Is Colin Kaepernick A Raving Idiot?

Kaepernick_Colin_sf_170824.jpg

"The Denver Broncos pursued Colin Kaepernick in the past and they don't appear to view him as a viable veteran backup quarterback now since he turned down that opportunity.

The Broncos attempted to trade for Kaepernick in 2016 before his anthem protests began.

“Colin had his chance here," said John Elway. "We offered him a contract. He didn’t take it. So, As I said it in my deposition, I don’t know if i’ll be legally able to say this, but he’s had his chance to be here. He passed it."

John Elway: Colin Kaepernick Had His Chance To Join Broncos In 2016

He was offered work, but refused it and continued to protest at work despite what his employer wanted. Thus, he's out of work and can't get his limited job opportunity back. What a raving idiot!

I have always suspected that the Kaepernick protest was something that he had no intention of creating and it got out of his hands very quickly. He actually began the “protest” by sitting on the bench during the anthem at a preseason game. It went unnoticed and he never commented on it. I believe he was sulking about not being handed the starting job, and was also angry that he couldn’t get out of San Fran. After sitting for the anthem a few times he finally gets asked about it, and makes up the bullshit about police.

Well, that never happens, Oh wait:

The Informant! (2009) - IMDb

"The Denver Broncos pursued Colin Kaepernick in the past and they don't appear to view him as a viable veteran backup quarterback now since he turned down that opportunity.

The Broncos attempted to trade for Kaepernick in 2016 before his anthem protests began.

“Colin had his chance here," said John Elway. "We offered him a contract. He didn’t take it. So, As I said it in my deposition, I don’t know if i’ll be legally able to say this, but he’s had his chance to be here. He passed it."

He was offered work, but refused it and continued to protest at work despite what his employer wanted. Thus, he's out of work and can't get his limited job opportunity back. What a raving idiot!

I have always suspected that the Kaepernick protest was something that he had no intention of creating and it got out of his hands very quickly. He actually began the “protest” by sitting on the bench during the anthem at a preseason game. It went unnoticed and he never commented on it. I believe he was sulking about not being handed the starting job, and was also angry that he couldn’t get out of San Fran. After sitting for the anthem a few times he finally gets asked about it, and makes up the bullshit about police.
Wasn’t the lousy QB wearing his cops/pigs socks in practice before he started his stupid anthem protests?

I doubt if he feels he was an idiot. He stood for something and used his platform, that the army and NG gave him.
No, he didnt stand up for anything. He literally knelt.

He could have protested a million different ways, but he chose the dumbest fucking way anyone could have ever thought of. Kneel during the National Anthem to get awareness? What the fuck? What kind of fool do you need to be to come up with a retarded idea like that? All youre going to do is piss people off. What was he thinking? :laugh:

He wasn’t thinking. He wasn’t even protesting or kneeling. He was SITTING on the bench pouting during the anthem because he was at odds with the coach and the ownership. He’s a phony.

I doubt if he feels he was an idiot. He stood for something and used his platform, that the army and NG gave him.

And is better than most quarterbacks in the league. Teams aren't turning him down because of his playing abilities. He's one of the best scramblers there is, and would greatly help a number of struggling offenses.

Not necessarily. There are unanswered questions regarding his past injuries. He’s damaged goods and there is no guarantee he could ever play at his previous level. The fact that he has now damaged the league with this phony protest makes him not worth the risk. That’s all.

He could have protested a million different ways, but he chose the dumbest fucking way anyone could have ever thought of. Kneel during the National Anthem to get awareness? What the fuck? What kind of fool do you need to be to come up with a retarded idea like that? All youre going to do is piss people off. What was he thinking? :laugh:

Simple. He had been simply continuing to sit on the bench, doing nothing. And no one noticed for weeks, until some photographer --- who according to the Jingo Bots should have been standing at rigid attention himself --- took Kaepernick's picture figuring he could milk a fake story out of exactly the knuckledragging element here that thinks it is one. Then they stuck a mic in his face to ask him why he wasn't following robot orders. Kaepernick, who had said nothing up to then, explained his reasoning.

