Does President Narendra Modi look "White"?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
by the orders of the peaky fookin blinders
I think he looks "caucasian" + not too dark skin, somewhat lightish brown? I think he looks broadly or vaguely "White"? Am I wrong?

Narendra-Modi.jpg

He looks like a Northern Indian - nothing to do with White - such as Central European White.
Guess what, he is a Northern Indian. Gujarat province.

Why are you desperately trying to make everyone a White? Narenda Modi will proudly tell everyone that he is an Indian and certainly not - hey I am White.
You got a strange agenda - that's for sure.

He looks like a Northern Indian - nothing to do with White - such as Central European White.
Guess what, he is a Northern Indian. Gujarat province.

Why are you desperately trying to make everyone a White? Narenda Modi will proudly tell everyone that he is an Indian and certainly not - hey I am White.
You got a strange agenda - that's for sure.

To me he looked like that so I ask. I dont have a agenda, like convincing people he is white i just found it interesting, that he somewhat looks to me like that or similar resembles a white man, but i know he is indian and proud of it.

But why do you bother to even really care?
You deflect from your own problems .

Rather than feel impelled to bore us with your mini obsession , tell us about your diet , new life style coach and evening classes to learn about good taste and style .
You surely do not want to end up looking and behaving like your cousin Alvin the Chipmunk Bragg .

Forum List

Back