Is Biden fit to serve as president if something were to happen to Obama?

By his own admissions, Biden has given terrible advice to obama. I know that he said these things to show what an independent decisive man obama is, but if Biden were to run, what he has said about the Bin Laden raid being something he would not order, would come back to bite him. There were some other instances in which Biden said "I wouldn't have done that obama did it, see how smart he is".

Bin Laden said he'd never target Biden because it would be joy for American enemies if someone as stupid as Biden were President

Of course he is..

Biden had over 35 years experience in the Senate and has extensive foreign policy experience

Biden has much more experience than Romney

Last edited:
Biden served 36 years in the Senate and chaired the Judiciary and foreign relations committee. He has also served three years as Vice President

In spite of the fact that Republicans hate him as they hate all Democrats....he is much more qualified to be President than any current Republican

Biden's resignation for 'health reasons' will the the 'October Surprise.'

or not. If it happens, you heard it here first. If no, fuggeddaboutit.

Is Biden? The better question is....is Obama qualified to CONTINUE as president?

Just having the job for a few years doesn't make one qualified to do it. Many NFL head coaches were fired after a few years for not being qualified to keep doing the job.

Resumes dont qualify someone. Results and ability do. Obama has neither.

Is Biden? The better question is....is Obama qualified to CONTINUE as president?

Just having the job for a few years doesn't make one qualified to do it. Many NFL head coaches were fired after a few years for not being qualified to keep doing the job.

Why don't we allow the American voters decide that?

Right now it looks like another overwhelming victory for Obama/Biden

Thaw what happens when you run a second rate candidate against an incumbent

LBJ almost destroyed the country when he took over for JFK.

Ford was a strong, calming president when he took over for Nixon.

Biden served 36 years in the Senate and chaired the Judiciary and foreign relations committee. He has also served three years as Vice President

In spite of the fact that Republicans hate him as they hate all Democrats....he is much more qualified to be President than any current Republican

With all due respect, Winger...Joe Biden has spent the past three years demonstrating that he's a complete idiot. Yes, he's "served three years as Vice President" but for much of those three years he's been a non-stop gaffe machine.

Being in the Senate for 36 years just proves he's in a heavily Democratic State...not that he's competent.

I'm amused by the time and effort that was spent to "prove" that Sarah Palin was an idiot yet none of those same people seem to have a problem with Joe proving HE'S an idiot on an almost daily basis. I think Joe Biden took the train home every night because it couldn't get lost. Face it, he's NOT a bright man.

Dear god no! The ensuing crusade against frozen custard would cause the nation to implode!!

With all due respect, Winger...Joe Biden has spent the past three years demonstrating that he's a complete idiot. Yes, he's "served three years as Vice President" but for much of those three years he's been a non-stop gaffe machine.

Being in the Senate for 36 years just proves he's in a heavily Democratic State...not that he's competent.

I'm amused by the time and effort that was spent to "prove" that Sarah Palin was an idiot yet none of those same people seem to have a problem with Joe proving HE'S an idiot on an almost daily basis. I think Joe Biden took the train home every night because it couldn't get lost. Face it, he's NOT a bright man.

The right hates Biden...no doubt about it
Biden plays the heavy in attacking the right and Republicans whine like little bitches and call him dumb

Fact is Republicans do not have a candidate with anything close to the qualifications of Joe Biden

Biden has run for the presidential nomination in the past, and was forced to drop out early because of little interest in him being the nominee.

And yes, he is the perpetual gaffe machine, the gift that keeps on giving in the funny one-liner joke division.

But I would not be horrified if Biden should ascend to the presidency if Obama vacated the position for whatever reason. Biden may be an idiot, but I believe he is a patriotic idiot who really does love his country. And I do not think he would intentionally do any harm.

In other words, if I had to choose between Biden and Obama, I would take Biden in a heartbeat.

Last edited:

Gallup disagrees.

Gallup disagrees.

President Obama has a formidable lead in electoral votes. The November election is a foregone conclusion

Forum List

Back