(I had to go learn all this shit when the whining crybabies like the OP started throwing their tantrums and throwing their crayons at the wall)

Then a teammate suggested to him that, knowing that knuckledragger element would proceed to distort Kaepernick's intentions, he might assume a knee position, a universal sign of submission and humility, to counteract the cockamamie mythologies that he was "disrespecting veterans" or whatever.

Sure enough though, that didn't stop them and the Doublethinkers twisted the act of kneeling into its own opposite. It went like this:
  • Supplicant kneels before "God" in prayer: that's humility.
  • Subject kneels before his king: that's submission to authority.
  • Suitor kneels before his intended bride: that's a respectful request.
  • Quarterback takes knee to run out the clock: that's submission to take a 2-yard loss.
  • Black guy kneels for anthem ---- that's "uppity".
I know, boggles the mind donut? It's the way self-delusion rolls.

Now we see how two years later they're still wetting their pants over an obscure figure who's not even playing any more. That's why I say he's living rent-free in their heads. It's as if they're just here to plead in desperation, "please, can't this be a story? Please??" Kinda hard to watch.

It's still a story due to racism. His legal argument is collusion, but CK's principles are against the police shooting of blacks. He thinks more blacks are killed than whites or any other race. This is due to the racism which probably continued into the modern age due to Darwin, social Darwinism and eugenics which led to Hitler and the holocaust.

However, the truth is more whites are killed by police than blacks. Now, his argument changes to a disproportionate amount of blacks are killed by police than whites and other races. This isn't true either, at least not due to race. It's due to a large proportion of blacks committing violent crime.

"WHAT'S TRUE
In absolute numbers, more white people than black people are killed in police shootings (because white people outnumber black people in America).

WHAT'S FALSE
Overall, black Americans are several times more likely to be killed in police shootings than white Americans are."

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/do-police-kill-more-whites-than-black-people/

What’s the racial breakdown of people killed by cops?

His collusion case doesn't look favorable, but he is represented by a high-profile attorney in Mark Geragos.

Colin Kaepernick’s Collusion Claim: Legal Analysis

So can we conclude what you state is BS and that you got your panties in a bunch over crap and a raving idiot?

Apparently you're in dire need of a remedial reading course. I didn't post about any of that shit.

And no, I don't get all emotional trying to follow around an obscure football player that (again) I never would have even heard of were it not for this board whining about him as in this thread. But I do observe the emotional butthurt and go find out what's behind it, and that's what I posted above.

Now go learn how to read.

Had it not been for USMB I would never have even heard of Colin Kaepernick. .

Yes, you really are that ignorant.

You act as if your complete lack of awareness of the world is a good thing. It isn't.

Typical fascist mentality --- "I'm butthurt because my masters tell me to be, therefore you must be butthurt too".

Whelp --- I ain't. That's your self-imposed hangup, not mine.

The idiot needs deporting. No need to force him to suffer by living in this hellhole; let him and his silly buddies go enlighten Somalia or Syria.

Fascist Mentality part deux: those who dissent must be "deported".

SMFH

Do you know what an analogy is? I watched the Kentucky Derby on tv, and during the NA many were talking and laughing (you know the ones who are drinking with the big hats, those southern bells and their gents) ,

now a Vet told him better to kneel to be respectful instead of sitting on the bench.
Here's how Nate Boyer got Colin Kaepernick to go from sitting to kneeling

There it is. "Soldiers take a knee in front of a fallen brother's grave, you know, to show respect". Right there where it started.

And yet the message board fascists still continue to sit on their ass and insist "He can't tell me what he thinks -- I will tell him what he thinks!!" Fucking mindless.

