Is being black probable cause for suspicion.

As long as we have rampant crime in the black community, there will be a price to pay for it. People will naturally be more wary of black people. In Europe you have gypsies who live a nomadic life, which means they don't have regular jobs, which means they don't have alot of money, so guess what... they steal a lot of stuff, and now people have trust issues with them. This is simply human nature and it is a fairly logical position to take.

You want people to be less afraid of the black community? Remove the rampant crime from the equation and watch what happens to their reputation.

IS BEING BLACK PROBABLE CAUSE FOR SUSPICION.

Zimmerman said Travon was “looking or acting suspicious.” What was he doing that cause that suspicion when he was on his way to his father’s girl friend’s apartment, talking on his cell phone with a girl carrying a can of Arizona tea and a bag of skittles? He was profiled by Zimmerman because he was Black.
Why did he follow Trayvon when he was told not to. Because he feel he is above authority. And he was not even a member of the neighborhood watch program. He did not identify himself as a neighborhood watchman to the 911 clerk or Trayvon which he could have when Trayvon asked him “why are you following me?”

Now, through a statement released by the National Sheriffs’ Association (NSA) — the parent organization of USAonWatch-Neighborhood Watch — it has been revealed that Zimmerman was not a member of any group recognized by the organization. Zimmerman violated the central tenets of Neighborhood Watch by following Martin, confronting him and carrying a concealed weapon.
George Zimmerman not a member of recognized neighborhood watch organization | theGrio
You cannot pick a fight and when you are getting your ass kicked pull a gun and shoot and calls it self defense. While he was reaching for his gun he could have fought the 17 year old kid off him. “Shit he is running?“ They always get a way?” This one was not getting away and this was premeditated first degree murder and not near manslaughter or self defense.

You obviously have no idea, factually or legally, what you are talking about. Probable cause is a legal requirement prior to an arrest or search warrant. Reasonable cause is factual requirement for self defense.

IS BEING BLACK PROBABLE CAUSE FOR SUSPICION.* * * *

No.

But being a lil ol' dumbass is. Thus, you generate lots of suspicion.

Being a "lil ol' dumbass" is???? Generates lots of suspicion. Zimmerman was the dumbass. Trayvon was just being a black kid and I guess that is enough to generate suspicion? That is racist and stereotyping black kids. Trayvon was in the right place doing all the right things and Zimmerman profiled him as he had done 35 times before.

He followed Trayvon 35 times??? I didn't know that!! :cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS5JOAdZH18]Dire Straits - Once Upon A Time In The West (1979) (Remaster) [720p HD] - YouTube[/ame]

(My bold)

Well, then, so much for the presumption of innocence. Or are we not doing away here with the US justice system as currently configured?

My question then is - if Trayvon was such a fearsome figure, why didn't Zimmerman simply pull his gun & fill Trayvon with lead from a safe distance? It was night, they were alone out there, Trayvon might have pulled the straw from his tea & done some black magic ninja Scheiss with the straw, impaling Zimmeman through the functional equivalent of a heart, or an eye.

After all, before the incident hit the national media, the former local sheriff didn't bother with more than a cursory examination, & a lot of the forensic evidence simply weathered/wore away. Zimmerman might have gotten away with his version of events - except for those pesky reporters & the deceased's parents, relatives, friends ...

The presumption of innocence was an idea dreamed up by someone who had never been the victim of a serious crimes. I want the police, security guards, and others including vigilantes to presume the guilt of those who are likely to commit crime, and to proactively prevent those crimes. I am very much in favor of race profiling. Race profiling has enabled the New York Police to reduce the crime rate in New York.

George Zimmerman never should have been arrested. He was attacked from behind by a ghetto thug who started hitting him in the face. He had every right to use his hand gun in self defense.
No evidence of that and if Zimmerman had a ounce of sense he would have stayed in his car an waited of police to come. Like he was told.

George Zimmerman's face and the back of his head had wounds consistent with being thrown to the ground and hit in the face.

Depends on how afraid of Black people you are. If you break into a cold sweat just thinking about Black people like some of the posters on this site its definitely a soothing thing to become suspicious because all Black people kill white people.

If you have common sense and understand that most Black people are are no danger to you then the answer would be....of course not.

(My bold)

Well, then, so much for the presumption of innocence. Or are we not doing away here with the US justice system as currently configured?

My question then is - if Trayvon was such a fearsome figure, why didn't Zimmerman simply pull his gun & fill Trayvon with lead from a safe distance? It was night, they were alone out there, Trayvon might have pulled the straw from his tea & done some black magic ninja Scheiss with the straw, impaling Zimmeman through the functional equivalent of a heart, or an eye.

After all, before the incident hit the national media, the former local sheriff didn't bother with more than a cursory examination, & a lot of the forensic evidence simply weathered/wore away. Zimmerman might have gotten away with his version of events - except for those pesky reporters & the deceased's parents, relatives, friends ...

