Is Ben Carson still proud of the Republican Party?

But look at Obama, what did he ever do? Nothing... the man was a zilch and he got elected.

So what possibly is stopping Carson from being elected in the Primary? I mean, he's done a lot more than zilch so..

Unfortunately the GOP is infested with neocons, liberal lights and yes, some complete pussies who think that unless you come off as "hey, we're not as bad as those guys" types, true conservatives aren't getting the support. I think Carson's a brilliant and talented man. Unfortunately, t here is a double standard. Trust me, if he were a lefty, he'd be at the top of the ticket and those who denounce him would be singing his praises simply because he espoused a leftwing agenda.

I love how you guys are able to do that. Present a hypothetical and then proceed to read the attitudes of others in this other dimension too.

Oh palease.... like I said.. you guys voted for a guy who had zero record of anything at all... simply because he espoused all the leftwing talking points and was half-black. If Obama, given all the same factors espoused conservative principals, you'd have laughed him out of town. Point being, he is/was totally unqualified for the job.

And, unfortunately, he was unable to learn anything in more than six years.

Can you say, president Ben Carson? Then we will have our first real black president. That won't shame his own people. Like Obama has, blacks are worse off now than when he took office.

How likely do you think Carson is to win the nomination? To win the Presidency?

How likely did you think in July 2007 that the ultimate empty suit would win the nomination? To win the presidency?

But look at Obama, what did he ever do? Nothing... the man was a zilch and he got elected.

So what possibly is stopping Carson from being elected in the Primary? I mean, he's done a lot more than zilch so..

Carson's achievements are outside of law, economics and politics.
So he has to use personality and his stance on issues to gain attention.

A difficult strategy due to a number of larger than life personalities in the field--with one f the aforementioned achievements.

In short, Carson need some political background like a mayor's office at least.

Can you say, president Ben Carson? Then we will have our first real black president. That won't shame his own people. Like Obama has, blacks are worse off now than when he took office.

How likely did you think in July 2007 that the ultimate empty suit would win the nomination? To win the presidency?

Sitting US Senators are not generally considered empty suits. The prior probability that a US Senator will be the nominee is not very low to start with. Moreover, this sort of rhetorical technique doesn't actually answer this sort of question.

Sitting US Senators are not generally considered empty suits. The prior probability that a US Senator will be the nominee is not very low to start with. Moreover, this sort of rhetorical technique doesn't actually answer this sort of question.
When he only voted present, except he voted for partial birth abortion. You are an empty suit.

Ben Carson will never win a GOP presidential primary. I've been saying it since the moment he came out.
As of now he has my vote, and i'm winning people over daily. Don't sell him short yet.
I am voting for him too.

When he only voted present, except he voted for partial birth abortion. You are an empty suit.

Ok. So first, of all, you are talking about his time as a state senator, which was well before 2007 (he was already a US Senator by then). Second of all, he hardly "only voted present" but rather voted present around 3% of the time. See here. I'm also confused by your point about the vote for partial birth abortion: the present accusation was in the context of arguing that he avoided taking stands on controversial positions, but that's precisely an example of him doing so, although the same article I linked to notes interestingly enough a time he voted "present" that essentially made an attempt at partial birth abortion restrictions fail.

So how is this evidence that he was at the time an empty suit?

Ok. So first, of all, you are talking about his time as a state senator, which was well before 2007 (he was already a US Senator by then). Second of all, he hardly "only voted present" but rather voted present around 3% of the time. See here. I'm also confused by your point about the vote for partial birth abortion: the present accusation was in the context of arguing that he avoided taking stands on controversial positions, but that's precisely an example of him doing so, although the same article I linked to notes interestingly enough a time he voted "present" that essentially made an attempt at partial birth abortion restrictions fail.

I see you need to run to the local Obama office and pick up your knee pads. His entire history is a blank. That equals an empty suit.

I see you need to run to the local Obama office and pick up your knee pads. His entire history is a blank. That equals an empty suit.

Would you like to actually respond to the points I made rather than engage in insults? Maybe something that indicated you at least tried to read the article I linked to?

Fighting for a racist flag.
Trying to do everything they can to harm the lower middle class and especially the poor.
Hating the first black president and attacking everyone from his daughters to his dead mother.
Calling Hispanics rapists.

Is this the party Ben Carson, a black American, wants to lead? Really?

The GOP has already nominated Jeb, didn't you get the memo?

That way the GOP can show their love for illegal immigrants by welcoming them in as citizens.

At that point, the two parties will become one.

Would you like to actually respond to the points I made rather than engage in insults? Maybe something that indicated you at least tried to read the article I linked to?
Obama is still an empty suit, why don't you tell me all the things he voted for as senator.

They won't. They revel in ignorance.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw

Obama is still an empty suit, why don't you tell me all the things he voted for as senator.
Obama s Legislative Record

Voting History Barack Obama - U.S. Congress - OpenCongress

Why don't you learn how to use Google you ignorant tick.

Did they bother to review Obama's voting record? Or do they prefer to believe only lies?

Why on earth would the good Dr. Carson hate the Republican Party? He is very aware of the history of both the D's and the R's and has chosen wisely.

Beats the hell out of me that any black man can vote for the D party unless it is out of total ignorance of their history.

Forum List

Back