Zipping back up to this part:

I watched the Kentucky Derby on tv, and during the NA many were talking and laughing (you know the ones who are drinking with the big hats, those southern bells and their gents)

----- I've made this point over and over and over and none of these Jingo-bots have ever addressed it ... for several weeks Kaepernick did nothing, simply remained seated on the bench during the NA and said nothing about it. What generated the fake 'story' was some photographer snapping his picture seated on the bench. No doubt a slow news day and he figured he could wangle himself a bonus milking this fake story.

By definition that photographer would have snapped the picture(s) DURING the national anthem, a period when the Jingo-bots themselves insist everybody has to stop what they're doing and stare blankly into space for Almighty Skycloth. Yet here's a photographer provably ignoring that bot-order, and these hypocrites completely let him off the hook so that they can pile on the black guy.

And all they have to address that hypocrisy is to click "funny" on this post.

Last edited:

He must be doing something right seeing as how he's playing rent-free on the field in your head.

Well, no. He's not playing anywhere and his mom probably is helping him to get his job back because she can't stand the raving idiot in her basement.

Here's what I mean.
Had it not been for USMB I would never have even heard of Colin Kaepernick. And yet even with him not playing you're still wetting your pants about him ascribing all sorts of traits to trigger your own emotional hissyfits. That's what I call obsession.

I used to follow the NFL and 9ers, but don't care anymore. Except CK has become a martyr for the libbies, police injustice and racism. The latter is what libs like to attribute to those opposing their political views when it actuality, the true racists are libs. CK probably won't be able to get work again in the NFL. However, he's trying to win a lawsuit and his mom is helping. I would think you're the one getting their panties in a bunch over CK, liberal symbolism and protest since otherwise you wouldn't care.

I ain't the one scouring around to find stories so I can whine about this guy, am I.

Go read my first post in this thread, Evelyn Wood.

He must be doing something right seeing as how he's playing rent-free on the field in your head.
Yeah and what kind of pay check is he recieving?

How the fuck would I know or care? Again, he's not my obsession. This ain't my thread. None of these are my threads. I simply observe the fixation.

Typical fascist mentality --- "I'm butthurt because my masters tell me to be, therefore you must be butthurt too".

So, since you are manifestly ignorant, that makes anybody who is aware of the world a "fascist".

Ignorance is strength in the world of Pogo, I guess.

And he was playing with "house money". That doesn't take guts, it's lazy. Now that he has to play with his own? He's hurt. Was the statement worth the cost? He has the right to express his opinion, but he, like many millions others fail to understand is, your freedom to speak, to protest, does not mean anyone must listen, watch or agree.

It also doesn't mean his team must "fire the sumbitches".

So, since you are manifestly ignorant, that makes anybody who is aware of the world a "fascist".

I don't use the ignore function because I enjoy the comic relief that reinforces the true makeup of liberal/progressives.

Once AGAIN Stupid ---- it's not my obsession. The fact that you want to impose it on me as some sort of decree is what makes you a fascist.

Guess what Hunior ---- I ain't doing it. I ain't worried about your neuroses and I ain't standing for your robotics and I ain't swallowing your pill, fuck you.

Now what are you gonna do about that? Hm?

And he was playing with "house money". That doesn't take guts, it's lazy. Now that he has to play with his own? He's hurt. Was the statement worth the cost? He has the right to express his opinion, but he, like many millions others fail to understand is, your freedom to speak, to protest, does not mean anyone must listen, watch or agree.

Playing with the house money is fun while it lasts, but it typically runs out at some point, then you gamble for real. And most times, it don't end up being quite as much fun.

That's entirely plausible.

And it could have died on the vine at least a year ago if Rump hadn't fertilized it looking for his me-me-me demagogue points.

Playing with the house money is fun while it lasts, but it typically runs out at some point, then you gamble for real. And most times, it don't end up being quite as much fun.

That's cute and all but it doesn't address the point, does it.

That's cute and all but it doesn't address the point, does it.

Yes. You should learn from it.

Forum List

Back