Is Denying A Right For Someone To Build a Business Based on Race Right?

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Well if you're white then it's OK to Latino liberal Democrats. Fox Auto group wants to build a Ford Dealership in a part of town that NEEDS a Ford dealership. They will build a $57 mil establishment on 17 arce of unused taxable land. They will hire 200 employees to jobs that are decent to high paying: car salesman, managers, financial and credit managers, mechanics, appraisers etc.

Yet the racist partisan hack of an Alderman Moreno is working to shut it down, because as he states, "he wants Latino ownership."

Politics: Chick-Fil-A hating Chicago alderman now attacking proposed car dealership | Best of Cain
So what's Moreno's problem with that? He is upset because he thinks Chicago needs a Latino-owned car dealership. Fox Motors, which is based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, is owned by the DeVos family that is associated with Amway Corporation and with Republican politics.

Crain's Chicago Business : Subscription Center

Denying a family, a man/woman and company the right to start a business, own property and making a living because of their race is RACIST! Why does he get away with it? Why does the media allow him to get away with this? Why would the Democratic party allow him to get away with this? Why would Latinos accept this? If a white Alderman disallowed a Latino Business in a white neighborhood, because he wanted a White business owner instead of a Latino, then it would be national news, the guys Political party would ouster him and WHITE Americans would turn against him and not vote for him. Yet Latinos probably cheer this scumbag on!

This is Chicago, so even though it passed, this Alderman will be able to create red tape and stop it from coming to completion. He did that with Chick-fil-A and he will do it with Fox Motors. In the end their will be another vacant lot that NO Latino businessman stepping in to fill and 200 jobs go to another non-RACIST district!

Cue in the liberals supporting this move!

First: Learn what the word racist means. This is discrimination.

Second: I seriously doubt that's the reason, in fact when I went to the link you lied by omission:
In a series of phone interviews, Ald. Proco "Joe" Moreno, 1st, said he has "concerns" that the dealership would worsen traffic and density problems in the Elston Avenue corridor around Fullerton Avenue, and he isn't happy that the facility, which a Michigan company wants to build, may receive millions of dollars in property-tax breaks from Cook County.

If true tho, he's trying to pay back a contributor to his campaign. The exact thing Repubs are for by being PRO-UNLIMITED campaign funds. Its not hard to figure that out. You hate the payback but support the contributions and somehow think one has nothing to do with the other.

Also...You're a victim of being white. We know. Its hard...we get it

Second: I seriously doubt that's the reason, in fact when I went to the link you lied by omission:
In a series of phone interviews, Ald. Proco "Joe" Moreno, 1st, said he has "concerns" that the dealership would worsen traffic and density problems in the Elston Avenue corridor around Fullerton Avenue, and he isn't happy that the facility, which a Michigan company wants to build, may receive millions of dollars in property-tax breaks from Cook County.

If true tho, he's trying to pay back a contributor to his campaign. The exact thing Repubs are for by being PRO-UNLIMITED campaign funds. Its not hard to figure that out. You hate the payback but support the contributions and somehow think one has nothing to do with the other.

He stated he wanted a Latino Ownered dealership to take it's place, so the BS about traffic is BS that only a liberal **** like you would believe! I mean wouldn't Latino owned dealership create same traffic faux issues? How would those issues be solved just because Latinos owned them.

Also the Latino owned business would get MORE tax breaks, simply because they are minority owned, so his second argument is bullshit.

Nope his SOLE reason for trying to prevent this is because he is discriminating against the owners based on race!

Discrimination based on race is OK with you? Good to know!

Hey Fucko, one of my son's hockey coaches is black. In fact it's my son's favorite coach and probably the best coach in the organization. Should the entirely white (with some Asian and Latino) clientele be right in demanding he be fired (regardless of the amazing creditials he brings), simply because he is black?

Personally if they did that, then I would remove my son from that organization the same day and have him sit out a season!

Well if you're white then it's OK to Latino liberal Democrats. Fox Auto group wants to build a Ford Dealership in a part of town that NEEDS a Ford dealership. They will build a $57 mil establishment on 17 arce of unused taxable land. They will hire 200 employees to jobs that are decent to high paying: car salesman, managers, financial and credit managers, mechanics, appraisers etc.

Yet the racist partisan hack of an Alderman Moreno is working to shut it down, because as he states, "he wants Latino ownership."

Politics: Chick-Fil-A hating Chicago alderman now attacking proposed car dealership | Best of Cain
So what's Moreno's problem with that? He is upset because he thinks Chicago needs a Latino-owned car dealership. Fox Motors, which is based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, is owned by the DeVos family that is associated with Amway Corporation and with Republican politics.