The presumption of innocence was an idea dreamed up by someone who had never been the victim of a serious crimes. I want the police, security guards, and others including vigilantes to presume the guilt of those who are likely to commit crime, and to proactively prevent those crimes. I am very much in favor of race profiling. Race profiling has enabled the New York Police to reduce the crime rate in New York.

George Zimmerman never should have been arrested. He was attacked from behind by a ghetto thug who started hitting him in the face. He had every right to use his hand gun in self defense.
No evidence of that and if Zimmerman had a ounce of sense he would have stayed in his car an waited of police to come. Like he was told.

George Zimmerman's face and the back of his head had wounds consistent with being thrown to the ground and hit in the face.

Was this before or after he was getting beat up by a kid he started a fight with?

Black on black violence is the biggest killer of poor blacks, not racism or rouge cops or dutch elm disease or weird white guys with guns. Why isn't the black community up in arms about their own self destructive proclivities instead of these childish hissy fits aimed at whites? It's counter productive to riot and loot and then expect justice and peace.

Zimmerman said Travo, n was “looking or acting suspicious.” What was he doing that cause that suspicion when he was on his way to his father’s girl friend’s apartment, talking on his cell phone with a girl carrying a can of Arizona tea and a bag of skittles? He was profiled by Zimmerman because he was Black.
Why did he follow Trayvon when he was told not to. Because he feel he is above authority. And he was not even a member of the neighborhood watch program. He did not identify himself as a neighborhood watchman to the 911 clerk or Trayvon which he could have when Trayvon asked him “why are you following me?”

Now, through a statement released by the National Sheriffs’ Association (NSA) — the parent organization of USAonWatch-Neighborhood Watch — it has been revealed that Zimmerman was not a member of any group recognized by the organization. Zimmerman violated the central tenets of Neighborhood Watch by following Martin, confronting him and carrying a concealed weapon.
George Zimmerman not a member of recognized neighborhood watch organization | theGrio
You cannot pick a fight and when you are getting your ass kicked pull a gun and shoot and calls it self defense. While he was reaching for his gun he could have fought the 17 year old kid off him. “Shit he is running?“ They always get a way?” This one was not getting away and this was premeditated first degree murder and not near manslaughter or self defense.
If you have to ask why he thought Trayvon was acting suspicious, then you clearly didnt follow the case close enouse, because Zimmerman explained it. No, I wont give you that information. If you care about the truth you will search it out like the rest of us did.

the only way besides handouts and empty promises- that libs get the black vote so overwhelmingly is because they paint whites, specifically conservatives as racists. White libs are not racist, only white conservatives. *sarcasm).

If a black teen dress like a thug, of course he is going to be profiled. Look the way they act, they act like animals. How can someone not profile them? If a black teen dress more decent, then people might not get suspicious that they could become a victim of a crime.

I don't hold anything against all black people, but let's be honest. Their crime rate is far higher than anyone elses and why shouldn't that be reason for a little more crisitisim?

Why shouldn't we expect them to decrease that 50% of all murders? Is it so wrong.

Zimmerman said Travo, n was “looking or acting suspicious.” What was he doing that cause that suspicion when he was on his way to his father’s girl friend’s apartment, talking on his cell phone with a girl carrying a can of Arizona tea and a bag of skittles? He was profiled by Zimmerman because he was Black.

If you have to ask why he thought Trayvon was acting suspicious, then you clearly didnt follow the case close enouse, because Zimmerman explained it. No, I wont give you that information. If you care about the truth you will search it out like the rest of us did.

Why shouldn't a person be watchful of a young man within a high crime area? The left would like us to allow crime to happen.

I don't think I know enough on this case, but suspicion usually start with something before, and I think stereotypes are made for a reason.
Gang-related suspective is something you relate to black people.
Terrorism to Arabs.
Money to Jews.
Slut behavior to Russian.
You get the point.

I don't think I know enough on this case, but suspicion usually start with something before, and I think stereotypes are made for a reason.
Gang-related suspective is something you relate to black people.
Terrorism to Arabs.
Money to Jews.
Slut behavior to Russian.
You get the point.

Bingo...

Most violent crimes and a high percentage of the young black male population belongs to a a gang. Why shouldn't we develop such a stereotype?

Terrorism is mostly caused by muslims! This is reality.

Jews are very successful so they have lots of money!

Most russian women are a abortion loving sluts. Can you dispute it liberal?

Liberals love to scream about how stereotypes shouldn't be had, but sterotypes are just reality in most cases.

Zimmerman said Travon was “looking or acting suspicious.” What was he doing that cause that suspicion when he was on his way to his father’s girl friend’s apartment, talking on his cell phone with a girl carrying a can of Arizona tea and a bag of skittles? He was profiled by Zimmerman because he was Black.

Zimmerman found Trayvon to be suspicious because the young man was a stranger walking around at night in a gated community which had been plagued with break-ins.

You know what the saddest thing about Martin's death is? That instead of doing one of two very reasonable things...1) simply telling Zimmerman who he was and who he was visiting...or 2) simply going inside of the condo of his dad's girlfriend...he chose to walk back and confront George Zimmerman physically. It was an incredibly stupid decision.

Forum List

Back