Colleage racism

Snookie

Groovy Dude
Jan 24, 2013
virginia
You expect this kind of garbage from prison, but a college?

New wave college white supremacists talking stupid, imo.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ_MHp8iqtQ&feature=em-subs_digest&list=TLwkdGmd8mQ-o]White Student Union (Documentary) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

White Student Union (Documentary) - YouTube

The most ignorant person in the story was the Black political science professor. I love how he justifies the Black student union as legit and good, but the white student union is racist and bad! They are both the same and if one is racist and bad the other has to be.

Cut out the double standard BULL SHIT!!! If you want to shut down a racist organization that excludes your race then attack the racist org that supports your race!

Last edited:

The most ignorant person on the story was the Black political science professor. I love how he justifies the Black student union as legit and good, but the white student union is racist and bad! They are both the same and if one is racist and bad the other has to be.

Cut out the double standard BULL SHIT!!! If you want to shut down a racist organization that excludes your race then attack the racist org that supports your race!

Double standard?

How many white people have been lynched by black people?

The most ignorant person on the story was the Black political science professor. I love how he justifies the Black student union as legit and good, but the white student union is racist and bad! They are both the same and if one is racist and bad the other has to be.

Double standard?

is lynching murder?

Double standard?

is lynching murder?

It depends if you whistle Dixie.:eusa_shhh:

Double standard?

I guarantee more Blacks have murdered white based on race than all the Civil Rights activist (many of the victims weren't black) murdered during the civil rights era.

I did a thread on the mirage of the mass lynchings in the South during the civil rights era. 40 deaths over a 14 yr span. My sound was the southern poverty league.

See the link, the Civil Rights Memorial represents all those brave soles who gave their lives and were murdered in the civil rights struggles between between 1954 and 1968. Liberal historians, black race hustlers, high-school teachers and black professors have lead people to believe that 1000s of black men and white freedom riders were murdered by lawless racist whites every year. That is a mirage at best, out right LIE are worst!!!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...al-proof-of-what-exactly-a-mirage-perhps.html
Exam this memorial and from '54-'68 only 40 died! 40 people who shouldn't have died, but the fact of the matter is the death and destruction is been well over-played. That is 40 murders in 14 years, <3 a year. NATION-WIDE!!! Fact of the matter you still hear race hustlers say how the black man is still under attack (when in reality the death and destruction was over-hyped). It's used as an excuse to ignore or not tackle the real race related problem of today (and really back then also)- which is Black on Black violence!

In Chicago ALONE, 513 people were murdered in 2012 (as of 12/27/12)? How many of them do you think were black? Conservatively estimating at 90%? That is 461 murdered blacks in just ONE city in just ONE year! How big does that 40 murders in 14 years sound now?

Double standard?

More whites die at the hands of blacks than vice versa.

I answered it but you did not comprehend the answer. Short answer, yes it's murder.

then let's first discuss the black on white murder rate and them YOUR double stamdards

Two wrongs do not make a right.

Yet since your argument is black were killed by white racist they should be able to have a racist, segragationist organization like the Black Student Union, but when whites are killed by racist blacks it's still not OK for whites to have a racist segragationist organization like the White Student Union.

Now who has the double standard?

I see we have some birthers here.

No one mention Obama or his birth place. Instead of trying to change the subject, why don't you address the double standard you been called out on. You're a hypocrite... so do you have a reasonable excuse for your hypocrisy, or will you just admit you are a foolish person?

Dem naggers gonna burn this cuntry down. Tha double standards is somthin unbalivable

us_senate_session_chamber.jpg

Can you spot the black guy? He's in there you just have to look hard enough. And maybe believe a little.

Forum List

Back