Is anyone else having trouble seeing pictures here?

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
Pictures aren't showing up for me here. This started this afternoon.

An example of a thread which I know to have pictures in it is http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/306897-quote-for-the-day-27.html#post9023820

But I can't see them.

This would be something I would generally think is my computer's fault, or the fault of whichever photo host is being used, but this is the only site where pictures aren't showing up. Some of the same pictures with the same addresses are posted here and elsewhere. I can see them elsewhere. I can't see them here.

• Banned
Chrome. I'll try Explorer.

Like I said, I'd generally think it was my computer's fault, but it's only happening at this site. :dunno:

• Banned
Looks like the problem was with adblock plus. It was blocking almost all pictures on this site, including ones I could see when they were posted on other sites. But it was showing avis and this site's emoticons.

:dunno:

I cleared out the list of things I intentionally blocked and have all the pix back for now. Maybe I'll figure it out someday. It's good enough now.

Looks like the problem was with adblock plus. It was blocking almost all pictures on this site, including ones I could see when they were posted on other sites. But it was showing avis and this site's emoticons.

:dunno:

I cleared out the list of things I intentionally blocked and have all the pix back for now. Maybe I'll figure it out someday. It's good enough now.

Exactly the same thing happened to me a week ago. Images and emoticons disappeared. I went to the AdBlock list where I'd clicked "block element" to get rid of annoying avatars and sig lines, and there was one line at the bottom that looked different from the others (can't remember what it said, and they won't copy). I deleted that and all went back to normal, and the images I have blocked are still blocked.

Sorry you had to sink to Internet Exploder for a test. You'd better take a shower now. ;)

Forum List

Back