News

I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

So you're in favor of people amassing their wealth in this country, and renouncing their citizenship before cashing in to avoid taxes? You're against barring these scumbags from reentering this country, after they pulled the scam?

If the U.S. tax code wasn't one big clusterfuck we wouldn't have to worry about people doing this. It's becoming a growing trend.

Forum List

Back