Is being black probable cause for suspicion.

Let's just say you are a coward, BillyPussy.
So if I'm a coward because I stayed away from ferguson when feral negros were rampaging, what does that make an internet bully like yourself, who also didn't go to Ferguson when feral negros were rampaging?

Blacks have a rate of violent crime that is about eight times the white rate. Consequently, for most blacks and whites the face of crime is the face of a young black men.

This is what Jesse Jackson said about it:

There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.... After all we have been through. Just to think we can't walk down our own streets, how humiliating.

- Remarks at a meeting of Operation PUSH in Chicago (27 November 1993). Quoted in "Crime: New Frontier - Jesse Jackson Calls It Top Civil-Rights Issue" by Mary A. Johnson, 29 November 1993, Chicago Sun-Times (ellipsis in original). Partially quoted in US News & World Report (10 March 1996)

This beaten horse has died a thousand deaths. That being said, let's humor you for a second. If the feeling of "relief" could have been brought about by getting away from a potential "threat", Zimmerman could have left Martin alone, called the police and let them handle what became a "situation", because he chose to follow Martin. Zimmermans record of behavior in public prior to and after this incident proves that he is more of a thug than Martin ever was (resisting arrest, allegations of domestic abuse, reckless speeding) compared to Martin being suspended from school?

Whats even worse is that he is a thug with an attitude and a permit to carry a concealed weapon. The kind that you will probably read about one day, getting shot by someone else just like him.

There is no expiration date on Karma.

If a black teen dress like a thug, of course he is going to be profiled. Look the way they act, they act like animals. How can someone not profile them? If a black teen dress more decent, then people might not get suspicious that they could become a victim of a crime.

And how does a so called "thug" dress? In Los Angeles, Hispanic gangbangers wear pressed black jeans, white t shirts and often wear Pendleton shirts. In the neighborhood that I live in, white kids often wear spiked, pink and blue hair and black clothes with studs all over them, they have nose rings, earrings, and all kinds of body piercings. I've seen teenagers of all races wear sagging jeans.

Are you stating that black teens should have to dress dress differently than other teens to avoid being suspected of being a menace?

As far as your comment about how "they act like animals", I have seen loud and obnoxious teens of all races in public. Could it be that your attention selectively gravitates towards black teens?

Let's just say you are a coward, BillyPussy.
So if I'm a coward because I stayed away from ferguson ...

You're a coward because you've admitted you're afraid of skin color, BillyPussy.
Here's what I said, which makes everyone a coward who didn't go hang with feral negros while they rampaged: So if I'm a coward because I stayed away from ferguson when feral negros were rampaging, what does that make an internet bully like yourself, who also didn't go to Ferguson when feral negros were rampaging?

So stop being a coward and editing what I say, that's cowardly. You fucking poo dribbler. Now go cut your hair, you look like a girl.

BillyPussy said, clearly and unambiguously, that he is scared of black people. That is a coward, no matter how you slice it.

BillyPussy said, clearly and unambiguously, that he is scared of black people. That is a coward, no matter how you slice it.
You are clearly, and unambiguously a fucking poo dribbling liar. You said you wouldn't go near rampaging feral negros. And actually, I didn't see ANY white folks at ferguson, assuming of course, that you actually are a white boy, and not some light skinned beaner trying to pass.

To a Republican it is.

They think they can fool us by lying they aren't racist. I don't understand how they could be that stupid, then I look at their disastrous policies.

You said you wouldn't go near rampaging feral negros.

I never said anything remotely like that, you cowardly racist dimwit.
So you WOULD go near rampaging feral negros like the ones looting in Ferguson?

I wouldn't use idiotic racial epithets and I am not frightened by the color of someone's skin, you pathetic, racist coward.
Is that you admitting that you wouldn't have gone near the blacks in Ferguson while they were looting and stuff? :lol:

And I never said I was afraid of all negros, but I guess you can't deal with what I actually say so you make shit up.

Forum List

Back