Denying a family, a man/woman and company the right to start a business, own property and making a living because of their race is RACIST! Why does he get away with it? Why does the media allow him to get away with this? Why would the Democratic party allow him to get away with this? Why would Latinos accept this? If a white Alderman disallowed a Latino Business in a white neighborhood, because he wanted a White business owner instead of a Latino, then it would be national news, the guys Political party would ouster him and WHITE Americans would turn against him and not vote for him. Yet Latinos probably cheer this scumbag on!

This is Chicago, so even though it passed, this Alderman will be able to create red tape and stop it from coming to completion. He did that with Chick-fil-A and he will do it with Fox Motors. In the end their will be another vacant lot that NO Latino businessman stepping in to fill and 200 jobs go to another non-RACIST district!

He's an ass. Anyone with the necessary means should be allowed to build a business where they choose as long as they are in compliance with the laws.

Find someplace else to put the dealership. This neighborhood can go to a dealership in an all white neighborhood to buy cars.

Sometimes the worst punishment is giving someone what they asked for.

Caucasian. My great grandfather took his girls out of the Russia tide. In 1916/

I am caucasian. I am not white in your bigotted mind.

You are the bigot you see.

I am Irish Ukrainian. I am not white. I am something beyond.

You are the bigot. I hate you for trying to pigeonhole me this way.

Fuck you. I am not a color called white. I am many shades.

He stated he wanted a Latino Ownered dealership to take it's place, so the BS about traffic is BS that only a liberal **** like you would believe! I mean wouldn't Latino owned dealership create same traffic faux issues? How would those issues be solved just because Latinos owned them.

Also the Latino owned business would get MORE tax breaks, simply because they are minority owned, so his second argument is bullshit.

Nope his SOLE reason for trying to prevent this is because he is discriminating against the owners based on race!

Discrimination is not the same as racism....Argue with the dictionary. Get mad at your English teacher. Become irate with life.

It wont change shit....Just because you BELIEVE that's a lie doesn't mean shit. Its the story and how you LIED BY OMITTING that part of the story.

Discrimination is not the same as racism....Argue with the dictionary. Get mad at your English teacher. Become irate with life.

It wont change shit....Just because you BELIEVE that's a lie doesn't mean shit. Its the story and how you LIED BY OMITTING that part of the story.

Get back to me when you stop calling me white OK?

Calm down I'm not even talking to you and you already claiming victimhood. Great, you are Caucasian and you're Russian and your favorite Band is One Direction. I didn't ask you any of that and really I don't care.

Whenever someone calls names they may have a point...when someone keeps repeating that name in a short amount of time they are trying to influence others.

So let me help you: BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT

Now...Mya Angelo go do your poems somewhere else

Get back to me when you stop calling me white OK?

You want this dick don't you? You keep vying for my attention...whats up?

Mr. Solis has been pushing for one particular Latino businessman, who in the past two and a half years has contributed $6,800 to a political campaign fund controlled by the alderman. Mayor Rahm Emanuel's administration is promising council approval by the end of September, but Fox last week told me it can't wait any longer than that.

End of Left Wing Excuses.

Mr. Solis has been pushing for one particular Latino businessman, who in the past two and a half years has contributed $6,800 to a political campaign fund controlled by the alderman. Mayor Rahm Emanuel's administration is promising council approval by the end of September, but Fox last week told me it can't wait any longer than that.

End of Left Wing Excuses.

Yep Rahm pushes for a Whole Foods in one of the poorest parts of the city, because that is a good liberal company, led by do gooders that is bound to fail. No way will poverty sticken people pay higher prices for food, regardless of the fact it healthier and of higher quality!

Yet a dealership that is bound for success and will provide some good jobs for many in the community is put on the back burner! Great priorities libs!

Calm down I'm not even talking to you and you already claiming victimhood. Great, you are Caucasian and you're Russian and your favorite Band is One Direction. I didn't ask you any of that and really I don't care.

Whenever someone calls names they may have a point...when someone keeps repeating that name in a short amount of time they are trying to influence others.

So let me help you: BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT

Now...Mya Angelo go do your poems somewhere else

One Direction?

Now you really fucking piss me off.

:lol:

You can call me racist, you can call me a douche bag. you can call me anything, but you call me a fan of One Direction baby, them's fighting words.

Let's do it. Cage match.

He has a right to his opinion, I disagree with it. I would think that he would welcome the opportunity to have more obs available to his constituents.

it is RACIAL DISCRIMINATION

Forum List

Back