Is Colin Kaepernick A Raving Idiot?

The greatest NFL National Anthem Moment ever.

IFWT_WhitneyNationalAnthem.jpeg

Typical fascist mentality --- "I'm butthurt because my masters tell me to be, therefore you must be butthurt too".

So, since you are manifestly ignorant, that makes anybody who is aware of the world a "fascist".

Ignorance is strength in the world of Pogo, I guess.

Once AGAIN Stupid ---- it's not my obsession. The fact that you want to impose it on me as some sort of decree is what makes you a fascist.

Guess what Hunior ---- I ain't doing it. I ain't worried about your neuroses and I ain't standing for your robotics and I ain't swallowing your pill, fuck you.

Now what are you gonna do about that? Hm?

"
I see you are bound and determined to make this all 'Is Pogo a raving idiot.

You are succeeding beyond your wildest expectations.

CK is just another man humbled by his girlfriend's wishes, and influence. Unfortunately, and all too common story. He gave up his career in order to please her, and her vision. She is the key to his downfall.

“Colin had his chance here," said John Elway. "We offered him a contract. He didn’t take it.
The Reason is very apparent. He converted to Islam and there for was not allowed to play football, since we all know footballs are made of pig skins.:04:
Except they’re not made of pigskin. Embossed cowhides mostly or non-leather material.
No shit sherlock. but footballs were refered to as "Pigskins"
pig·skin
ˈpiɡˌskin/
noun
plural noun: pigskins
  1. 1.
    the hide of a domestic pig.
  2. 2.
    NORTH AMERICANinformal
    a football.
https://gizmodo.com/were-footballs-ever-really-made-of-pigskin-1513061556

CK is just another man humbled by his girlfriend's wishes, and influence. Unfortunately, and all too common story. He gave up his career in order to please her, and her vision. She is the key to his downfall.
It's nice to have somebody on this thread who actually knows something!

Does one think police violence just began against blacks, no its been a long haul. Time to understand it, it may be that whites want to ignore the fact, but its part of history.
The Long, Painful History of Police Brutality in the U.S. | At the Smithsonian | Smithsonian

Do you have a link for this info?

No, he didnt stand up for anything. He literally knelt.

He could have protested a million different ways, but he chose the dumbest fucking way anyone could have ever thought of. Kneel during the National Anthem to get awareness? What the fuck? What kind of fool do you need to be to come up with a retarded idea like that? All youre going to do is piss people off. What was he thinking? :laugh:

And he was playing with "house money". That doesn't take guts, it's lazy. Now that he has to play with his own? He's hurt. Was the statement worth the cost? He has the right to express his opinion, but he, like many millions others fail to understand is, your freedom to speak, to protest, does not mean anyone must listen, watch or agree.

It also doesn't mean his team must "fire the sumbitches".

Playing with the house money is fun while it lasts, but it typically runs out at some point, then you gamble for real. And most times, it don't end up being quite as much fun.

That's cute and all but it doesn't address the point, does it.

Yes. You should learn from it.

Oh I did. I learned that when I wrassle your point to the ground you'll claim there was no wrasslin' match.

But I learned that a long time ago.

Typical fascist mentality --- "I'm butthurt because my masters tell me to be, therefore you must be butthurt too".

So, since you are manifestly ignorant, that makes anybody who is aware of the world a "fascist".

Once AGAIN Stupid ---- it's not my obsession. The fact that you want to impose it on me as some sort of decree is what makes you a fascist.

Guess what Hunior ---- I ain't doing it. I ain't worried about your neuroses and I ain't standing for your robotics and I ain't swallowing your pill, fuck you.

"

Fascist looks in quiver, finds only ad hom arrow. Fires blankly into the sky and hopes for the best.
Gets nothing.

And he was playing with "house money". That doesn't take guts, it's lazy. Now that he has to play with his own? He's hurt. Was the statement worth the cost? He has the right to express his opinion, but he, like many millions others fail to understand is, your freedom to speak, to protest, does not mean anyone must listen, watch or agree.

Playing with the house money is fun while it lasts, but it typically runs out at some point, then you gamble for real. And most times, it don't end up being quite as much fun.

Oh I did. I learned that when I wrassle your point to the ground you'll claim there was no wrasslin' match.

First, learn how to wrassle.

Kap is an idiot for pushing a false narrative that is doing more harm than good.

