Is anyone gonna stop drinking Bud Light?

abortions yes. promoting amputations on the bodies of gender confused children...many of these kids kill themselves. encouraging and 'having the backs' of supporters of trans surgeries for kids who are not capable of making such decisions.....ii mean encouraging terrorist activity against other americans. Promoting covid vaccines that are killing people, Opening our borders to illegals, criminals, the insane who are killing Americans...and more. Worshipping satan, all this is sacrificing our children in particular to Evil.
Ok everything you just said was total crap except for the trans movement for children. I don't think a child should be allowed to have surgery even with parents consent.

Now faggots drink cheap swill packaged in designer bottles and boiled in micro-breweries, and no matter how bad the crap tastes they will gush over it like it was gourmet water; they more they paid for the cheap swill the more they will gush over it. Slap 'Ale' on the label and you can charge a buck more for it.
You sound like a homophobic moron

What beer do gays drink? And just so you know I'm sure all the beer companies support LGBTQ

We know now they support homosexuals which will trigger the right wing nut jobs. How many of you will stop drinking it?
I don't drink much anyway. Not drinking weirdo piss beer isn't hard. They needed to get my attention to get me to drink it in the first place.....and I hate watching that stick figure asshole. So if they want to use him as a spokesperson, I'm not going to buy their crap.

That is stupid. And a strawman argument.
What they are supporting is an obviously mentally ill person plastering his illness for everyone to see.
He makes videos of himself pretending to be a 6 year old little girl.
His stark overly-dramatized feminine gestures are a parody of women. He is pretending.
He has nothing to do with homosexuality, no more than the WWF is a representation of heterosexuality.

Grow up. Think for yourself and stop being stupid.
The videos are on her Twitter feed and she has 12 million followers

If you don’t like the content, don’t log on

The top selling beer of 2020 is Bud Light:​

Bud Light from the Anheuser-Busch InBev Brewery is america's best selling beer brand with it's natural light flavour by restaurants in 2020. Bud Light accounted for 17.8% of the total unit sales, but only 9.4% of the volume sales.

So you're saying faggots drink a lot?

We know now they support homosexuals which will trigger the right wing nut jobs. How many of you will stop drinking it?
There are lots of other choices out there. I will never buy an Anheuser-Busch product again unless and until they pull their head out of their gay butt. I simply won't support the Marxist agenda or any of its "woke" tentacles.

Right now we are living in a golden age of beer. There are so many good ones out there from tons of local breweries and you people settle for slamming the tasteless slop.
we're not slamming it...we;re just gonna boycott it. Can't WE DO THAT??? since we learned it from the left. or is that only for Y"ALL?? NOW you don't like it? aint' is STILL a FREE COUNTRY??

and if it is slop as you say....then what the EFF do you care?

Forum List

Back