Is Colin Kaepernick A Raving Idiot?

Those of you who actually let a loser like kapernick arouse your emotions are not people I would help if you desperately needed it. How's that?

he's a racist, police/white hater
there is no major, chronic problem of police brutality
the blacks' MAJOR problems are:
committing crime
murders
not graduating
focusing on imagined/non-critical problems
yes--blacks can be racist and haters---can you believe that!!!!!!!!!???????

Kaepernick_Colin_sf_170824.jpg

"The Denver Broncos pursued Colin Kaepernick in the past and they don't appear to view him as a viable veteran backup quarterback now since he turned down that opportunity.

The Broncos attempted to trade for Kaepernick in 2016 before his anthem protests began.

“Colin had his chance here," said John Elway. "We offered him a contract. He didn’t take it. So, As I said it in my deposition, I don’t know if i’ll be legally able to say this, but he’s had his chance to be here. He passed it."

John Elway: Colin Kaepernick Had His Chance To Join Broncos In 2016

He was offered work, but refused it and continued to protest at work despite what his employer wanted. Thus, he's out of work and can't get his limited job opportunity back. What a raving idiot!
Is he a "raving idiot"? The answer is no.

I doubt if he feels he was an idiot. He stood for something and used his platform, that the army and NG gave him.
No, he didnt stand up for anything. He literally knelt.

He could have protested a million different ways, but he chose the dumbest fucking way anyone could have ever thought of. Kneel during the National Anthem to get awareness? What the fuck? What kind of fool do you need to be to come up with a retarded idea like that? All youre going to do is piss people off. What was he thinking? :laugh:

Simple. He had been simply continuing to sit on the bench, doing nothing. And no one noticed for weeks, until some photographer --- who according to the Jingo Bots should have been standing at rigid attention himself --- took Kaepernick's picture figuring he could milk a fake story out of exactly the knuckledragging element here that thinks it is one. Then they stuck a mic in his face to ask him why he wasn't following robot orders. Kaepernick, who had said nothing up to then, explained his reasoning.

(I had to go learn all this shit when the whining crybabies like the OP started throwing their tantrums and throwing their crayons at the wall)

Then a teammate suggested to him that, knowing that knuckledragger element would proceed to distort Kaepernick's intentions, he might assume a knee position, a universal sign of submission and humility, to counteract the cockamamie mythologies that he was "disrespecting veterans" or whatever.

Sure enough though, that didn't stop them and the Doublethinkers twisted the act of kneeling into its own opposite. It went like this:
  • Supplicant kneels before "God" in prayer: that's humility.
  • Subject kneels before his king: that's submission to authority.
  • Suitor kneels before his intended bride: that's a respectful request.
  • Quarterback takes knee to run out the clock: that's submission to take a 2-yard loss.
  • Black guy kneels for anthem ---- that's "uppity".
I know, boggles the mind donut? It's the way self-delusion rolls.

Now we see how two years later they're still wetting their pants over an obscure figure who's not even playing any more. That's why I say he's living rent-free in their heads. It's as if they're just here to plead in desperation, "please, can't this be a story? Please??" Kinda hard to watch.
Oh, then hes super dumb for continuing to do it after people found out. I mean, i could go around slapping kids to try to bring awareness to skin cancer, and while im sure that would bring a lot of attention to the matter, i dont think it would be a smart move for me personally.

I doubt if he feels he was an idiot. He stood for something and used his platform, that the army and NG gave him.

He could have protested a million different ways, but he chose the dumbest fucking way anyone could have ever thought of. Kneel during the National Anthem to get awareness? What the fuck? What kind of fool do you need to be to come up with a retarded idea like that? All youre going to do is piss people off. What was he thinking? :laugh:

Simple. He had been simply continuing to sit on the bench, doing nothing. And no one noticed for weeks, until some photographer --- who according to the Jingo Bots should have been standing at rigid attention himself --- took Kaepernick's picture figuring he could milk a fake story out of exactly the knuckledragging element here that thinks it is one. Then they stuck a mic in his face to ask him why he wasn't following robot orders. Kaepernick, who had said nothing up to then, explained his reasoning.

(I had to go learn all this shit when the whining crybabies like the OP started throwing their tantrums and throwing their crayons at the wall)

Then a teammate suggested to him that, knowing that knuckledragger element would proceed to distort Kaepernick's intentions, he might assume a knee position, a universal sign of submission and humility, to counteract the cockamamie mythologies that he was "disrespecting veterans" or whatever.

Sure enough though, that didn't stop them and the Doublethinkers twisted the act of kneeling into its own opposite. It went like this:
  • Quarterback takes knee to run out the clock: that's submission to take a 2-yard loss.

Now we see how two years later they're still wetting their pants over an obscure figure who's not even playing any more. That's why I say he's living rent-free in their heads. It's as if they're just here to plead in desperation, "please, can't this be a story? Please??" Kinda hard to watch.
Oh, then hes super dumb for continuing to do it after people found out. I mean, i could go around slapping kids to try to bring awareness to skin cancer, and while im sure that would bring a lot of attention to the matter, i dont think it would be a smart move for me personally.

Why would you discontinue making a statement after "people found out"?
Ain't that the whole point of making a statement?

The idiot needs deporting. No need to force him to suffer by living in this hellhole; let him and his silly buddies go enlighten Somalia or Syria.

Yeah, he 'stood' for killing cops and peddling the Big Lie that there is some 'War On Black Yoofs' that only exists in left wing media tabloids, and he was hoping to cash in on the fake 'War' as part of his 'Celebrity branding'. Probably got the idea and urging fro his agent; he looks too stupid to have any initiative of his own.

