Is Colin Kaepernick A Raving Idiot?

james bond

Gold Member
Oct 17, 2015
Kaepernick_Colin_sf_170824.jpg

"The Denver Broncos pursued Colin Kaepernick in the past and they don't appear to view him as a viable veteran backup quarterback now since he turned down that opportunity.

The Broncos attempted to trade for Kaepernick in 2016 before his anthem protests began.

“Colin had his chance here," said John Elway. "We offered him a contract. He didn’t take it. So, As I said it in my deposition, I don’t know if i’ll be legally able to say this, but he’s had his chance to be here. He passed it."

John Elway: Colin Kaepernick Had His Chance To Join Broncos In 2016

He was offered work, but refused it and continued to protest at work despite what his employer wanted. Thus, he's out of work and can't get his limited job opportunity back. What a raving idiot!

I doubt if he feels he was an idiot. He stood for something and used his platform, that the army and NG gave him.

"The Denver Broncos pursued Colin Kaepernick in the past and they don't appear to view him as a viable veteran backup quarterback now since he turned down that opportunity.

The Broncos attempted to trade for Kaepernick in 2016 before his anthem protests began.

“Colin had his chance here," said John Elway. "We offered him a contract. He didn’t take it. So, As I said it in my deposition, I don’t know if i’ll be legally able to say this, but he’s had his chance to be here. He passed it."

He was offered work, but refused it and continued to protest at work despite what his employer wanted. Thus, he's out of work and can't get his limited job opportunity back. What a raving idiot!

He must be doing something right seeing as how he's playing rent-free on the field in your head.

Well, despite having one of the best quarterback gurus trying to teach him, he never did learn how to read a defense.

As far as idiocy is concerned, all indications are yes.

Like all muslims, he's an idiot. He can barely complete a coherent sentence. And the ultimate ingrate because muslims believe that infidels already owe them everything just for the crime of being muslim.

Is Colin Kaepernick A Raving Idiot?

Yes and an ill informed clueless shit stain on humanity

“Colin had his chance here," said John Elway. "We offered him a contract. He didn’t take it.
The Reason is very apparent. He converted to Islam and there for was not allowed to play football, since we all know footballs are made of pig skins.:04:

I doubt if he feels he was an idiot. He stood for something and used his platform, that the army and NG gave him.

Oh sure, but to think he wouldn't be fired and then get his million dollar job back was too much. He wasn't a star anymore to think his sh*t doesn't stink. President Donald Trump wants these players fired, but it's not like that since talent and putting out a competitive team is important and these people are limited. I think I'm being fair about it and seeing both sides.

He must be doing something right seeing as how he's playing rent-free on the field in your head.

Well, no. He's not playing anywhere and his mom probably is helping him to get his job back because she can't stand the raving idiot in her basement.

Well, no. He's not playing anywhere and his mom probably is helping him to get his job back because she can't stand the raving idiot in her basement.

Here's what I mean.
Had it not been for USMB I would never have even heard of Colin Kaepernick. And yet even with him not playing you're still wetting your pants about him ascribing all sorts of traits to trigger your own emotional hissyfits. That's what I call obsession.

No, he didnt stand up for anything. He literally knelt.

He could have protested a million different ways, but he chose the dumbest fucking way anyone could have ever thought of. Kneel during the National Anthem to get awareness? What the fuck? What kind of fool do you need to be to come up with a retarded idea like that? All youre going to do is piss people off. What was he thinking? :laugh:

Angela Davis' grandson?

maxresdefault.jpg

No, he didnt stand up for anything. He literally knelt.

He could have protested a million different ways, but he chose the dumbest fucking way anyone could have ever thought of. Kneel during the National Anthem to get awareness? What the fuck? What kind of fool do you need to be to come up with a retarded idea like that? All youre going to do is piss people off. What was he thinking? :laugh:

Simple. He had been simply continuing to sit on the bench, doing nothing. And no one noticed for weeks, until some photographer --- who according to the Jingo Bots should have been standing at rigid attention himself --- took Kaepernick's picture figuring he could milk a fake story out of exactly the knuckledragging element here that thinks it is one. Then they stuck a mic in his face to ask him why he wasn't following robot orders. Kaepernick, who had said nothing up to then, explained his reasoning.

(I had to go learn all this shit when the whining crybabies like the OP started throwing their tantrums and throwing their crayons at the wall)

Then a teammate suggested to him that, knowing that knuckledragger element would proceed to distort Kaepernick's intentions, he might assume a knee position, a universal sign of submission and humility, to counteract the cockamamie mythologies that he was "disrespecting veterans" or whatever.

Sure enough though, that didn't stop them and the Doublethinkers twisted the act of kneeling into its own opposite. It went like this:
  • Supplicant kneels before "God" in prayer: that's humility.
  • Subject kneels before his king: that's submission to authority.
  • Suitor kneels before his intended bride: that's a respectful request.
  • Quarterback takes knee to run out the clock: that's submission to take a 2-yard loss.
  • Black guy kneels for anthem ---- that's "uppity".
I know, boggles the mind donut? It's the way self-delusion rolls.

Now we see how two years later they're still wetting their pants over an obscure figure who's not even playing any more. That's why I say he's living rent-free in their heads. It's as if they're just here to plead in desperation, "please, can't this be a story? Please??" Kinda hard to watch.

And is better than most quarterbacks in the league. Teams aren't turning him down because of his playing abilities. He's one of the best scramblers there is, and would greatly help a number of struggling offenses.

Forum List

Back