Is anyone gonna stop drinking Bud Light?

To stop drinking Butt Light presumes I started, which is in error.

Been drinkin' Old Style ever since the brought back the old recipe and I'm not switchin'.....And when I'm anywhere south or east of Indy, I bring 4 or 5 cases of Yeungling home with me.

That is all.
Yes Yuengling is drinkable too...I thought it was Chinese but wtf

To stop drinking Butt Light presumes I started, which is in error.

Been drinkin' Old Style ever since the brought back the old recipe and I'm not switchin'.....And when I'm anywhere south or east of Indy, I bring 4 or 5 cases of Yeungling home with me.

That is all.
oh shit

Oddball drinks Yuengling too

I didn't drink Budweiser before, I sure as hell won't now.

I prefer miller genuine draft, miller light and guiness. If I went to a hockey game or a comedy club and they carried only Budweiser I'd have gotten it, but now I won't at all.

We know now they support homosexuals which will trigger the right wing nut jobs. How many of you will stop drinking it?

It isn't about triggering right wing people with fags. That's you trying to trigger right wingers by lying about them so you can be a contrarian and mock them.

It's about a supposedly American beer company (that is not American at all anymore) that built it's empire being a beer for middle class people and started forcing in social agendas, woke ideas, and politically correct rhetoric onto it's customers. Bud light drinkers just want a beer company, that's it. They don't want yet another company pushing agendas on customers, they want a beer company to just be about beer.

Middle class Americans, real Americans, the kind of people that drink Budweiser also don't take well to their beer company to push tranny lies on them. And the guy Dylan is a lie, he lies to us he is a woman and we are supposed to lie and say he is a woman.

So it isn't about him being a fag at all. It's about a company betraying it's user base with nonsense they don't want. It's like if the NFL started having tranny players, fans would hate it because they want to watch a game and escape reality, not have more of it shoved in their faces.

didn't drink Budweiser before, I sure as hell won't now.

I prefer miller genuine draft, miller light and guiness. If I went to a hockey game or a comedy club and they carried only Budweiser I'd have gotten it, but now I won't at all.

Smart move…….You might catch the ghey

Forum List

Back