"The Denver Broncos pursued Colin Kaepernick in the past and they don't appear to view him as a viable veteran backup quarterback now since he turned down that opportunity.

The Broncos attempted to trade for Kaepernick in 2016 before his anthem protests began.

“Colin had his chance here," said John Elway. "We offered him a contract. He didn’t take it. So, As I said it in my deposition, I don’t know if i’ll be legally able to say this, but he’s had his chance to be here. He passed it."

He was offered work, but refused it and continued to protest at work despite what his employer wanted. Thus, he's out of work and can't get his limited job opportunity back. What a raving idiot!

He must be doing something right seeing as how he's playing rent-free on the field in your head.

Well, no. He's not playing anywhere and his mom probably is helping him to get his job back because she can't stand the raving idiot in her basement.

Here's what I mean.
Had it not been for USMB I would never have even heard of Colin Kaepernick. And yet even with him not playing you're still wetting your pants about him ascribing all sorts of traits to trigger your own emotional hissyfits. That's what I call obsession.

I used to follow the NFL and 9ers, but don't care anymore. Except CK has become a martyr for the libbies, police injustice and racism. The latter is what libs like to attribute to those opposing their political views when it actuality, the true racists are libs. CK probably won't be able to get work again in the NFL. However, he's trying to win a lawsuit and his mom is helping. I would think you're the one getting their panties in a bunch over CK, liberal symbolism and protest since otherwise you wouldn't care.

It's still a story due to racism. His legal argument is collusion, but CK's principles are against the police shooting of blacks. He thinks more blacks are killed than whites or any other race. This is due to the racism which probably continued into the modern age due to Darwin, social Darwinism and eugenics which led to Hitler and the holocaust.

However, the truth is more whites are killed by police than blacks. Now, his argument changes to a disproportionate amount of blacks are killed by police than whites and other races. This isn't true either, at least not due to race. It's due to a large proportion of blacks committing violent crime.

"WHAT'S TRUE
In absolute numbers, more white people than black people are killed in police shootings (because white people outnumber black people in America).

WHAT'S FALSE
Overall, black Americans are several times more likely to be killed in police shootings than white Americans are."

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/do-police-kill-more-whites-than-black-people/

What’s the racial breakdown of people killed by cops?

His collusion case doesn't look favorable, but he is represented by a high-profile attorney in Mark Geragos.

Colin Kaepernick’s Collusion Claim: Legal Analysis

So can we conclude what you state is BS and that you got your panties in a bunch over crap and a raving idiot?

Denver offered him a deal which he turned down. Baltimore was going to offer him a deal then his girlfriend made a racist Tweet about the owner which CK supported. So, he had at least two opportunities he voluntarily, and willingly SNUBBED. So where is the collusion?

“Colin had his chance here," said John Elway. "We offered him a contract. He didn’t take it.
The Reason is very apparent. He converted to Islam and there for was not allowed to play football, since we all know footballs are made of pig skins.:04:
Except they’re not made of pigskin. Embossed cowhides mostly or non-leather material.

He must be doing something right seeing as how he's playing rent-free on the field in your head.
Yeah and what kind of pay check is he recieving?

“Colin had his chance here," said John Elway. "We offered him a contract. He didn’t take it.
The Reason is very apparent. He converted to Islam and there for was not allowed to play football, since we all know footballs are made of pig skins.:04:
Except they’re not made of pigskin. Embossed cowhides mostly or non-leather material.
No shit sherlock. but footballs were refered to as "Pigskins"
pig·skin
ˈpiɡˌskin/
noun
plural noun: pigskins
  1. 1.
    the hide of a domestic pig.
  2. 2.
    NORTH AMERICANinformal
    a football.

And he was playing with "house money". That doesn't take guts, it's lazy. Now that he has to play with his own? He's hurt. Was the statement worth the cost? He has the right to express his opinion, but he, like many millions others fail to understand is, your freedom to speak, to protest, does not mean anyone must listen, watch or agree.

No shit sherlock. but footballs were refered to as "Pigskins"
pig·skin
ˈpiɡˌskin/
noun
plural noun: pigskins
  1. 1.
    the hide of a domestic pig.
  2. 2.
    NORTH AMERICANinformal
    a football.
So where did Sherlock say footballs weren’t referred to as pigskins?

You’re the idiot that wrote “we all know footballs are made of pig skin”(sic), not me. I was just politely pointing out to the class you were full of shit.

I have always suspected that the Kaepernick protest was something that he had no intention of creating and it got out of his hands very quickly. He actually began the “protest” by sitting on the bench during the anthem at a preseason game. It went unnoticed and he never commented on it. I believe he was sulking about not being handed the starting job, and was also angry that he couldn’t get out of San Fran. After sitting for the anthem a few times he finally gets asked about it, and makes up the bullshit about police.

Do you know what an analogy is? I watched the Kentucky Derby on tv, and during the NA many were talking and laughing (you know the ones who are drinking with the big hats, those southern bells and their gents) ,

now a Vet told him better to kneel to be respectful instead of sitting on the bench.
Here's how Nate Boyer got Colin Kaepernick to go from sitting to kneeling

I have always suspected that the Kaepernick protest was something that he had no intention of creating and it got out of his hands very quickly. He actually began the “protest” by sitting on the bench during the anthem at a preseason game. It went unnoticed and he never commented on it. I believe he was sulking about not being handed the starting job, and was also angry that he couldn’t get out of San Fran. After sitting for the anthem a few times he finally gets asked about it, and makes up the bullshit about police.
Here's how Nate Boyer got Colin Kaepernick to go from sitting to kneeling

Forum List

Back