"

Fascist looks in quiver, finds only ad hom arrow. Fires blankly into the sky and hopes for the best.
Gets nothing.
Have you ever considered learning the meaning of basic political terms?

It might help you avoid looking so utterly foolish.

First, learn how to wrassle.

Blob pinned face-down on the mat says what?

Does one think police violence just began against blacks, no its been a long haul. Time to understand it, it may be that whites want to ignore the fact, but its part of history.
The Long, Painful History of Police Brutality in the U.S. | At the Smithsonian | Smithsonian

Do you have a link for this info?

We sit, and ... we ... wait... :sleep:

Kaepernick_Colin_sf_170824.jpg

"The Denver Broncos pursued Colin Kaepernick in the past and they don't appear to view him as a viable veteran backup quarterback now since he turned down that opportunity.

The Broncos attempted to trade for Kaepernick in 2016 before his anthem protests began.

“Colin had his chance here," said John Elway. "We offered him a contract. He didn’t take it. So, As I said it in my deposition, I don’t know if i’ll be legally able to say this, but he’s had his chance to be here. He passed it."

John Elway: Colin Kaepernick Had His Chance To Join Broncos In 2016

He was offered work, but refused it and continued to protest at work despite what his employer wanted. Thus, he's out of work and can't get his limited job opportunity back. What a raving idiot!

I have always suspected that the Kaepernick protest was something that he had no intention of creating and it got out of his hands very quickly. He actually began the “protest” by sitting on the bench during the anthem at a preseason game. It went unnoticed and he never commented on it. I believe he was sulking about not being handed the starting job, and was also angry that he couldn’t get out of San Fran. After sitting for the anthem a few times he finally gets asked about it, and makes up the bullshit about police.

That's entirely plausible.

And it could have died on the vine at least a year ago if Rump hadn't fertilized it looking for his me-me-me demagogue points.

Of course, it is what presidents do. Trump is not the first president to pick a side on a social issue. Remember the beer BO drank at the White House?

"The Denver Broncos pursued Colin Kaepernick in the past and they don't appear to view him as a viable veteran backup quarterback now since he turned down that opportunity.

The Broncos attempted to trade for Kaepernick in 2016 before his anthem protests began.

“Colin had his chance here," said John Elway. "We offered him a contract. He didn’t take it. So, As I said it in my deposition, I don’t know if i’ll be legally able to say this, but he’s had his chance to be here. He passed it."

He was offered work, but refused it and continued to protest at work despite what his employer wanted. Thus, he's out of work and can't get his limited job opportunity back. What a raving idiot!

Angela Davis' grandson?

maxresdefault.jpg

Don't know about that but Angela's brother, Ben, played for the Browns.

With all the millions Kaepernick has made in the NFL, he should be in position to be picky about any parameters within the contract he's offered.

Last edited:

I have always suspected that the Kaepernick protest was something that he had no intention of creating and it got out of his hands very quickly. He actually began the “protest” by sitting on the bench during the anthem at a preseason game. It went unnoticed and he never commented on it. I believe he was sulking about not being handed the starting job, and was also angry that he couldn’t get out of San Fran. After sitting for the anthem a few times he finally gets asked about it, and makes up the bullshit about police.

And it could have died on the vine at least a year ago if Rump hadn't fertilized it looking for his me-me-me demagogue points.

Of course, it is what presidents do. Trump is not the first president to pick a side on a social issue. Remember the beer BO drank at the White House?

"Beer" is a social issue? :uhh:

I remember the beer I drank at my house....

"Beer" is a social issue? :uhh:

I remember the beer I drank at my house....

Seriously? You’re clearly not capable of remembering incidents which do not fit your narrative.
Obama invites race row policeman for a beer
Obama revealed he made the five-minute phone call to Sergeant James Crowley shortly after police unions demanded an apology from the president for saying the police in Cambridge, Massachusetts "acted stupidly" in arresting Henry Louis Gates on charges of disorderly conduct after the officer responded to a report of a suspected burglary.

The president said he should have chosen his words more carefully but stopped short of an apology. "Because this has been ratcheting up and I helped to contribute to ratcheting it up, I want to make it clear that in my choice of words I unfortunately gave the impression I was maligning the Cambridge police department and Sergeant Crowley and I could have calibrated those words differently," he said.

Obama is/was a Community Organizer. Essentially a rabble rouser, so he can't help but say things to divide, incite, anger, and insult. It is in his DNA. It is disgusting, yet he got a pass. How surprising.

Forum List

Back