Is being black probable cause for suspicion.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
IS BEING BLACK PROBABLE CAUSE FOR SUSPICION.

Zimmerman said Travon was “looking or acting suspicious.” What was he doing that cause that suspicion when he was on his way to his father’s girl friend’s apartment, talking on his cell phone with a girl carrying a can of Arizona tea and a bag of skittles? He was profiled by Zimmerman because he was Black.
Why did he follow Trayvon when he was told not to. Because he feel he is above authority. And he was not even a member of the neighborhood watch program. He did not identify himself as a neighborhood watchman to the 911 clerk or Trayvon which he could have when Trayvon asked him “why are you following me?”

Now, through a statement released by the National Sheriffs’ Association (NSA) — the parent organization of USAonWatch-Neighborhood Watch — it has been revealed that Zimmerman was not a member of any group recognized by the organization. Zimmerman violated the central tenets of Neighborhood Watch by following Martin, confronting him and carrying a concealed weapon.
George Zimmerman not a member of recognized neighborhood watch organization | theGrio
You cannot pick a fight and when you are getting your ass kicked pull a gun and shoot and calls it self defense. While he was reaching for his gun he could have fought the 17 year old kid off him. “Shit he is running?“ They always get a way?” This one was not getting away and this was premeditated first degree murder and not near manslaughter or self defense.

Blacks have a rate of violent crime that is about eight times the white rate. Consequently, for most blacks and whites the face of crime is the face of a young black men.

This is what Jesse Jackson said about it:

There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.... After all we have been through. Just to think we can't walk down our own streets, how humiliating.

- Remarks at a meeting of Operation PUSH in Chicago (27 November 1993). Quoted in "Crime: New Frontier - Jesse Jackson Calls It Top Civil-Rights Issue" by Mary A. Johnson, 29 November 1993, Chicago Sun-Times (ellipsis in original). Partially quoted in US News & World Report (10 March 1996)

Zimmerman said Travon was “looking or acting suspicious.” What was he doing that cause that suspicion when he was on his way to his father’s girl friend’s apartment, talking on his cell phone with a girl carrying a can of Arizona tea and a bag of skittles? He was profiled by Zimmerman because he was Black.
Why did he follow Trayvon when he was told not to. Because he feel he is above authority. And he was not even a member of the neighborhood watch program. He did not identify himself as a neighborhood watchman to the 911 clerk or Trayvon which he could have when Trayvon asked him “why are you following me?”

Now, through a statement released by the National Sheriffs’ Association (NSA) — the parent organization of USAonWatch-Neighborhood Watch — it has been revealed that Zimmerman was not a member of any group recognized by the organization. Zimmerman violated the central tenets of Neighborhood Watch by following Martin, confronting him and carrying a concealed weapon.
George Zimmerman not a member of recognized neighborhood watch organization | theGrio
You cannot pick a fight and when you are getting your ass kicked pull a gun and shoot and calls it self defense. While he was reaching for his gun he could have fought the 17 year old kid off him. “Shit he is running?“ They always get a way?” This one was not getting away and this was premeditated first degree murder and not near manslaughter or self defense.

Imagine how things might have been different had cute little Trayvon been carrying the illegal handgun he posted pictures of on his cell phone. Get over it.

Blacks have a rate of violent crime that is about eight times the white rate. Consequently, for most blacks and whites the face of crime is the face of a young black men.

There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.... After all we have been through. Just to think we can't walk down our own streets, how humiliating.

- Remarks at a meeting of Operation PUSH in Chicago (27 November 1993). Quoted in "Crime: New Frontier - Jesse Jackson Calls It Top Civil-Rights Issue" by Mary A. Johnson, 29 November 1993, Chicago Sun-Times (ellipsis in original). Partially quoted in US News & World Report (10 March 1996)

(My bold)

Well, then, so much for the presumption of innocence. Or are we not doing away here with the US justice system as currently configured?

My question then is - if Trayvon was such a fearsome figure, why didn't Zimmerman simply pull his gun & fill Trayvon with lead from a safe distance? It was night, they were alone out there, Trayvon might have pulled the straw from his tea & done some black magic ninja Scheiss with the straw, impaling Zimmeman through the functional equivalent of a heart, or an eye.

After all, before the incident hit the national media, the former local sheriff didn't bother with more than a cursory examination, & a lot of the forensic evidence simply weathered/wore away. Zimmerman might have gotten away with his version of events - except for those pesky reporters & the deceased's parents, relatives, friends ...

Last edited:
Liberals just taught us that blacks don't have ID, then yes, by definition whatever they're up to is likely suspicious

(My bold)

Well, then, so much for the presumption of innocence. Or are we not doing away here with the US justice system as currently configured?

My question then is - if Trayvon was such a fearsome figure, why didn't Zimmerman simply pull his gun & fill Trayvon with lead from a safe distance? It was night, they were alone out there, Trayvon might have pulled the straw from his tea & done some black magic ninja Scheiss with the straw, impaling Zimmeman through the functional equivalent of a heart, or an eye.

