• Yes, abortion is a form of legalized murder

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • No, abortion is not murder

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is lack of proper health care legalized murder? Is collateral damage murder? Are sanctions which only kill children and the sickly murder? If parents can be held accountable for their children after birth and society finds it acceptable to punish them, then shouldn't all those who argue against healthcare, child support, food programs, and welfare, shouldn't they too be held accountable? Is invading a sovereign nation on trumped up charges murder? Did you protest Iraq? Did you cry these crocodile tears? So called pro life may be the biggest hypocritical religious position of modern America as none of these people want to support the living, feed the hungry, stop war, or follow their own phoney stance and have lots of children. None would take care all the children born except to place them into servitude and condemn them. Hypocrites all.

Why is it men who cannot make this decision know the proper decision? Keep your religion out of other people lives.

Does pro-life include not eating and killing other life forms for surely they suffer and die at a more advanced level of life and feeling?

Each month a women, a couple, decide on whether the cells, the potential cells are to be discarded or if they are to attempt a conception and thus life. If they choose not to create life, is that OK, for surely this is life (cellular life) being discarded?

Two out of five (or more) conceptions end naturally, who is at fault here? Nature or gawd? Are these humans?

How is it that a decision, a moral judgment, that a women or a couple makes is thought of as wrong by another person or entity who have no authority to tell or command another person?

"In the 1950s, about a million illegal abortions a year were performed in the U.S., and over a thousand women died each year as a result. Women who were victims of botched or unsanitary abortions came in desperation to hospital emergency wards, where some died of widespread abdominal infections. Many women who recovered from such infections found themselves sterile or chronically and painfully ill. The enormous emotional stress often lasted a long time." HISTORY OF ABORTION

Boston Review — Judith Jarvis Thomson
Top 10 Anti-Abortion Myths - Top 10 Myths About Abortion
Why Francis Beckwith

Why is it that people that hate people the most, want to make sure each and every one of them get born?

Once out of the womb..Conservatives don't care about anyone.

Well, unless they are brain dead...

Thanks for disproving your idiotic theory. Obviously conservatives are the ones who care about human lives and liberals are the ones who do not. We just believe in personal responsibility. We want the child to have a good upbringing and education and moving out when you are 18 to take care of yourself and liberals believe in nursing the Government's tit all of your life.

You morons actually want to give women the right to take a human life. A baby in the womb is living until you do something to stop it from living, kill it.

Murder is not a right.

I say let's protect the baby from the murderous mother.

Last edited:
I suppose you're just a baby killer then?

At what point do you stop with this nonsense? Liberatarian? In what sense? You want the government involved in reproductive rights? Or lording over a woman's body? Oh wait. How about Masturbation? Is that mass murder? How about In Vitro fertilization? Is that murder too? Recreational sex? Is that murder too?

Amazing.

You do know that most Libertarian's view on abortions are that it is the woman's right to do what she wants with her body as part of their general support for individual rights? Very few do not support this.

However, having the view that abortion is murder, to me, fits more for individual rights seeing that the unborn are also individuals. When does one's right outweigh an other's right? I would say when an individual wants to 'kill' due to convenience.

Also, masturbation and recreational sex would not be murder due to the fact that the sperm and egg were never combined. And as to In Vitro Fertilization, this has nothing to do with 'killing', but rather helping women who otherwise can not have a baby. Sure something can go wrong as with any pregnancy, but it is not meant just to 'kill' what otherwise would be a life.
thats where you are wrong cant have it both ways
the unborn are not in law classed as A PERSON until they have left the birth canal and a *birth certificate is issued BECUASE A FETUS MOVES AND BREATHS DONT MAKE IT A COMPLETE HUMAN and more than a moth is a butterfly
A birth certifucate states the date and time of birth( OF A HUMAN) for ALL LEGAL MATTERS cus you wish it to be otherwise DONT MAKE IT SO .

the premise for deciding that a embroys /fetus is a * human* derives from the religious idea that we have a *soul* there for the embroys distroyed (not used ) in the process called vitro fertilisation also have a soul so IN in your assessment they are also HUMAN .

thing is most into fertilization procedures are performed on those rich enough to afford it .
so in the eyes of the religious wacko its okay as most of them of then would be christians .

once more the hypocritical right show where they really stand

Last edited:
Conservative politicians always back down at the point of punishment of the woman.

I'm a conservative libertarian and I'd call abortion first degree murder....

Neg rep comment in your inbox: You've been shown to be no libertarian at least 10 times over fuckchop. :thup:

I am also a conservative libertarian and I'd call abortion first degree murder. It is about protecting the rights of the baby, not about the rights of the woman to commit murder

I'm a conservative libertarian and I'd call abortion first degree murder....

Neg rep comment in your inbox: You've been shown to be no libertarian at least 10 times over fuckchop. :thup:

I am also a conservative libertarian and I'd call abortion first degree murder. It is about protecting the rights of the baby, not about the rights of the woman to commit murder
In a libertarian and i dont see it that way my rights end when anothers persons start
so with abortion the featus rights end when the mothers start .
we are a nation of laws abortion is not murder in any legal sence
we are also a secular nation no law is ever written that refers to the bible or any other religious book as its reason .
i will agree with the statement some libertarians are pro life Dr Paul for example a leading libertarian is prolife .. but then he is a doctor ....

i dont think there is any political party that unless you follow blindly will be one in which you can agree completly an every mandate, opinion , and dictate .

so be it with abortion and the libertarian party disagreement with others of the same party do not make you a libertarian not

I believe this case is not clear cut. You have the right to decide for yourself and a woman has the right to decide for herself.

