Is Ben Carson still proud of the Republican Party?

R

rdean

Fighting for a racist flag.
Trying to do everything they can to harm the lower middle class and especially the poor.
Hating the first black president and attacking everyone from his daughters to his dead mother.
Calling Hispanics rapists.

Is this the party Ben Carson, a black American, wants to lead? Really?

Can you say, president Ben Carson? Then we will have our first real black president. That won't shame his own people. Like Obama has, blacks are worse off now than when he took office.

Can you say, president Ben Carson? Then we will have our first real black president. That won't shame his own people. Like Obama has, blacks are worse off now than when he took office.
Ben Carson will never win a GOP presidential primary. I've been saying it since the moment he came out.
As of now he has my vote, and i'm winning people over daily. Don't sell him short yet.

Ben Carson will never win a GOP presidential primary. I've been saying it since the moment he came out.

Well everyone knows that, neither will Trump but the GOP gravitates toward the flavor of the months and the losers and the reason is simple.

When those people lose, which they will, they are free to claim that everything would've been great if that person won. And they are free to do what they do best, criticize others ideas and never having any of their own.

"We're going to repeal Obamacare, and replace it with, like, good stuff"

Why do liberals hate black people?
Ben Carson could be the most brilliant, politically savvy genius of all time, and he would still lose in the GOP primaries every single time.

Look, I don't think he's quite ready for prime time. Or, frankly, that he will ever be ready. But look at Obama, what did he ever do? Nothing... the man was a zilch and he got elected. I just chuckle when people who voted for a complete zero simply because he was black question a black man who actually has an impressive and brilliant background.

It's obvious, the OP is a racist, he has to be. He dislikes Carson because he is a black man.

Your insanity and stupidity is unmatched on this forum

I'm not sure about that, you have guano, lakota, NYCrackhead, and delta4fallatio. These retards are like a black hole of ignorance. No amount of facts, reason or logic can penetrate it.

I ignore Shitting Bull now, he gets all mad and frustrated and reports me then they troll me looking for something to warn me about

But look at Obama, what did he ever do? Nothing... the man was a zilch and he got elected.

So what possibly is stopping Carson from being elected in the Primary? I mean, he's done a lot more than zilch so..

Unfortunately the GOP is infested with neocons, liberal lights and yes, some complete pussies who think that unless you come off as "hey, we're not as bad as those guys" types, true conservatives aren't getting the support. I think Carson's a brilliant and talented man. Unfortunately, t here is a double standard. Trust me, if he were a lefty, he'd be at the top of the ticket and those who denounce him would be singing his praises simply because he espoused a leftwing agenda.

But look at Obama, what did he ever do? Nothing... the man was a zilch and he got elected.

So what possibly is stopping Carson from being elected in the Primary? I mean, he's done a lot more than zilch so..

Unfortunately the GOP is infested with neocons, liberal lights and yes, some complete pussies who think that unless you come off as "hey, we're not as bad as those guys" types, true conservatives aren't getting the support. I think Carson's a brilliant and talented man. Unfortunately, t here is a double standard. Trust me, if he were a lefty, he'd be at the top of the ticket and those who denounce him would be singing his praises simply because he espoused a leftwing agenda.

So you understand that the issues they stand for matter. Good for you.

Forum List

Back