After all, before the incident hit the national media, the former local sheriff didn't bother with more than a cursory examination, & a lot of the forensic evidence simply weathered/wore away. Zimmerman might have gotten away with his version of events - except for those pesky reporters & the deceased's parents, relatives, friends ...

The presumption of innocence was an idea dreamed up by someone who had never been the victim of a serious crimes. I want the police, security guards, and others including vigilantes to presume the guilt of those who are likely to commit crime, and to proactively prevent those crimes. I am very much in favor of race profiling. Race profiling has enabled the New York Police to reduce the crime rate in New York.

George Zimmerman never should have been arrested. He was attacked from behind by a ghetto thug who started hitting him in the face. He had every right to use his hand gun in self defense.

IS BEING BLACK PROBABLE CAUSE FOR SUSPICION.* * * *

No.

But being a lil ol' dumbass is. Thus, you generate lots of suspicion.

Being a "lil ol' dumbass" is???? Generates lots of suspicion. Zimmerman was the dumbass. Trayvon was just being a black kid and I guess that is enough to generate suspicion? That is racist and stereotyping black kids. Trayvon was in the right place doing all the right things and Zimmerman profiled him as he had done 35 times before.

Imagine how things might have been different had cute little Trayvon been carrying the illegal handgun he posted pictures of on his cell phone. Get over it.

Zimmerman was carrying the "illegal gun" by being on neighborhood watch with one. Trayvon was a kid and kids take pictures they think is cool Not a crime. Trayvon did not have a gun or maybe not even own a gun and he did not profile, stalked and killed anyone. For GOD's sake is was 17 years old.

(My bold)

The presumption of innocence was an idea dreamed up by someone who had never been the victim of a serious crimes. I want the police, security guards, and others including vigilantes to presume the guilt of those who are likely to commit crime, and to proactively prevent those crimes. I am very much in favor of race profiling. Race profiling has enabled the New York Police to reduce the crime rate in New York.

George Zimmerman never should have been arrested. He was attacked from behind by a ghetto thug who started hitting him in the face. He had every right to use his hand gun in self defense.
No evidence of that and if Zimmerman had a ounce of sense he would have stayed in his car an waited of police to come. Like he was told.

No.

Being a "lil ol' dumbass" is???? Generates lots of suspicion. Zimmerman was the dumbass. Trayvon was just being a black kid and I guess that is enough to generate suspicion? That is racist and stereotyping black kids. Trayvon was in the right place doing all the right things and Zimmerman profiled him as he had done 35 times before.

It is not illegal to walk behind someone.

(My bold)

No evidence of that and if Zimmerman had a ounce of sense he would have stayed in his car an waited of police to come. Like he was told.

If you had an ounce of sense you would log off the internet and go knit something.

No.

Regardless of what it was about Trayvon that "generated" some suspicion in the mind of Zimmerman, Lil'Ol, it is still true that all Zimmerman DID (as far as we can ascertain) is to follow the kid around.

And you know what?

He was allowed to.

You may not like it. Trayvon may not have liked it.

Understandable but quite simply irrelevant.

It was still lawful.

So you might as well jump down off your high horse because nothing you say on the matter comes with any shred of crdibility as long as you forget that simple fact.

Last edited:
(My bold)

Nope.....when he said he was going to follow him, the dispatcher said "You don't need to do that"....she never told him NOT to. You just keep up with the lies that have already been proven wrong.

Zimmerman was carrying the "illegal gun" by being on neighborhood watch with one. Trayvon was a kid and kids take pictures they think is cool Not a crime. Trayvon did not have a gun or maybe not even own a gun and he did not profile, stalked and killed anyone. For GOD's sake is was 17 years old.

Um....17 year olds murder people quite often! And Zimmerman wasn't on neighborhood watch at that time, but he happen to come across something that looked suspicious. So what should he have done? I know....just ignore it. He just happened to have his LEGAL gun on him at the time, and it was probably a good thing!

Nope.....when he said he was going to follow him, the dispatcher said "You don't need to do that"....she never told him NOT to. You just keep up with the lies that have already been proven wrong.

Doesn't matter what the dispatcher said, it is still not illegal to walk behind someone. And if the dispatcher said that, no doubt his concern was for Zimmerman at that point.

Um....17 year olds murder people quite often! And Zimmerman wasn't on neighborhood watch at that time, but he happen to come across something that looked suspicious. So what should he have done? I know....just ignore it. He just happened to have his LEGAL gun on him at the time, and it was probably a good thing!

Even though neighborhood watch programs set up shifts for people to be 'on' it doesn't mean that a person who is not 'on' should not report suspicious activity. In fact, quite the opposite. Any time you see someone acting suspiciously in your neighborhood you should report it.

Doesn't matter what the dispatcher said, it is still not illegal to walk behind someone. And if the dispatcher said that, no doubt his concern was for Zimmerman at that point.

Right....I'm just trying to point out to the old lady how they keep lying about Zimmerman being TOLD not to go. That didn't happen.

No.

meanwhile you are profiling Zimmerman

Forum List

Back