Is anyone gonna stop drinking Bud Light?

emilseine45

Apr 4, 2023
We know now they support homosexuals which will trigger the right wing nut jobs. How many of you will stop drinking it?

We know now they support homosexuals which will trigger the right wing nut jobs. How many of you will stop drinking it?

Never started drinking Bud Light in the first place. Light beer has always been for faggots who can't hold their liquor. Besides, why would I drink that piss? I live in a state that has 10,000 micro-breweries.

The top selling beer of 2020 is Bud Light:​

Bud Light from the Anheuser-Busch InBev Brewery is america's best selling beer brand with it's natural light flavour by restaurants in 2020. Bud Light accounted for 17.8% of the total unit sales, but only 9.4% of the volume sales.

Not drinking Bud Light has nothing to do with their "support" of homosexuality, but due to the fact that the swill has a Homo Identity now. Similar to the reason why men don't smoke Virginia Slims, as it is a product for the ladies.

In the unlikely event, I would start taking it in the caboose, then I would start drinking Bud Light.

That is stupid. And a strawman argument.
What they are supporting is an obviously mentally ill person plastering his illness for everyone to see.
He makes videos of himself pretending to be a 6 year old little girl.
His stark overly-dramatized feminine gestures are a parody of women. He is pretending.
He has nothing to do with homosexuality, no more than the WWF is a representation of heterosexuality.

Grow up. Think for yourself and stop being stupid.

That is stupid. And a strawman argument.
What they are supporting is an obviously mentally ill person plastering his illness for everyone to see.
He makes videos of himself pretending to be a 6 year old little girl.
His stark overly-dramatized feminine gestures are a parody of women. He is pretending.
He has nothing to do with homosexuality, no more than the WWF is a representation of heterosexuality.

Grow up. Think for yourself and stop being stupid.
I have no clue what you're even talking about. Who is it your referring to?

Some of us on the planet have never messed with the stuff or anything else that is alcoholic oriented.

I have a cousin who recently had to have one of his legs amputated because of his heavy enough drug addiction. He will be getting a prosthetic leg in three or four more months.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. He is currently in rehab, and I pray so hard that this will be the last time that he ever needs anymore.

LOL....I'll put it this way, I asked a guy that manages the local Martins if A-B sales had slowed down and he said it's more like they are in free-fall and that they cancelled this week's shipment of all of their products because hardly any are selling.

He said if it remains the same into Memorial Day they are going to have to rethink their buying.....Seems the silent boycott in red areas is very real.

Some of us on the planet have never messed with the stuff or anything else that is alcoholic oriented.

I have a cousin who recently had to have one of his legs amputated because of his heavy enough drug addiction. He will be getting a prosthetic leg in three or four more months.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. He is currently in rehab, and I pray so hard that this will be the last time that he ever needs anymore.
I wish him well.

Party of death? What does that mean? Please don't say fetuses.
abortions yes. promoting amputations on the bodies of gender confused children...many of these kids kill themselves. encouraging and 'having the backs' of supporters of trans surgeries for kids who are not capable of making such decisions.....ii mean encouraging terrorist activity against other americans. Promoting covid vaccines that are killing people, Opening our borders to illegals, criminals, the insane who are killing Americans...and more. Worshipping satan, all this is sacrificing our children in particular to Evil.

Party of death? What does that mean? Please don't say fetuses.

Liberals worship death. If it isn't "climate change" that's going to kill us all, as they say, it's Republicans cutting Social Security and Medicare. They dance of the backs of dead children, in order to take away people's guns.

And yes, over 60 million dead unborn children through abortion.

I don't think people who drink cheap swill just to get drunk much care.

Now faggots drink cheap swill packaged in designer bottles and boiled in micro-breweries, and no matter how bad the crap tastes they will gush over it like it was gourmet water; the more they paid for the cheap swill the more they will gush over it. Slap 'Ale' on the label and you can charge a buck more for it.

Forum List

Back