The gray area is not in wether someone has choice or not. It's whether or not what you are 'aborting' is a human being. A definition that makes things very clear cut. If a child in the womb is a human being than yes, you are commiting murder. If it isn't then you aren't.

Why is it that people that hate people the most, want to make sure each and every one of them get born?

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

The problem is with how liberals define care. Care to you people is endless handouts. You call this compassion. I call it handicapping society.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

The problem is with how liberals define care. Care to you people is endless handouts. You call this compassion. I call it handicapping society.

Its pretty straight forward, you clowns only care about the baby while it is in the womb, when it is born you want nothing to do with it.

:lol:

Ridiculous.

I suppose you're just a baby killer then?

At what point do you stop with this nonsense? Liberatarian? In what sense? You want the government involved in reproductive rights? Or lording over a woman's body? Oh wait. How about Masturbation? Is that mass murder? How about In Vitro fertilization? Is that murder too? Recreational sex? Is that murder too?

Amazing.

And when do you libs stop this nonsense of talking about how you care about a person's choice by advocating that someone else's choice be taken away? You talk about how this choice should be no elses business. Well guess what, it is someone elses business when your choices negatively impact another person. Thus the only way your argument flies is if at no point in the pregnancy can the fetus be considered a person which is utterly ridiculous.

In a libertarian and i dont see it that way my rights end when anothers persons start
so with abortion the featus rights end when the mothers start .
we are a nation of laws abortion is not murder in any legal sence
we are also a secular nation no law is ever written that refers to the bible or any other religious book as its reason .
i will agree with the statement some libertarians are pro life Dr Paul for example a leading libertarian is prolife .. but then he is a doctor ....

i dont think there is any political party that unless you follow blindly will be one in which you can agree completly an every mandate, opinion , and dictate .

so be it with abortion and the libertarian party disagreement with others of the same party do not make you a libertarian not

Abortion should be considered Murder. I consider it such. No one has the right to commit Murder, so it is not a "right". It is that easy. The baby has a right to live.

Its pretty straight forward, you clowns only care about the baby while it is in the womb, when it is born you want nothing to do with it.

As evidenced by what exactly?

How do you feel about programs such as WIC, Food stamps, welfare etc? because if a woman living in poverty listens to you and decides against abortion, odds are she will need these programs to support the child, programs people that are usually pro life are ademantly against.

Amazing.

You do know that most Libertarian's view on abortions are that it is the woman's right to do what she wants with her body as part of their general support for individual rights? Very few do not support this.

However, having the view that abortion is murder, to me, fits more for individual rights seeing that the unborn are also individuals. When does one's right outweigh an other's right? I would say when an individual wants to 'kill' due to convenience.

Also, masturbation and recreational sex would not be murder due to the fact that the sperm and egg were never combined. And as to In Vitro Fertilization, this has nothing to do with 'killing', but rather helping women who otherwise can not have a baby. Sure something can go wrong as with any pregnancy, but it is not meant just to 'kill' what otherwise would be a life.
thats where you are wrong cant have it both ways
the unborn are not in law classed as A PERSON until they have left the birth canal and a *birth certificate is issued BECUASE A FETUS MOVES AND BREATHS DONT MAKE IT A COMPLETE HUMAN and more than a moth is a butterfly
A birth certifucate states the date and time of birth( OF A HUMAN) for ALL LEGAL MATTERS cus you wish it to be otherwise DONT MAKE IT SO .

the premise for deciding that a embroys /fetus is a * human* derives from the religious idea that we have a *soul* there for the embroys distroyed (not used ) in the process called vitro fertilisation also have a soul so IN in your assessment they are also HUMAN .

thing is most into fertilization procedures are performed on those rich enough to afford it .
so in the eyes of the religious wacko its okay as most of them of then would be christians .

once more the hypocritical right show where they really stand

So in other words you care more about legal defintions than biological ones? You can call yourself a libertarian, but the fact is 'us' libertarians are pretty split on the issue of abortion and it pretty much centers arund the definition of a person or human being. You talk about legal defintions and how since a baby has none prior to birth it's okay to abort it. How is that any more completely aribrtrary than then when one is legally defined as an adult?

Last edited:

As evidenced by what exactly?

How do you feel about programs such as WIC, Food stamps, welfare etc? because if a woman living in poverty listens to you and decides against abortion, odds are she will need these programs to support the child, programs people that are usually pro life are ademantly against.

Well that gets back to what I said before. You call these programs compassionate. And that anyone who insists that they aren't is 'cruel' and doesn't care about people. Well that simply isn't so. It's simply an excuse you use to keep from objectively discussing their merits. I don't have a problem with some safety nets. But there is a fine line between helping those at a disadvantage and enabling people and we have crossed that line.

Forum List

Back