Is ‘Die Hard’ a Xmas movie?

Is ‘Die Hard’ a Xmas movie?

• No way. That makes baby Jesus cry.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love the original Die Hard, but it isn't a Christmas Movie. It took place in the Christmas season and opened around Christmas, but it's hardly a Christmas movie.

Of course it's a Christmas movie...

He wouldn't be there if not for the Christmas party, it's Christmas eve, there are Christmas decorations, there are Christmas carols and Christmas songs, nhis wife's name is Holly, his last gift to Hans Gruber is wrapped (well, taped), there is even a Christmas miracle.

Last edited:
I wouldn't consider it a Christmas movie. While there are some holiday atmospheres, the plot itself has nothing to do with Christmas.

Taking this approach, It's a Wonderful Life isn't a Christmas movie. While there are some holiday atmospheres, the plot itself has nothing to do with Christmas...

I wouldn't consider it a Christmas movie. While there are some holiday atmospheres, the plot itself has nothing to do with Christmas.

Taking this approach, It's a Wonderful Life isn't a Christmas movie. While there are some holiday atmospheres, the plot itself has nothing to do with Christmas...

Well there is a "Christmas lesson" in It's a Wonderful Life. Die Hard is an action film about bad guys versus good guys.

Well there is a "Christmas lesson" in It's a Wonderful Life. Die Hard is an action film about bad guys versus good guys.

What "Christmas lesson"? A guy tries to kill himself on Christmas eve, an "angel" shows him what life would be like without him, in the end he discovers he has more friends than he thought. Nothing to do with Christmas, the story could be told set in any time of the year.

Just for the record, I'm just poking fun, not picking a fight...

What "Christmas lesson"? A guy tries to kill himself on Christmas eve, an "angel" shows him what life would be like without him, in the end he discovers he has more friends than he thought. Nothing to do with Christmas, the story could be told set in any time of the year.

Well, my favorite Christmas movie is a Christmas Carol anyways. :D

Which one? Sim or Murray?

I'm not familiar with the actors' names, but I like the one from 1984 (which was made to look older), and I also like the old one from the 1930s, I think. I don't like the one that is like a musical version.

I'm not familiar with the actors' names, but I like the one from 1984 (which was made to look older), and I also like the old one from the 1930s, I think. I don't like the one that is like a musical version.

There is, and will always be, one acceptable 'Xmas Carol' ...

1354979665_1.png

Forum List

Back